Alleged Sex Scandal in Albion

Full story: WICU 12 794
Ashley Fitch shows us a picture of her former high school English teacher, 32-year-old Robin Hecker of Albion. Full Story
First Prev
of 40
Next Last
Student

Mississauga, Canada

#1 Jan 25, 2007
I know this teacher very well, it is such a terrible thing to happen. I know what went out. The kid BRAGGED about it to the football team. I honestly don't see it fair. I'm shocked. She is a great person, just had/has some rough times. Poor thing.
Joanna

AOL

#2 Jan 26, 2007
Student wrote:
I know this teacher very well, it is such a terrible thing to happen. I know what went out. The kid BRAGGED about it to the football team. I honestly don't see it fair. I'm shocked. She is a great person, just had/has some rough times. Poor thing.
I can appreciate your compassion for the teacher and distaste for the student but what she did was immoral! Hard time or not it was wrong and I can't believe she wouldnt know this day would come. Poor thing? A school is supposed to be safe. We spend thousands of dollars protecting our kids from gun violence in the school and our teachers are persuading students to have sex with them! Come on!
student

Dayton, OH

#3 Jan 27, 2007
i also know this teacher very well and i would say that the kid probably persuaded her to have sex. she is not like that. she has gone through extremely hard times and it is honestly none of our business what she does. i dont care how old the kid is. If he wanted it then who are we to judge what they did.
Not a student

AOL

#4 Jan 27, 2007
I know the teacher as well. I found her to be a genuine and caring person but when you are a teacher you are held to a different standard. THE BOY WAS 16!!! She on the otherhand is 32 and a professional!...at least she should have been. It is our business when she is teaching our future leaders...what kind of example is that? We ARE to evaluate her actions. When she stepped into that position she asked for that evaluation and she failed. I as well feel TERRIBLE and she is kicking herself for what she did I am sure but she did something unacceptable and RUINED her career forever for that decision.
student

Saint-sauveur, Canada

#5 Jan 29, 2007
I was shocked to hear that this happened, and that it was Mrs. Hecker. I had her for class and you would have never expected something like this to involve her. Yes, what she did was wrong, and she knew better, but so does the student. He knew what he was doing at the time, and is old enough to know right from wrong.
Texas

Mesquite, TX

#6 Jan 29, 2007
I went to school with the teacher and am also aquainted with the student. She is the last person you would think of in a situation like this. Regardless of who you think she is, she will always be known for this incident. The teacher is 100 percent wrong in what happened. There is NO reason a student should be at a teachers house. Besides, we are not considered adults until we are 18 and that is even pushing it. She is clearly an adult in age, but clearly she has a lot of growing up to do as far as judgement is concerned.
student

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Apr 5, 2007
face facts peeps. Shes not who you thought she was. She didnt care enough about her husband not to humiliate him, her friends and family always stick up for her but look at her now..shes probably gonna lose her kids and never have a chance to be a teacher again. Guess she shoulda thought of that before she got down and dirty with a 16 year old. OMG what was she thinking? Shes gonna get what whe deserves, and for all those who hate the boy for it, youre just plain wrong. he was a kid looking up to a woman who wouldnt stop laying compliments on him. Maybe he shoulda made a different choice but you can hardly blame him, shes the adult here. Or her peers all thought she was. Somebody get that girl a shrink. Shes still doing it with others, and everybody knows it.
albionite

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Apr 5, 2007
Yeah, lets all feel bad for the hooker. Boo hoo!
townsmen

Cleveland, OH

#11 Apr 9, 2007
if she truly cared anything about her children she would have never done this she caused all of her hard times by being a liar and a fake there is no sympathy here her family needs to wake up and so does the town get her some help
Heather

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Apr 9, 2007
People have been talking about this for a while. It took longer than I thought for something to happen. I feel it necessary to address some of the things said in the comments above. First of all, I cannot believe people are defending this teacher. She was trusted by everyone in her community, co workers, parents of students, students and the state of Pennsylvania!! And what about her husband? How humiliating for him to have his wife cheat in the first place, and in their home, but with a student??? And the kid....he's a kid. Not excusable but if its true the boy bragged, what 16 year old wouldnt brag to his friends his teacher is hitting on him and wants him. Hes a teenager. Hormones are crazy at that age. She knew better and pursued it. Took him to her home where her husband and kids lived! Thats just sick and disrespectful to her family. I feel bad for her kids. Shes obviously a very manipulative person. Im glad to hear she is losing her teaching certificate, but we all know she will get off on time in jail if she even gets any like every other criminal does. And she IS a crimianl. I hope she gets some type of rehabilitation in there, it sounds like she needs it.
shannon

Cleveland, OH

#13 Apr 9, 2007
i think the real question here is how many were there and how long will people b blind to the fact she is still hangin with her ex students what a good support group for a 32 year old woman something is seriously wrong here
Miss Obvious

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Apr 9, 2007
i guess teaching wasnt her favorite position
NONE

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Apr 9, 2007
My children go to school there. There IS more than one and you are right....its still going on! Now she just has them come over after school. Some of them are 18 now. They all defend her like she's their best friend.
disgusted

Mentor, OH

#19 Apr 9, 2007
Isn't the community allowing this to continue by not reporting her actions? How can any parent feel comfortable with this child molester walking the streets?
sick of pervs

Mentor, OH

#20 Apr 9, 2007
If "everyone" knows what is going on, why are the people of this community NOT doing anything to stop this child molestor?? How can any parent feel comfortable with her walking the streets?
disgusted

Mentor, OH

#21 Apr 9, 2007
If EVERYONE in the school, and community knows what this child molestor has done and is still doing... Why isn't ANYONE doing anything to stop it? How can any parent feel comfortable with this sick person walking the streets?
disgusted

Mentor, OH

#22 Apr 9, 2007
NONE wrote:
My children go to school there. There IS more than one and you are right....its still going on! Now she just has them come over after school. Some of them are 18 now. They all defend her like she's their best friend.
SOME of them are 18?? Where are the parents? Why aren't the police who arrested her the first time watching the activities?

Since: Apr 07

Mentor, OH

#23 Apr 9, 2007
If EVERYONE knows what is happening why hasn't anyone done anything to stop her?
Where are the parents of these "almost 18" year olds that are going to her house? Why haven't the police who arrested her in the first place watching what this admitted sex offender is STILL doing with children?
shannon

Cleveland, OH

#24 Apr 10, 2007
they should stop by her house on a sunday evening when she has what she calls game night the worst part of the whole situation is what she is putting her children through and how many times could u possibly embarass your family
shannon

Cleveland, OH

#25 Apr 10, 2007
how many more kids will be manipulated by this woman obviously there is no remorse on her part her boyfriend is still in high school leniancy at her sentencing should not even be a thought to the judge where are the parents of these kids they need their heads examined for even letting them speak to her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander (Mar '11) Jan 22 Sammy 876
Karma's worst food in town Jan 10 Yuck 3
Sanders Markets Dec '14 D Fake CO 1
Hunger on the rise across Erie region Nov '14 Doug Wilson 20
god is imaginary, religion is slavery Nov '14 santabunny 2
Apartments for rent Oct '14 lisa 1
Town picnic (Dec '11) Sep '14 seriously 4
Corry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web