|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

just a Texas Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Tom, don't hate, just participate brother. This is gonna happen like it or not, I'd be happy to meet you down at our newly designed model and design center to show you what Luxury Lakefront living is all about!!
Thanks but I've been enjoying it for years now. FYI mark that 1 ft hump at the end of your fist set of docks plenty of boats running aground.
Mr Wisdom

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

just a Texas Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Lumber has been delivered, can you say VERTICAL!!!!! Building 1 closed in by mid-November, get your check books out!!
What a joke!
just a Texas Kid

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

Mr. wisdom, Check out the YouTube link on Remax website.

Tom I'm sure they'll address whatever is needed when the new Marinara and boat slips get built.
BOB

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

Question the locals have, is this going to be a one unit apartment complex labeled "condo's" that change owners every year and get run down and turn into a slum? I mean you have to admit this project does not have the best track record so far. Can we bank that it will some day look like the artist rendering and STAY that way??????
just a Texas Kid

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

This project certainly has had a tumultuous couple years. Many promises were made and broken. All I know is that phase one is fully funded and there are some pretty amazing people who are highly driven and fully motivated to see this project all the way through.

Of course the skepticism is there and it is understandable. The old saying is "the proof is in the punch". So my advice is to keep your eyes and ears open and see what happens. I think very soon the skeptics will be silenced and those behind this project will be pleasantly surprised. In 5-10 years from now this this site will be a destination!! Stay tuned.
Tom

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

I hope so I know the guy that has the 3 lots across the cove from it. ;)
Mr Wisdom

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

just a Texas Kid wrote:
This project certainly has had a tumultuous couple years. Many promises were made and broken. All I know is that phase one is fully funded and there are some pretty amazing people who are highly driven and fully motivated to see this project all the way through.
Of course the skepticism is there and it is understandable. The old saying is "the proof is in the punch". So my advice is to keep your eyes and ears open and see what happens. I think very soon the skeptics will be silenced and those behind this project will be pleasantly surprised. In 5-10 years from now this this site will be a destination!! Stay tuned.
You keep saying that for years.
Just make it happen and stop the BS!
just a Texas Kid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Mr Wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying that for years.
Just make it happen and stop the BS!
Consider it done.
RCundiff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Looking good, just add water, I'm in. Happy to talk with owner/buyers. RC
tom

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Looking good out there. Fourth floor going up!!
RCundiff

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

What happened to all the Chat ? Wife and I stood in our 4th floor unit last week and got all of the changes worked out to our satisfaction, Cabinet up-grades, Appliances, Carpet, move this and that. Drywall and tile are in the lower units. They are doing a great job and we are happy with both the broker and the builder. Best of all is that the water is UP, under three feet to full ! RC, Long Beach, CA
Fish

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Hey RC, seems when reality hits, all the crap talk ends..huh??:) Northshore has much more to execute, but I believe that it is going to be great for the lake.
I was out last weekend and walked the condos. you have a great view off the 4th floor :)
RCundiff

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Lake is UP ! 1.5 feet above the spillway ! Wish I was there to see the overflow. Lets hope for an easy drought this Summer so we can enjoy the lake. We have met a few neighbors, nice people .... Wife is takn' Language lessons, sos' she kin speak Tejan !
Standing Tall

Kerens, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

I have not looked at this blog since the end of summer 2010. We opened our Lake Office in early 2009. We have been blessed to work in this Richland Chambers Lake Community for 3 plus years now and we love the people, the area and are thankful for the ups and downs that have gotten us here today. We have been able to maintain market share in spite of everything said in this blog and continue to work hard to advance this area and it's continued growth. We still believe in the Condos and what it will mean to this area upon completion. I am not defending the struggles or issues in getting where we are today but I can say with complete honesty that we never intentionally misled anyone about the project. This was our first rodeo with a project of this magnitude and anyone that has any know about the financial market struggles of the last three years can identify with the magnitude of getting a loan done of this size on a condo project and why there might have been a few issues. That is why I am glad to shout from the roof tops that the Investors are fully funded and able to complete this project with gusto. They have the resources and that is why we still believe. Skeptics can call us dreamers but anyone who stands out there at the Condo sight now can envision the greatness of what is to be.......
Bob G

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Very familiar with the builder on this project. He is a top notch builder who will settle for nothing less than a fist class job. The units will be built RIGHT!!!!
CRK3250

Kerens, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

The first building of condos is nearing completion and they look spectacular. 12 of the 35 units in the first building are sold. The building will be complete by the end of June.
RCundiff

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

We have been moved in nearly 9 months now. While there are still things to make the development a little better, the team is picking away on all fronts. The Clubhouse is functioning with the workout machines. Several get-togethers have transpired there, the pool is clean and the grounds are looking sharp and nicer as the plantings are taking hold.

Major work on the Marina Slips is making them a-lot better. The sailboat dock is in deep water and really protected from Wakeboarders and storms.

The restaurant is much improved and has decent food and is expanding the menu as I write.

The Views, the Sunrises and Sunsets are spectacular !

Great neighbors, half he units are sold and several parties are close to joning us. This is a fine lake and even though it is down -6ft, it OK here and my sailboat has no problem, even up to -10 feet from full.

We are enjoying our new home and have never had so many nice, new friends. Retirement at Northshore Harbor suits us really fine !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Corsicana News Video

•••
•••

Corsicana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Corsicana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE