Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Corsicana Forum

Comments (Page 527)

Showing posts 10,521 - 10,540 of16,052
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11388
Nov 21, 2012
 
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, Indians are not indiginous to America. They immigrated from Asia, Mongolia and Alaska, killing off the stone-age white cavemen that were here first. Your argument is crap.
Even if you were correct, which you're not, where would white people go? There is no white country left, that has not been forced into multiculturism.
Sorry, bud. Whites built this country, you just need to go back to your own country and leave us alone.
Well, aren't you going to congratulate me and my Mexican wife for celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary?.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11389
Nov 21, 2012
 
Defiant congratulations to you and your wife, and may you have many more happy years together. Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11392
Nov 21, 2012
 
Texan wrote:
Defiant congratulations to you and your wife, and may you have many more happy years together. Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.
Thanks Texan. It's been a very good thirteen years of marriage and I'm sure the rest will be too. Have a great Thanksgiving.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11393
Nov 21, 2012
 
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, Indians are not indiginous to America. They immigrated from Asia, Mongolia and Alaska, killing off the stone-age white cavemen that were here first. Your argument is crap.
Even if you were correct, which you're not, where would white people go? There is no white country left, that has not been forced into multiculturism.
Sorry, bud. Whites built this country, you just need to go back to your own country and leave us alone.
What will you do when you realize how decieved you are?
Your stubborn Pride while sitting like a hillbilly and admitting you don't even know the people you condemn.
You would never survive in Europe either. You have no place but Tx with bigots. Clueless as you are to reality and the World in general. You and your argument are pure crap.
You are so used to having it your way based on your skin. The sick of the sickest. You are such an infant without any weapons.....ha!
Indeed powerless and frustrated as you should be. Hopefully you won't take it out on more innocents in some movie theatre.
soapmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11395
Nov 22, 2012
 
youtube.com/watch... ……Elf Rant vote for sucede petition succession recession depression
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11399
Nov 23, 2012
 
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, Indians are not indiginous to America. They immigrated from Asia, Mongolia and Alaska, killing off the stone-age white cavemen that were here first. Your argument is crap.
Even if you were correct, which you're not, where would white people go? There is no white country left, that has not been forced into multiculturism.
Sorry, bud. Whites built this country, you just need to go back to your own country and leave us alone.
Wait a minute. If the "stone-age cavemen" that were "here first" were the "white," then there are no more whites
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11400
Nov 23, 2012
 
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, Indians are not indiginous to America. They immigrated from Asia, Mongolia and Alaska, killing off the stone-age white cavemen that were here first. Your argument is crap.
Even if you were correct, which you're not, where would white people go? There is no white country left, that has not been forced into multiculturism.
Sorry, bud. Whites built this country, you just need to go back to your own country and leave us alone.
If you mean that the "white cavemen" migrated here from other "white" places, then I still have to ask, whom did these cavemen kill off, whom did the other "whites," in the places they came from, kill off, and, whom did their descendants kill off, and where did the "whites" originally come from?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11401
Nov 23, 2012
 
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute. If the "stone-age cavemen" that were "here first" were the "white," then there are no more whites
Brilliant deduction, Watson!!

Only undone by the fact they existed elsewhere.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11402
Nov 23, 2012
 
There is... quite a bit of evidence of a preexisting anglolike population prior to the Indians.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11403
Nov 23, 2012
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
There is... quite a bit of evidence of a preexisting anglolike population prior to the Indians.
ok

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11404
Nov 23, 2012
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
There is... quite a bit of evidence of a preexisting anglolike population prior to the Indians.
Here is an interesting PBS Nova special on the subject.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

There was great effort to keep all ancient remains found in the Americas out of the hands of scientists.

Suspiciously great effort.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11405
Nov 23, 2012
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is an interesting PBS Nova special on the subject.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
There was great effort to keep all ancient remains found in the Americas out of the hands of scientists.
Suspiciously great effort.
Thank you.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11406
Nov 23, 2012
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
There is... quite a bit of evidence of a preexisting anglolike population prior to the Indians.
This Nova episode seems to support that these "anglolike" features in the skeletons are unlike any modern people, including Europeans. However, it seems that they are like ancient Asians; and as for modern people, they are MOST like the Ainu of Japan. Also, "...the oldest skeletons found in South America appear to be related to a different group of early Asians." Skeletons in South America resemble Australian Aborigines, meaning they might have had a common ancestor. Check me if I misunderstood any of this
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11407
Nov 23, 2012
 
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not consider the preservation of my race to be "racist".
If not for other races being in my country, diluting my race, it would not be an issue.
Racism is necessary, to protect your race. And, I don't feel we owe these guilters anything. We have given them everything that anyone could hope for, more than you or I could ever get.. The "victims" are living for free, because you feel guilty.
I never owned a slave - did you?
I never lynched anyone - did you?
And, I've never even met an Indian, let alone, killed any of them.
Why should we feel guilty and, why should we continue to bend over for penetration to these liars and users, endlessly? We can never give enough to satisfy them. If you keep trying, you are the loser.
They are using you, Fed. And, you're letting them do it.
End the guilt and get real.
If it is false guilt, then isn't it also false guilt when you called Nijoni the "black buffalo" with the murderous tendencies of Cain?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11408
Nov 23, 2012
 
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, Indians are not indiginous to America. They immigrated from Asia, Mongolia and Alaska, killing off the stone-age white cavemen that were here first. Your argument is crap.
Even if you were correct, which you're not, where would white people go? There is no white country left, that has not been forced into multiculturism.
Sorry, bud. Whites built this country, you just need to go back to your own country and leave us alone.
But seriously, some of the arguments of the people on this forum, are fights about dead people. If the "Indians" killed of the "stone-age white cavemen," how does that affect us now?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11409
Nov 23, 2012
 
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
What will you do when you realize how decieved you are?
Your stubborn Pride while sitting like a hillbilly and admitting you don't even know the people you condemn.
You would never survive in Europe either. You have no place but Tx with bigots. Clueless as you are to reality and the World in general. You and your argument are pure crap.
You are so used to having it your way based on your skin. The sick of the sickest. You are such an infant without any weapons.....ha!
Indeed powerless and frustrated as you should be. Hopefully you won't take it out on more innocents in some movie theatre.
Wait a minute, how is DI having it her way?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11410
Nov 23, 2012
 
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist is just an attack word, used to silence the displaced white population.
I am as proud to defend my race, as the black panthers and La Raza are, to defend theirs.
There is no differance in those groups. Do you condemn La Raza for claiming to be "THE race"?
I don't know very much about this. Please explain to me what you know of the black panthers and La Raza.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11411
Nov 23, 2012
 
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
This Nova episode seems to support that these "anglolike" features in the skeletons are unlike any modern people, including Europeans. However, it seems that they are like ancient Asians; and as for modern people, they are MOST like the Ainu of Japan. Also, "...the oldest skeletons found in South America appear to be related to a different group of early Asians." Skeletons in South America resemble Australian Aborigines, meaning they might have had a common ancestor. Check me if I misunderstood any of this
No, you got the basic idea.

Consider though... they are "anglolike" and are thousands and thousands of years old... and could be ANYONE'S ancestors, but... do not appear to the the ancestors of "Native Americans", so... who should be considered, "Native American"?

I say... if you say you are Native American, you're Native American.

If you say you're African American... you're African American.

If you say you're Asian American... you're Asian American.

If you say you're Mexican American... you're Mexican American.

Who the hell's business is it anyway?

It's no one's business what race you are... and I don't want to be reminded what race you are... since it's supposed to have no bearing anyone on how anyone treats you... why is it even a question that we ask... or even bother to answer????

A space for RACE on an application is as offensive to me as a space for dick size... and you know mines got to be small for me to be offended by a dick size question.

Because if I had a HUGE penis and I saw a dick size question, I'd be like, "No problem, no embarrassment." and I'd just put a big 6 in the box!!!!

LOL

(I hope you got my humor and are not offend by the direction I went with my response, but I am a stand-up comic.)
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11412
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you got the basic idea.
Consider though... they are "anglolike" and are thousands and thousands of years old... and could be ANYONE'S ancestors, but... do not appear to the the ancestors of "Native Americans", so... who should be considered, "Native American"?
I say... if you say you are Native American, you're Native American.
If you say you're African American... you're African American.
If you say you're Asian American... you're Asian American.
If you say you're Mexican American... you're Mexican American.
Who the hell's business is it anyway?
It's no one's business what race you are... and I don't want to be reminded what race you are... since it's supposed to have no bearing anyone on how anyone treats you... why is it even a question that we ask... or even bother to answer????
A space for RACE on an application is as offensive to me as a space for dick size... and you know mines got to be small for me to be offended by a dick size question.
Because if I had a HUGE penis and I saw a dick size question, I'd be like, "No problem, no embarrassment." and I'd just put a big 6 in the box!!!!
LOL
(I hope you got my humor and are not offend by the direction I went with my response, but I am a stand-up comic.)
fantastic
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11413
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is false guilt, then isn't it also false guilt when you called Nijoni the "black buffalo" with the murderous tendencies of Cain?
I mean, because I have no proof of her having murderous tendencies, but white people have them sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,521 - 10,540 of16,052
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Corsicana News Video

•••
•••

Corsicana Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Corsicana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••