Deadly Corry Stand-off

Deadly Corry Stand-off

There are 4 comments on the WJET story from May 9, 2008, titled Deadly Corry Stand-off. In it, WJET reports that:

“We talked to his wife she said he had been estranged from the house but came back he put her down on a bed threatening to cut her throat then his throat.”

A man is dead after an early morning standoff in Corry. Police say 39 year old Tony Bromley was found dead inside his estranged wife's home, apparently from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the face. via WJET

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJET.

Bob

Knoxville, TN

#1 May 17, 2008
I'm sorry that his family had to go through all they did. His wife Step Daughter and sons are in my prayers as they deal with all of this.
Just me

North East, PA

#2 Jul 23, 2013
You can blame his step daughter for it. She better take full blame.He took his own life cause of her nasty lies.And his wife was already seeing someone.6 months after his death she remarried.
Joshua Brown

Union City, PA

#3 Dec 20, 2013
Just me wrote:
You can blame his step daughter for it. She better take full blame.He took his own life cause of her nasty lies.And his wife was already seeing someone.6 months after his death she remarried.
I'm the reason he killed himself, and i would've done it myself if i had gotten the chance before he took the cowardly way out. You better hope i don't find out who wrote that comment
Joshua Brown

Union City, PA

#4 Dec 21, 2013
Just me wrote:
two more things, she wasn't lying, he was a rapist piece of trash and his wife wanted to leave him for awhile but he kept threatening her. I'm glad he's dead, the world is a better place now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly matteson (Feb '15) Oct '16 Big knob 2
News 2nd murder charge filed (Jan '08) Oct '16 Stephanie 6
George HAWKINS 1802-1883 and Rhoda Powers 1806-... (May '10) Sep '16 William Hawkins 4
News Alleged Sex Scandal in Albion (Jan '07) Sep '16 Mtm 796
Biggest sl*ts in corry? (Jun '15) Aug '16 Jahahaha 8
Karma's worst food in town (Dec '14) Jun '16 BC fla 5
News Muzzy sent to jail, tagged as Me... (Jul '13) Jun '16 Burn pedophiles 4

Corry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corry Mortgages