TOURISTMAN

Dayton, OH

#1 Jun 8, 2010
Went to visit. Horrible boring town. Nothing to do around. Don't waste your money. Visit -DFW area. Found more churches than fun places. This town really sucks!
TOURISTMAN

Dayton, OH

#2 Jun 8, 2010
Perfect town for old people!
Rocky

Corsicana, TX

#3 Jun 8, 2010
TOURISTMAN wrote:
Went to visit. Horrible boring town. Nothing to do around. Don't waste your money. Visit -DFW area. Found more churches than fun places. This town really sucks!
That's because there ARE more churches than fun places here. We have to go to the DFW area for fun, too.
layed back and off

Corsicana, TX

#4 Jun 8, 2010
Its still my home town. Would you call north carolina yankee-s im glad you came here so we could not miss you too. lol . i cant be that way wish you had a great time. I enjoy everyday!If you come back get on the phone and dial (use area code your in )yanke iq and get a list of rare things to do in that area thats an old truckers secret dont tell anyone else.
Rocky

Corsicana, TX

#5 Jun 10, 2010
Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because there ARE more churches than fun places here. We have to go to the DFW area for fun, too.
Let me add this...
After living in the DFW metroplex for about a decade, we were tired of the crime, traffic, dirty air, expense, and being crammed in too close to neighbors. We decided to move here for the slower pace, but only an hour from a big city. The DFW area is a great place to visit, but...
FWgirl

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Jun 10, 2010
I'm in total agreement with Rocky. I'm fleeing the plex at the end of the month because I'd rather live in Corsi. My hometown has completely outgrown me.
WALTER

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Jun 19, 2010
FWgirl wrote:
I'm in total agreement with Rocky. I'm fleeing the plex at the end of the month because I'd rather live in Corsi. My hometown has completely outgrown me.
Good luck finding a job in Corsicana...
WALTER

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Jun 19, 2010
Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me add this...
After living in the DFW metroplex for about a decade, we were tired of the crime, traffic, dirty air, expense, and being crammed in too close to neighbors. We decided to move here for the slower pace, but only an hour from a big city. The DFW area is a great place to visit, but...
Where did you live?
The ghetto..
Rocky

Corsicana, TX

#9 Jun 20, 2010
WALTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you live?
The ghetto..
I was speaking in general, wiseguy. I lived in a suburb, not a ghetto.(Does anybody still use the word "ghetto"?)
Sam

Corsicana, TX

#10 Jun 22, 2010
Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>
I was speaking in general, wiseguy. I lived in a suburb, not a ghetto.(Does anybody still use the word "ghetto"?)
Dallas's attractions include a very favorable business climate, according to Mayor Tom Leppert. There's no corporate income tax, building costs are relatively reasonable and regulations are minimal.

"It's a great place to do business," he said, "especially attractive for companies from high-tax states."

http://money.cnn.com/2010/06/22/real_estate/f...
Rocky

Corsicana, TX

#11 Jun 23, 2010
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Dallas's attractions include a very favorable business climate, according to Mayor Tom Leppert. There's no corporate income tax, building costs are relatively reasonable and regulations are minimal.
"It's a great place to do business," he said, "especially attractive for companies from high-tax states."
http://money.cnn.com/2010/06/22/real_estate/f...
Umm.. OK... There's still dirty air, too much traffic, crime, etc. If you like it there, good for you. Been there, done that. It's not my cup of tea.
FWgirl

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Jun 23, 2010
Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm.. OK... There's still dirty air, too much traffic, crime, etc. If you like it there, good for you. Been there, done that. It's not my cup of tea.
Once again, I agree completely. And Walter, No worries as we are self employed and moving the biz to Corsi with us. It isn't the type of business that relies on local clients so we'll be okay out in the boonies w/ all of you. Looking forward to settling in at the end of the week.

As a side note: Who do you folks like that sell and install carpet? I'd rather use a local biz instead of HD.
Sam

Corsicana, TX

#13 Jun 23, 2010
I love Home Depot!
Sorry.
No one in town give better prices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corsicana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Area celebrations highlight July 4 holiday weekend (Jul '11) 13 hr dit me may 11
Misty Rivera Sun Concern citizen 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 16 Farts 779
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Farts 614
the 4th one the oldest child she walked away from Jan '15 rea2 1
3 of the four she walked away from Jan '15 rea2 1
Big Hops to open beer bar near downtown Jan '15 Leachmark707 1

Corsicana News Video

Corsicana Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Corsicana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE