UPDATE: Snowfall heaviest in Corry; c...

UPDATE: Snowfall heaviest in Corry; cars crash, slide off roads

There are 9 comments on the GoErie.com story from Apr 7, 2009, titled UPDATE: Snowfall heaviest in Corry; cars crash, slide off roads. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Icy roads This truck and trailer, left, was righted by tow trucks after it slipped off of eastbound Interstate 90 in North East Township on April 7, around 8:15 a.m. Heavy snow and freezing temperatures were evident from I-90 and areas south.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

mrkihn

Hudson, OH

#1 Apr 7, 2009
Gee people did we forget how to drive in the winter so soon
John

Waterford, PA

#2 Apr 7, 2009
Every time I read the news, somebody crashes on I-90. WTF is it with that road?? They should rename it I-DEATH!
Skeptic

Elizabeth, PA

#3 Apr 7, 2009
Spring is........almost........here.. ....

“GodBless+KeepYou”

Since: Oct 08

Crawford County

#4 Apr 7, 2009
Easy to do, mrkihn... we all have spring fever and forgot where we live. Some folks removed the studded snow tires and weight from their vehicles already. The snow looks and is fluffy on top, but what's directly on the warmer pavements is heavy, sloppy, slick. Be patient, folks, and be careful! This too shall pass.
GBKY
LibsAreStupid

Chagrin Falls, OH

#5 Apr 7, 2009
this global warming is getting outta hand....
elaine

Knoxville, IA

#6 Apr 7, 2009
Gessh a couple of nice days and everyone forgot how to drive in snow?? Must be what happened,,,,when it snows, YOU SLOW DOWN!
Andrea

Vermilion, OH

#7 Apr 7, 2009
"The snow caused numerous crashes around the region overnight.
Snow doesn't cause accidents. Bad and inattentive drivers do. Why do people insist on blaming accidents on things other than weather? Accidents are not avoidable, car crashes mostly are.
elaine

Knoxville, IA

#8 Apr 7, 2009
Oh bye the way, how much snow did you all get up in Erie? We got maybe an inch but the day is not over with.

“GodBless+KeepYou”

Since: Oct 08

Crawford County

#9 Apr 7, 2009
You are fortunate, Elaine. Looks like we've gotten about 5-6" so far in Cambridge Springs.
Forgive me, but it sure is pretty! Drive safe.
GBKY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander (Mar '11) Wed ha 883
Kelly matteson (Feb '15) Oct '16 Big knob 2
News 2nd murder charge filed (Jan '08) Oct '16 Stephanie 6
George HAWKINS 1802-1883 and Rhoda Powers 1806-... (May '10) Sep '16 William Hawkins 4
News Alleged Sex Scandal in Albion (Jan '07) Sep '16 Mtm 796
Biggest sl*ts in corry? (Jun '15) Aug '16 Jahahaha 8
Karma's worst food in town (Dec '14) Jun '16 BC fla 5

Corry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corry Mortgages