York City teen gets life sentence for...

York City teen gets life sentence for murder

There are 6 comments on the York Dispatch story from Nov 30, 2009, titled York City teen gets life sentence for murder. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

An 18-year-old York City man will spend the rest of his life in prison for murder, a judge ruled Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

just saying

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Nov 30, 2009
y is he not getting the death penalty...he hunted this man continuing to shoot....it was deliberate and brutal...why am i paying to keep him alive.
Tim or Tom

York, PA

#2 Nov 30, 2009
Well, he is going right where he ougt to be ...rison. Throw away the key. He is a smart-ass punk who rewfused advice from everyone and now he pays...and pays. Except, it is VERY SAD. He should have been convinced to "take the deal" but probably could not because of "gang" teaching, and that is the problem. When will we FIND A WAY to get to these kids? Two lives lost jus to be a Gangsta Thug!"
Been there done that

Plainsboro, NJ

#3 Nov 30, 2009
Great, now all we have to do is get his other two violent, no-good brothers off the streets. Maybe his triffling parents will wake up and try to save their other children.But I doubt it.
taxpayer

Mount Laurel, NJ

#5 Nov 30, 2009
chalk up another job well done by our liberal court system that put this punk back on the streets

Since: Mar 08

AOL

#6 Nov 30, 2009
I'm happy to hear Coleman will not have the opportunity to re-enter into society again. Not only did he take a life without one ounce of remorse, he also shot a man as though it was an everyday normal thing to do. The law should be extremely harsher on these young people who think they can kill one another and get away with a 3rd degree murder sentence. It's fortunate he didn't take the plea bargain, now he can sit behind bars for the rest of his natural life where he belongs. I wish the DA's office would stop offering these young criminals plea bargains especially when the evidence is right in front of their faces.
WELL

York, PA

#8 Nov 30, 2009
Been there done that wrote:
Great, now all we have to do is get his other two violent, no-good brothers off the streets. Maybe his triffling parents will wake up and try to save their other children.But I doubt it.
Well His brother Richard is already Upstate for Rape.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karma's worst food in town (Dec '14) Jun '16 BC fla 5
News Muzzy sent to jail, tagged as Me... (Jul '13) Jun '16 Burn pedophiles 4
Biggest sl*ts in corry? (Jun '15) Jun '16 Mouthyone 7
Whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander (Mar '11) May '16 wattsburg resident 882
Where is kyle hepler Apr '16 chacha 2
kyle hepler Apr '16 concerned citizen 1
Hazing (Jun '11) Apr '16 buffalo2 2

Corry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corry Mortgages