sister

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

omg leaving this pos town was the best thing i ever did... people in this town (most) are scum and lowlife losers...my life was destroyed in this town...too many low life scum, dopeheads, rapist just pitful... i could not imagine anyone wanting to raise children here...when i left i didnt look back...driving down 45 straight thru this town makes me sick.. does anyone know a whore that is a husbad thief her name is linda...think last time i was in town her last name was welch or something like that
Sheesh

Corsicana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

As a resident of Corsicana, I can tell you that not everyone here is scum, lowlife losers, dopeheads, rapists, whores, nor thieves.

No matter where you go, if you keep surrounding yourself with those kinds of people, that's all you'll ever see.

It's about choices. Hope you make wise ones in your new life.
Best of luck.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Sheesh wrote:
As a resident of Corsicana, I can tell you that not everyone here is scum, lowlife losers, dopeheads, rapists, whores, nor thieves.
No matter where you go, if you keep surrounding yourself with those kinds of people, that's all you'll ever see.
It's about choices. Hope you make wise ones in your new life.
Best of luck.
i DID NOT nor do i surround my self with anyone of that nature but it does not matter if some low life pos wants to hurt people no matter what they will...when i was growing up there i knew and def know now that Corsicana is one big crap hole...no wonder that place is crawling with common criminals and corrupt cops and scum of the earth...im not saying you are but whats there...A FRUIT CAKE BAKERY...the best thing about Corsicana or the whole county is 45 north or south...so your telling me you enjoy living there and raising your kids there...PLEASE give your children and family a chance...LEAVE!!!!!
FWGirl

Burleson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

I can vouch for Sheesh, JGK, Ann and myself here. We're good people. Honestly, I haven't met a single scumbag here. Yes, the town is dying but there are good folks here. Scumbags are everywhere. My hubby's sage advice is: 'Just don't look at 'em.' So, I don't and therefore never interact with them. And the children I've met who are schooled here are all nice as pie so I think you just had bad luck. Glad you are enjoying your new home. If I grew up here and saw the town dissolve,as it seems to be doing, I'd probably be pretty upset myself.
Sheesh

Corsicana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

dolphingrl73 wrote:
<quoted text>
i DID NOT nor do i surround my self with anyone of that nature but it does not matter if some low life pos wants to hurt people no matter what they will...when i was growing up there i knew and def know now that Corsicana is one big crap hole...no wonder that place is crawling with common criminals and corrupt cops and scum of the earth...im not saying you are but whats there...A FRUIT CAKE BAKERY...the best thing about Corsicana or the whole county is 45 north or south...so your telling me you enjoy living there and raising your kids there...PLEASE give your children and family a chance...LEAVE!!!!!
I jumped to the conclusion you surround yourself with those people because it seems that's the only kind of people you know or see here.

You jumped to the conclusion that I enjoy living here and have kids.
Sheesh

Corsicana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

For the record, it's not a bad place to live.
Is it perfect? No. Far from it.
Name somewhere that is.
Noahzark

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

To Sister:
I am 100% certain that you are not the only one who thinks that the best thing that ever happened took place whenever you left Corsicana.
My assumption is the day you left Corsicana, the overall average IQ of the Corsicana community increased...
We wish you all the very best in your new location!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Corsicana News Video

•••
•••

Corsicana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Corsicana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE