northshore harbor condos?
GoodSam

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#84 Jun 24, 2011
RCundiff wrote:
<quoted text>Please, just get your measly deposit back and find some other place to go and carry on. The world is better off with those that take care of themselves and are doers rather than cry babies.
I didnt see the investors issue addressed. To simply say we are whining for our measly investment, some of us missed out on other opportunities due to expecting the contract we went into to be upheld by the builders. It is not about the $5,000 that was put down, it is the fact that all we have heard is stall tactics and it has been two years. I laugh when i google search it and see the groundbreaking article from 2009.
You obvoiusly have some connection to the project. Judging by your location you are probably connected to Sonoma Ridge, so instead of insulting us, why not be truthful and explain what is really happining and when the development will be started again.
Sonoma Ridge formerly Jadda, holds a mortgage to the property the condominiums are being built on and are also partners in the develpment company. You should have a good insight to what is going on.
Anyone feel free to email me regarding the devlopment at [email protected] As you can tell i have alot of information regarding what is going on with this development.
Tommy

Irving, TX

#85 Jun 24, 2011
I think you will see something in the Dallas area news soon ;)
GoodSam

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#86 Jun 24, 2011
Tommy wrote:
I think you will see something in the Dallas area news soon ;)
Please Share.
Taken for a ride

Redwood City, CA

#87 Jun 24, 2011
Cundiff probably has an interest in this project and is trying to cover his rear. Pretty interesting he chooses to denigrate the buyers of the condos rather than coming clean with us. Shows his true character as a man.

What is the difference between the condo development and the Titanic?...The Titanic had a band.

What a huge cesspool this project has become.
RCundiff

Long Beach, CA

#88 Jun 24, 2011
Wrong, Funny how people assume stuff.

I am a private individual approaching 70 that would like to leave California. My job descriptions include aerospace engineer, yacht rigger/salesman, sailmaker, boat designer/builder and back to aerospace composites. Our hobbies include Sailing Soaring and Flying. I have never been involved in realestate development or any financial services. We are looking to move to a place where the people are friendly and away from those who expect the government to provide everything.

I see exceptionalism in Texas.

I would like to retire there and live on the water and sail my Old boat. We cannot afford a waterfront home in California I would love to teach young people about sailing.

We have looked at and been to Texas at least 20 times over the last 7 years. We liked Lake Palestine and Aero Estates, we liked more, what we saw when when we visited RC Reservoir. Nice people, nice developments and we were interested in the condo project and have been following the downs and promises and lack of progress.

I would consider the project if they ever get their act together. I understand how frustrating it must be to have placed a deposit, expecting to move in in a short period of time. It could be a nice place to be. I have seen the foundation and talked to Mr.Teel and looked around the lake.

Who knows, we might be great friends and neighbors some day !?

[email protected]
Taken For A Ride

Frisco, TX

#89 Jun 24, 2011
Add professional as**ole to your resume. Too bad you don't have the $$ to buy what you want. I have cash $$ to cover the unit I "purchased". It helps when you can manage your finances like a big boy, unlike the "builder" of this project.
Laker

Dallas, TX

#90 Jun 25, 2011
If your looking to sail you looked at every none sailing lakes in Texas. Both lakes u mentioned are stump filled. I too listened to the BS about this project and once I heard " consent level lake" come out of the realtor mouth I was ready to walk out. I knew then it was a joke sales pitch. I do own on the lake and hate to see what could have been a good project be a scam.
Real Estate Investor

Austin, TX

#91 Jun 25, 2011
Laker wrote:
How deep in this is Remax? I just listed a home and chose another agent ( after using Remaxfor years) because of I have heard some friends say bad things tied to this project and that team.
I personally know the RE/MAX Team associated with the project. I have used them to buy/sell 3 properties on Richland Chambers Lake and 2 in Corsicana, and I couldn't be happier with their services. I can personally attest to their character. They are honest, hard working, and they dominate their market for a reason....they are the best at what they do and they have integrity.

They are simply the listing agents of the project, and they expected it to be built when the builders said it would be built just like everyone else. They have invested time, marketing dollars, and a lot of faith into the project...I would guess more so than anyone else. Anything they told you came from a builder or investors mouth and they believed it just like you did.

RE/MAX shouldn't be defined by this project, it's simply one of their listings. They are good people and the best at what they do.
Katy

Fairfield, TX

#92 Jun 25, 2011
I agree with Laker, this is not a constant level lake as it is currently down about 3 1/2 feet and it is inexcusble for a realtor to claim that it is. The big water project next to the dam seems also to have hit a roadblock as water was pumped/released into the lake for a few months over a year ago and then stopped. I do not know if this project will ever allow this lake to be considered constant level or if this project like the condos is doomed. Too bad as two great projects for the lake seems to have hit major stumbling blocks. If an article is written in the Dallas news, please post here as I do not read the Dallas news. Still hoping that the condos take off, but the hope is beginning to wane.
Taken For A Ride

Frisco, TX

#93 Jun 25, 2011
I understand why you have your opinions about RE/MAX, but I guess my fundamental question is "Why do they continue to pimp out this failed development?"

Here are some links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Most buyers realized about 1 year ago that this thing was not going to proceed, yet RE/MAX talks it up to this day. I am just sick and tired of the complete B.S. that has been spread from the "brokers", the "builder", and the "developers".

Why doesn't RE/MAX 'man up' and confess that this is not going to happen? They may be able to get the same customers to look at other alternatives.

What's next...The money was never put in escrow????
Laker

Dallas, TX

#94 Jun 26, 2011
Keller Williams all the way. Even at the start of this sinking ship, they questioned this project. To me they are the best on the lake.
GoodSam

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#95 Jun 28, 2011
RCundiff wrote:
Quit your Complaining ..... Just ask for you deposit back which is in your contract and in escrow. I would like to have your position ! When done it will be a nice project ..... the problem is MONEY ! Got any ?
If you have no interest in this project why are you asking people for money to assit developing this project.

Has Cerny been paid back yet ? I know the note was due in April
Goods

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#96 Jun 29, 2011
Taken For A Ride wrote:
I understand why you have your opinions about RE/MAX, but I guess my fundamental question is "Why do they continue to pimp out this failed development?"
Here are some links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tpI8X2BpR3QXX
Most buyers realized about 1 year ago that this thing was not going to proceed, yet RE/MAX talks it up to this day. I am just sick and tired of the complete B.S. that has been spread from the "brokers", the "builder", and the "developers".
Why doesn't RE/MAX 'man up' and confess that this is not going to happen? They may be able to get the same customers to look at other alternatives.
What's next...The money was never put in escrow????
Its funny you should mention the money never being put into escrow. I can across a situation this morning where one of the developers of this project had a purchase agreement in place for another development in MS, the money was supposedly in escrow and the seller was to be paid in three days of signing the deed. Well the escrow company was apparently controlled by the developer and the funds were never paid to the seller.
See US district court for the southern district of Mississippi case number 1:08cv462 LG-RHW
Leadbetter

Irving, TX

#97 Jul 20, 2011
Anything yet??
Leadbetter

Irving, TX

#98 Aug 16, 2011
Any updates? Roof on yet?
fishing4ever

Athens, TX

#99 Sep 29, 2011
Northshore Marina has never had 30 ft of water under the boat slips. When the lake is at capacity it is only 12-15 ft.
fishing4ever

Athens, TX

#100 Sep 29, 2011
RCundiff wrote:
<quoted text>Please, just get your measly deposit back and find some other place to go and carry on. The world is better off with those that take care of themselves and are doers rather than cry babies.
So Bitter!!! Why?
just a Texas Kid

United States

#101 Oct 11, 2011
fishing4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
So Bitter!!! Why?

Lumber has been delivered, can you say VERTICAL!!!!! Building 1 closed in by mid-November, get your check books out!!
Tom

Dallas, TX

#102 Oct 11, 2011
Wow that was quick. How long can that sit before it rots?
just a Texas Kid

United States

#103 Oct 11, 2011
Tom wrote:
Wow that was quick. How long can that sit before it rots?
Come on Tom, don't hate, just participate brother. This is gonna happen like it or not, I'd be happy to meet you down at our newly designed model and design center to show you what Luxury Lakefront living is all about!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corsicana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Corrupt Navarro County Police May '16 411crime 1
kit (Sep '13) May '16 Friend 8
Sam Houston Elementary Mar '16 Kittycat 1
kit (Oct '13) Mar '16 Con artist valid 5
free electricity in corsicana, texas! Feb '16 QuickConnect 1
Mildred Superintendent (Aug '15) Feb '16 Unknown1 2

Corsicana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corsicana Mortgages