finding a mexican woman to date I am 23

finding a mexican woman to date I am 23

Posted in the Corsicana Forum

Matthew

Humble, TX

#1 Jul 14, 2012
My name is Matthew

I am white about 6'4 blueish green eyes short black hair..I been to alot of different places I was born in Colorado moved to Rhode Island then when I turned 18 I moved to Alexandria Louisiana then last year I moved to Gun Barrel City Texas.

I work for the state and plan on making it my career. I like biking the lake jet skiing and just laying in my bed with a Gatorade. I'm looking for someone one to have fun with and laugh with because things are more funny when there's more than one person to enjoy it I just bought my own place I don't mind if you have little ones :-) but I don't have any myself

bonus points if your Hispanic and or compassionate hopeless romantic type or both I am pretty much open for anything. but i do have to say you have to have more teeth then my last years Jack-O-Lantern because I love a girl with a killer smile :-)

----00-00----
--00-----00--
--00-----00--
--00----00---
---00-00-----
----0000-----
---00--00----
--00----00---

Matthew

Mexican Dude

Corsicana, TX

#2 Jul 26, 2012
If you want a good Mexican woman go to Mexico. The ones in here are totally Americanized, meaning, they want to be served, don’t cook, don’t clean, and after a few months of marriage don’t want to have sex with you no more. If you go to Mexico you still find the “good old Mexican style” woman, she knows how to cook, clean, make her man happy and a priority, knows how to please you. Just saying man…
The new generation of women just want to be on “Facebook” and her friends 24/7, want to have a “stupid puppet” just to pay her bills. The “good old days” when the woman served the man because she loved him are gone, today “don’t tell me what to do” that’s all what you will hear… I feel your pain man, keep looking your Mexican woman but not in USA. I support your cause…
FWGirl

Dallas, TX

#3 Jul 26, 2012
hmmm. I think Matthew asked for a girlfriend, not a maid or a sex worker. There are women who clean and have sexual relations in exchange for money. Most of them have a majority of their teeth, too. Just sayin'. BTW, I have been married 18 years and fit your stereotype of the traditional Mexican woman. We do share housework though, because I am the breadwinner and we ARE A TEAM!
INSIDER

Corsicana, TX

#4 Jul 26, 2012
Hahahahaha! This is so funny but he has a point though…
FWGirl I believe you are older and he is talking about the new generation, you know, Facebook, Celphones, Sexting, Ipads, Smart phones, Internet,“Reality trash TV”, Snooky (prime example).
Hahahahahaha!
FWGirl

Dallas, TX

#5 Jul 27, 2012
True, Mr. Wasabi. But younger women aren't ALL that way. I have nieces who are almost Matthew's dating age and yes, they do love to text, etc. but are not 'Snookies' in any way/shape/form. They'll make great wives/girlfriends one day if their dad stops showing potential suitors his arsenal and scaring the poop out of the poor boys. I do understand that a lot of men and women at that age are totally self centered and almost not really people due to their plugged in-ness. It breaks my heart that they are our 'future'. Still, I see a lot of hard working youngsters and they give me hope. I hope Matthew finds his gal. He seems from his post to be a pretty nice young man with a bright future and deserving of a decent woman of whatever race that suits him. Good luck, young feller!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corsicana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Corrupt Navarro County Police May '16 411crime 1
kit (Sep '13) May '16 Friend 8
Sam Houston Elementary Mar '16 Kittycat 1
kit (Oct '13) Mar '16 Con artist valid 5
free electricity in corsicana, texas! Feb '16 QuickConnect 1
Mildred Superintendent (Aug '15) Feb '16 Unknown1 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corsicana Mortgages