Mr Wisdom

Wilmer, TX

#1 Feb 16, 2011
Corsicana — The Corsicana City Council and City Manager Connie Standridge were showered with compliments Tuesday evening at the regular meeting of the Corsicana City Council meeting.

No wonder why we will never see the change we need in this town...

http://corsicanadailysun.com/local/x198388632...
little birdie

Corsicana, TX

#2 Feb 16, 2011
Its funny how the guy they are blaming it on does not know anything about THE SEXUAL HARRASMENT case. The reason it was kept hush hush "well we didnt want to say it but HE DID IT " hah hah hah ... Its funny how all the ticks end up on one hound dowg.
Mr Wisdom

Wilmer, TX

#3 Feb 17, 2011
little birdie wrote:
Its funny how the guy they are blaming it on does not know anything about THE SEXUAL HARRASMENT case. The reason it was kept hush hush "well we didnt want to say it but HE DID IT " hah hah hah ... Its funny how all the ticks end up on one hound dowg.
So, the guy doesn’t know…
Interesting…
little birdie

Corsicana, TX

#4 Feb 17, 2011
Mr Wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the guy doesn’t know…
Interesting…
Steve Andrews flat denied it in the paper. now there is either a city attorney, mayor, council member,or city manager that's lying that's serious huh wonder whats going to happen about that. And you would think if someone came to terms on something it would be in writing not verbal. release the hounds Mr lyer uh lawyer .Do you think there is no paper in this paper trail.
Mr Wisdom

Wilmer, TX

#5 Feb 18, 2011
little birdie wrote:
<quoted text>Steve Andrews flat denied it in the paper. now there is either a city attorney, mayor, council member,or city manager that's lying that's serious huh wonder whats going to happen about that. And you would think if someone came to terms on something it would be in writing not verbal. release the hounds Mr lyer uh lawyer .Do you think there is no paper in this paper trail.
Never liked that guy…
He is a crook.
I think he is married...
Mr Wisdom

Wilmer, TX

#6 Feb 18, 2011
little birdie wrote:
<quoted text>Steve Andrews flat denied it in the paper. now there is either a city attorney, mayor, council member,or city manager that's lying that's serious huh wonder whats going to happen about that. And you would think if someone came to terms on something it would be in writing not verbal. release the hounds Mr lyer uh lawyer .Do you think there is no paper in this paper trail.
Of course he is going to deny it he is a "bootlicker".
He is part of the local mafia. They all cover their dirty tricks.
little birdie

Corsicana, TX

#7 Feb 21, 2011
my point was you dont make a judgment for a city without having something signed from both parties stateing the mater is over and settled to satisfaction of both parties as soon as both have met the others demands ( money paid back, and cant sue the city )and keep the boot licker away and under control. yes I agree with bootlicker but that may be a improvement on what is in there now. Remember Clinton at least you knew what he was... just saying
annm

Grand Prairie, TX

#8 Apr 21, 2011
If you followed the timeline, this whole sexual harrassment case is fabricated. Doesn't make sense. You file a complaint years later after the event. And then decide to "sue" after you owe the city money. I followed what paper trail was allowed. It is amazing to me how the CM took the victim's very last check to pay towards the debt and then forgave the balance because of a potential lawsuit. If you were afraid of a lawsuit, I agree, the victim would sign an agreement not to sue. The only thing mentioned was the HR manager stated some vague reference to final compensation.
The victim never filed a sexual harrassment complaint with EEOC, a requirement to sue. You have two years to file with EEOC, and the event took place more than 3 years earlier. It all sounds very fishy to me. Maybe it was because the councilman told CM he was going to tell the public about the forgiveness and the CM did not want her friendship and forgiveness of debt exposed. So attack . Sounds like typical liberal democrats standard operational procedures to me. Ms. CM is Nancy P and BB is follower and City Attorney works as their personal private attorney at $ 275 an hour and not for the best interests of the city. I wonder how much he charged the city to decide the definition of "majority". Supposedly told it took hours to research the charter to determine if the mayor was elected by majority or pleurality. I found it online via city website in less than 5 minutes. That makes my time worth only $ 22.91 to find out the answer. I bet it costs our city $ 1000 from the time taken by our acting City Attorney
Mr Wisdom

United States

#9 Apr 23, 2011
$275.00 an hour!
Wow!
For what?
Mr Wisdom

United States

#10 Apr 23, 2011
"City Attorney works as their personal private attorney at $ 275 an hour and not for the best interests of the city."

None of them have good interests for the city. They have an agenda and a group of people to please…
Mr Wisdom

United States

#11 Apr 23, 2011
All over the country you find people stealing from the taxpayers. Very sad trend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corsicana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
Corrupt Navarro County Police May 7 411crime 1
kit (Sep '13) May 2 Friend 8
Sam Houston Elementary Mar '16 Kittycat 1
kit (Oct '13) Mar '16 Con artist valid 5
free electricity in corsicana, texas! Feb '16 QuickConnect 1
Mildred Superintendent (Aug '15) Feb '16 Unknown1 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corsicana Mortgages