3 men face charges after Centerville ...

3 men face charges after Centerville burglary

There are 2 comments on the goerie.com story from Mar 17, 2013, titled 3 men face charges after Centerville burglary. In it, goerie.com reports that:

Police took three men into custody over the weekend in connection with a burglary earlier this month at a 76-year-old woman's Centerville home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at goerie.com.

someone

Titusville, PA

#1 Apr 29, 2013
some people need to grow up and get a real job
Lock um Up

United States

#2 Jun 18, 2013
With in a week, Theo, Andy, Eric and Timmy were all back out on the streets. Thank you legal system. How many times do these losers have to be arrested? How many times a week do you have to visit that trash? Please remove them from our neighborhood and do us all a favor!

It's also nice to know that the elderly woman that was robbed also had to repair $600 worth of damages to the door and door frame. It's nice to know where my tax dollars are spent as none of the work and us neighbors must be on guard at all times looking out for each other while we do work. One more big thank you to the PSP.
Little hint: on your next visit check out the shed out back, you know the one with the big industrial fan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corry schools Feb '17 hooper 4
News Erie County town gets heavy snow (Nov '08) Feb '17 Kelly 4
Corry manufacturing (Oct '15) Feb '17 Barnabee 5
Old Corry Drive In (Apr '10) Jan '17 clyde 32
News Police: Fight preceded slaying (Mar '08) Jan '17 relative 38
Whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander (Mar '11) Jan '17 ha 883
Kelly matteson (Feb '15) Oct '16 Big knob 2

Corry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance