Excellent job Ann. Keep it going !

Excellent job Ann. Keep it going !

Posted in the Corsicana Forum

Mr Wisdom

Wilmer, TX

#1 Apr 16, 2011
"For example, our City Manager’s total wages is $114,770 and Retirement is $20,122, Social Security paid by employer $8,780, Insurance $7,700 for a total of $151,550.00.

Economic Development Director has a salary over $106,000 plus retirement of $18,650, social security $8000, for total salary and benefits of $140,533.

Four supervisors total salary/benefits almost $120,000 each. Several more over $100,000 each."

http://www.navarrocountytimes.com/pages/...
Mr Wisdom

Wilmer, TX

#2 Apr 16, 2011
Expose the parasites ruining this city!
Mr Wisdom

Wilmer, TX

#3 Apr 16, 2011
"It seems like some in town are irritated by certain individuals asking for public information and “wonder why the city has been so accommodating to them.” Well, It is the law. The Texas Code “gives you (citizen) the right to access government records, and they may not ask why you want them.” "

Of course they don’t want you to know. These people have been bleeding the taxpayers for decades and want to continue with the feast.

“Knowledge is power”.

They don’t want the citizens to know.
annm

United States

#4 Apr 17, 2011
My next column will be to review (expose) the errors/ mistakens given to the auditors that I have found . Ms Standridge is pleased with the results of the recent annual audit. I am wondering how she will explain $ 1 million not taken from the accounts that are not going to be collected. She reduced the amount from the previous and quite frankly when you have $ 2.5 million in old accounts, there is absolutely no way this fund made a $ 1.1 million dollar profit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corsicana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 19
why black boys date white girls (Nov '11) Jun '17 Mike from Bath Co... 7
News Texas-News 3 mins ago 12:43 p.m.In Texas, undoc... (Dec '16) Dec '16 tomin cali 6
people (Sep '13) Dec '16 Elmhouse nosey 2
Corrupt Navarro County Police (May '16) May '16 411crime 1
kit (Sep '13) May '16 Friend 8
Sam Houston Elementary (Mar '16) Mar '16 Kittycat 1

Corsicana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corsicana Mortgages