Winter returns

Winter returns

There are 2 comments on the GoErie.com story from Apr 7, 2009, titled Winter returns. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

This truck and trailer, left, was righted by tow trucks after it slipped off of eastbound Interstate 90 in North East Township on April 7, around 8:15 a.m. Heavy snow and freezing temperatures were evident from I-90 and areas south.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Since: Jan 09

Erie, PA

#1 Apr 8, 2009
The picture,it reminds us of tulips and daisys blossuming in the spring sun,with the music of the birds happily chirrping!

“GodBless+KeepYou”

Since: Oct 08

Crawford County

#2 Apr 8, 2009
mrcomment wrote:
The picture,it reminds us of tulips and daisys blossuming in the spring sun,with the music of the birds happily chirrping!
Huh? Daisies don't blossom until later in the summer. The robins have been quite resourceful - kicking the mulch out of my flower beds to find worms and insects, and making nests too! Spring IS here, despite the snow. It's just a typical Pennsylvania spring. And I see blue skies - yup, a beauty of a day!
GBKY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drugs in corry (Jul '09) 12 hr concerned 27
Looking for tammy mook Sep '17 Bloopy 2
Wendy Kiehart Jul '17 Madmom42 4
Corry manufacturing (Oct '15) Jul '17 Madmom42 8
Do you know this person? (Sep '07) Jun '17 jose 5
who is this person (Apr '15) Jun '17 jose 2
Name of Chris Leclair's girlfriend Jun '17 Bloomenthal 2

Corry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance