North Texas Solider Killed In Iraq

North Texas Solider Killed In Iraq

There are 49 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Mar 17, 2008, titled North Texas Solider Killed In Iraq. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

Another North Texas solider has died in Iraq. The Department of Defense said Monday that Spc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HWC

Overbrook, OK

#41 Mar 19, 2008
Piddles, why dont you do the world a favor and go strip yourself down, douse yourself in gas, chew on a bag of crap and set yourself on fire. You ignorant, useless pile of festering dog feces. Oh by the way, your mom is really good in bed.
confused

Garland, TX

#42 Mar 20, 2008
I'm sorry for you and I refuse to in gage anyone of your ilk. I'll do one better. I'll pray for you.
ANYthing said ugly on this board demeans what this post started out for. Anything ugly said by YOU or anyone else.
Piddly Piddler__

Windham, ME

#43 Mar 21, 2008
It appears Piddler has no life and searches for stories about our fallen/injured US soldiers. Don't bother responding to him--he's an evil kid who has a higher power to answer to- certainly not worth your time! Focus on the families and prayers! Don't reply to him, just report the abuse.
To the UK idiot

Fort Worth, TX

#44 Mar 21, 2008
You sir are an idiot. You should never drive a car..people are killed every single day in a vehicle accident. If you ride in a car, you are asking to come home in a crate yourself..by the way, if you are so heartless that you say a 19 year old boy deserves death, I hope that you yourself find the inside of a pine box..
Piddler on the roof wrote:
Hi confused,
If your son comes home in a crate, it would be exactly what he deserves. He has no business being there in the first place. Whatever you've been told, the Iraqis never wanted to be illegally occupied for freedom or anything else.
O'Brien was just 19 years old. He was a fool for enlisting to kill people never causing the U.S. any harm but, well, at that age nobody expects profound wisdom. Nobody forced him to throw away his life.
You, like his parents, should feel shame for failing to bring up a son to know the difference between right and wrong.
To the UK idiot

Fort Worth, TX

#45 Mar 21, 2008
Piddler, shouldn't you be reading UK news? Maybe you are one of those Brits that sits around twisting his testicles in a "spot of tea"..FU!!!! I would love to send your confused ass to Iraq, sit you inside a group of terrorists and watch how innocent you think they are when they slit your throat.
Roberto

Plano, TX

#46 Mar 21, 2008
Oye mate! I have several mates from Manchester who are serving in Afghanistan. Upon arrival they state that they would like to meet up with you and sort you out mate. I mean...teach what its like to experience "water boarding" with some Stella Artois until you really enjoy it! Shat up with the term murder...move to France
You are a true wanker mate! God bless the Queen!
Texas Proud

United States

#47 Jun 7, 2012
I hope puddler on the roof had someone beat the life out of him or her recently. I read these cmoments by this inbred fool and wonder why you don't move your sorry ass over to Iraq if its so great. I know my post is very late but I just found out about this forum. What a moron you are puddler. If not for enlisted soldiers you would have no freedom at all. I hope a soldier finds you and beats you.
Big John Wayne

Poole, UK

#48 Jun 7, 2012
I think everyone of those cretins who criticized the truthful Piddler should get down on their knees in shame and beg his forgiveness.

Those who still have not realized that they were lied to about Iraq and who still celebrate the deaths of the murdering grunts they raised are not worth the effort of our disgust.
Texas Proud

United States

#49 Jun 7, 2012
Then run to Canada there big wanna be wayne. To say dawn deserved to lose her son is just wrong. He did what his country asked of him. I'm not saying Iraq or any other war is right. I'm saying that to show pure hatred for a soldier is the ideas of a coward sob. I'm sure you never served and probably have excuses why you couldn't. Maybe puddler is your life partner and now your upset someone picked on your man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corsicana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 19
why black boys date white girls (Nov '11) Jun '17 Mike from Bath Co... 7
News Texas-News 3 mins ago 12:43 p.m.In Texas, undoc... (Dec '16) Dec '16 tomin cali 6
people (Sep '13) Dec '16 Elmhouse nosey 2
Corrupt Navarro County Police (May '16) May '16 411crime 1
kit (Sep '13) May '16 Friend 8
Sam Houston Elementary (Mar '16) Mar '16 Kittycat 1

Corsicana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corsicana Mortgages