350 jobs lost in Waxahachie

Posted in the Corsicana Forum

JGK

Since: Dec 08

corsicana

#1 May 12, 2011
United States Aluminum Corporation of Texas, RACO and International Extrusion have closed down and laid off 350 people Waxahachie. I hate to hear that, cause we are such a regional economy around here. I am sure some the workers there lived in Navarro County.

Since: Jun 10

Fort Worth, now Corsicana

#2 May 12, 2011
UGH. Like we need any more bad news. Not directed at you JGK, just in general.
Mr Wisdom

Fort Worth, TX

#3 May 13, 2011
Don't worry there is always a solution "raise taxes", the dumb citizens will pay the price!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corsicana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 18,757
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr fubar 22,749
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 6 hr Fossilfarts 806
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 9 hr Fossilfarts 595
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 9 hr Fossilfarts 691
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 14 hr Gasman 379
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728

Corsicana News Video

Corsicana Jobs

Corsicana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Corsicana News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corsicana

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]