Collin Street Bakery On Its Way To Li...

Collin Street Bakery On Its Way To Lindale

There are 11 comments on the Tyler Morning Telegraph story from Sep 13, 2009, titled Collin Street Bakery On Its Way To Lindale. In it, Tyler Morning Telegraph reports that:

By BRIAN PEARSON Business Editor Lindale residents Shelbie and Trey Glover occasionally make the two-hour trek to Corsicana just to hit the world-famous Collin Street Bakery, renown for its fruitcakes and baked goods.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tyler Morning Telegraph.

randallh

Corsicana, TX

#1 Sep 14, 2009
this new collin street bakery will be great for east texas the piney woods are a favorite place of mine. the new store should do good.
Berta Burgess

United States

#2 Dec 29, 2011
please give me your telephone number and do you have a lunch special.
Gidget

Arlington, TX

#4 Jan 21, 2012
Trying to find store now , where is it??

JGK

Since: Dec 08

corsicana

#5 Jan 21, 2012
The story was just about the plans to build the new location in Lindale (Tyler). They will start construction in the spring of 2012 with plans to be open for the Christmas rush in the fall. I am sure they will announce the opening here: http://www.collinstreet.com/

“Unchallenged”

Since: Nov 11

Uncommon

#6 Jan 22, 2012
Construction starts in Mid March of 2012.
City Insider

Duncanville, TX

#7 Jan 24, 2012
Who cares about the bakery?
Too expensive and below average flavor...
Kitty

Longview, TX

#8 Jan 25, 2012
It's open on I20 at the Hideaway Lake exit. They have lots of great tasting stuff!

JGK

corsicana

#9 Jan 26, 2012
Kitty wrote:
It's open on I20 at the Hideaway Lake exit. They have lots of great tasting stuff!
Thanks, I did not catch that the article I was reading was from 2009. Hopefully they do well there.(still I am surprised the web page did not show it as open)

JGK

corsicana

#10 Jan 26, 2012
I just checked the page after I posted the above and they now have this on there.

"Our newest Texas Bakeshop just opened in Lindale, on Interstate 20 & FM 849, Hideaway Lake exit. If you're in the area, stop in & say hello!"
Kitty

Longview, TX

#11 Jan 26, 2012
JGK wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I did not catch that the article I was reading was from 2009. Hopefully they do well there.(still I am surprised the web page did not show it as open)
You're welcome. I love Collin Street Bakery. My relatives in Corsicana have been patronizing the bakery there since it opened and we always stop in when we're in Corsicana to visit. I'm sure they'll do well there between traffic from the interstate and Tyler and the surrounding area. They have the best cookies and I love their banana nut bread! All their stuff is good.
Kitty

Eustace, TX

#12 Jan 28, 2012
I was out there yesterday and got some chocolate chip and sugar cookies and a loaf of banana nut bread. Yummy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corsicana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 26 min Sara 946
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 30 Farting 766
News Alvin teens lead battle over Confederate flag (Oct '06) Jul 20 Uber-Bro of the U... 79
splashicana waterpark corsicana texas Jun '15 randyhughes20 1
heb grocery store corsicana texas Jun '15 randyhughes20 2
Debate: Marijuana - Corsicana, TX (Aug '10) Jun '15 Alexis walker 52
heb corsicana store expansion Jun '15 randyhughes20 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corsicana Mortgages