Wind Advisory

There are 2 comments on the KXAN-TV Austin story from May 29, 2011, titled Wind Advisory. In it, KXAN-TV Austin reports that:

WEATHER MESSAGE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE FORT WORTH TX 314 AM CDT SUN MAY 29 2011 ...A WIND ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT FOR LOCATIONS ALONG AND WEST OF A LINE FROM SHERMAN TO CORSICANA TO FRANKLIN... .SOUTH WINDS OF 20 TO 30 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 40 MPH ARE EXPECTED ACROSS MUCH OF NORTH TEXAS TODAY.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXAN-TV Austin.

JGK

Since: Dec 08

corsicana

#1 May 30, 2011
Last night I awoke to some the strongest winds I can remember at night without there being a thunderstorm. This spring has had to have more wind than is normal.
FWGirl

United States

#2 May 30, 2011
This has been a windy year. Probably b/c I moved here! I wish the wind would bring some rain. I am a total rain deterrant for being such a windbag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corsicana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panthers Dec 3 Team 1
why black boys date white girls (Nov '11) Oct '17 Education get ya ... 8
News NORC Poll: Few approve of Trump's Puerto Rico r... Oct '17 Trump is a joke 29
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 19
News Texas-News 3 mins ago 12:43 p.m.In Texas, undoc... (Dec '16) Dec '16 tomin cali 6
people (Sep '13) Dec '16 Elmhouse nosey 2
Corrupt Navarro County Police (May '16) May '16 411crime 1

Corsicana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corsicana Mortgages