Amanda Henderson

Since: Jul 13

Erie, PA

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Who here knows this low life scum bag. she's so nasty. her and her bf are no good. they are mean ti their kids, they spend their money on other things besides the kids. her house is always filthy. she's lazy as hell. she won't go get a job and lives off the system. eww. she's not a good friend so stay away. she's a back stabbber.
Zugzwang

Erie, PA

#2 Jul 17, 2013
imakeepitreal wrote:
Who here knows this low life scum bag. she's so nasty. her and her bf are no good. they are mean ti their kids, they spend their money on other things besides the kids. her house is always filthy. she's lazy as hell. she won't go get a job and lives off the system. eww. she's not a good friend so stay away. she's a back stabbber.
Good thing you outed them on Topix! If you look all over this forum, you will read posts about all kinds of wrong-doings ranging from our corrupt Politicians to people who kill for drugs and even the waste of tax-payer dollars. Despite these postings, nothing gets done about these serious problems and yet you feel that posting about Ms. Henderson on this forum is going to change something?
I'm a "keep it real" person too so, if you REALLY are concerned about her kids not being cared for properly, you should step in and help. It is your duty to do so. Think of the poor children! If you don't then you are no better than her and her bf. They live off the system? Report them! Turn them in anonymously. Again, if you don't then YOU are aiding in their deception of the system. You are just as guilty for NOT doing more than what you think you have done!
Have a great day!

Since: Jul 13

Erie, PA

#3 Jul 25, 2013
Zugzwang wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing you outed them on Topix! If you look all over this forum, you will read posts about all kinds of wrong-doings ranging from our corrupt Politicians to people who kill for drugs and even the waste of tax-payer dollars. Despite these postings, nothing gets done about these serious problems and yet you feel that posting about Ms. Henderson on this forum is going to change something?
I'm a "keep it real" person too so, if you REALLY are concerned about her kids not being cared for properly, you should step in and help. It is your duty to do so. Think of the poor children! If you don't then you are no better than her and her bf. They live off the system? Report them! Turn them in anonymously. Again, if you don't then YOU are aiding in their deception of the system. You are just as guilty for NOT doing more than what you think you have done!
Have a great day!
first off youu have no idea how many times i have reported her and nothing has been done. so before you start assuming that i have not done anything for those two babies i love dearly get your facts straight. i have done everything i can to make them safe and yet to no avail. so YOU have a great day.
duh

Jamestown, NY

#4 Aug 30, 2013
she moved to erie, because her bf cody stole from the wrong people and they kicked his door in. he moved to meadville with his ex. they were living in a apartment building on ave a. The landlords evicted them because she didnt keep her house clean, front door kicked in, they didnt pay the security deposit.
imakeepitreal

San Francisco, CA

#5 Oct 20, 2013
Ha that's funny. I always knew he was a piece of shit. Now she's living with her daddy, still on welfare cause her lazy ass won't get a job. Bitch, your pregnant not disabled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kyle HEPLER 14 hr what 3
god is imaginary, religion is slavery (Sep '14) May 25 Iron Stylus 3
child support May 22 John Dublin 2
Old Corry Drive In (Apr '10) May 22 kelly1982 30
Sanders Markets May 13 John Dubin 3
Corry Bars (Oct '11) May 1 lostinPa 29
The way kids dress these days (Feb '14) Apr '15 brightside 3
More from around the web

Corry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE