Joey Dauben innocent
Dustin Thompson

Kennedale, TX

#1 Jun 8, 2012
I run a blog as gingersnapoftruth and I have now seen that Joey Dauben is innocent of the indecency charges. My cousin Lowell Thompson DA SHOULD DISMISS THE CHARGES
BNL

Austin, TX

#2 Jun 12, 2012
If the accuser says 'can't remember' then the charges should be dropped.
BUT how much alcohol to forget something like that?
What now? Charge the 19 year-old with filing a false police report?
FunnyFaceKing

Lansing, MI

#3 Jun 12, 2012
@Dustin

why?
Ishtar

Ferris, TX

#4 Sep 8, 2012
From the git go, this had a bad stink! The timing was perfect. Remember the fight fire with fire quote, They did! Who cares if Joey is gay! He has been in the clutches of the Ellis Navarro law mafia for years, rooster fighting and dog fighting is OK? But God help you if you express an opinion differing from the center line. Judges seem intimidated by influences other than Lady Justice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corsicana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single wome Apr '18 Brady 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Mar '18 Bot 26
Panthers Dec '17 Team 1
why black boys date white girls (Nov '11) Oct '17 Education get ya ... 8
News NORC Poll: Few approve of Trump's Puerto Rico r... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Trump is a joke 29
News Texas-News 3 mins ago 12:43 p.m.In Texas, undoc... (Dec '16) Dec '16 tomin cali 6
people (Sep '13) Dec '16 Elmhouse nosey 2

Corsicana Jobs

Personal Finance

Corsicana Mortgages