Whats good for the Goose is good for ...
Julie

Erie, PA

#873 Dec 30, 2013
white trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Hater
hater
hater
julie is a hater
and jealous
Ha Ha Ha, you make me laugh. Why would I be jealous of going into debt for places that are pieces of crap and need so much work. I think that your name fits you well "White Trash" because that is all you will ever be. For the record, I would never be jealous of any of the Kim Ayers clan. I have morals......
white trash

Taylor, MI

#874 Jan 2, 2014
Julie wrote:
<quoted text> Ha Ha Ha, you make me laugh. Why would I be jealous of going into debt for places that are pieces of crap and need so much work. I think that your name fits you well "White Trash" because that is all you will ever be. For the record, I would never be jealous of any of the Kim Ayers clan. I have morals......
kim ayers??? In the above post u stated barry! Now I know ur a jealous spiteful person.u dont even know who ur posting about. And look at how u act out in anger against me with name calling.I thought u had to be 18 to be on topix?
zippo

Toledo, OH

#875 Jan 3, 2014
Heard through the grapevine that josh got terminated (fired)from ge before they could even lay him off.must of got caught im ome of those million lies that he tells.he was livin high on the hog for a while; expect to see an auction real soon.now we will be paying for his children that r on welfare
Zippo

Pontiac, MI

#876 Jan 5, 2014
zippo wrote:
Heard through the grapevine that josh got terminated (fired)from ge before they could even lay him off.must of got caught im ome of those million lies that he tells.he was livin high on the hog for a while; expect to see an auction real soon.now we will be paying for his children that r on welfare
l agree with you but post under your own name.
Julie

Erie, PA

#877 Jan 6, 2014
white trash wrote:
<quoted text>
kim ayers??? In the above post u stated barry! Now I know ur a jealous spiteful person.u dont even know who ur posting about. And look at how u act out in anger against me with name calling.I thought u had to be 18 to be on topix?
WhiteTrash, you really need to go back to school and learn to read and comprehend what you are reading. Yes I said Barry was going into debt and he is in the Kim Ayers clan, she rules the roost with that family from how she acts. As for the jealous crap, you are so far out in left field on that one. I will never be jealous of anyone, because I have everything that I want in life and guess what, we worked hard for everything that we have. unlike others..who know how to use the system. OH by the way, you gave yourself the name of WHITE TRASH not me, so I am not acting out my anger by calling you names... by the way why don't you come out of the closet and tell us who you are.
upset citizens

United States

#878 Jan 27, 2014
Well i see kim and donna are up to no good yet again, trying to cancel out our elected council with frivolous lawsuit that backfired right in their ugly faces. They are the most underhanded conceiving evil this town has ever seen. They actually tried to through the election, the peoples votes out the window and seat themselves back on council. They must be terrified of the upcoming audit. And to think trina was right there going along with them. She must not have learned that those two hefers can not be trusted. Her and jeannie are just being used as there personal scapegoats. Wake up people kim and donna could care less about your well being, they are just trying to cover their own asses. Makes me sick to think about how much of the tax payers dollars they have wasted on dumb crap like this. While they were doing other dirty evil acts that they are desperately trying to hide. Bring on that audit so we can all find out just what they have been up to and what they are trying to hide
Julie

Erie, PA

#879 Jan 28, 2014
upset citizens wrote:
Well i see kim and donna are up to no good yet again, trying to cancel out our elected council with frivolous lawsuit that backfired right in their ugly faces. They are the most underhanded conceiving evil this town has ever seen. They actually tried to through the election, the peoples votes out the window and seat themselves back on council. They must be terrified of the upcoming audit. And to think trina was right there going along with them. She must not have learned that those two hefers can not be trusted. Her and jeannie are just being used as there personal scapegoats. Wake up people kim and donna could care less about your well being, they are just trying to cover their own asses. Makes me sick to think about how much of the tax payers dollars they have wasted on dumb crap like this. While they were doing other dirty evil acts that they are desperately trying to hide. Bring on that audit so we can all find out just what they have been up to and what they are trying to hide
All of Wattsburg has the right to be upset about what Kim and Donna does for their own advantages. The reason she is doing all of this is because she knows the individuals who were voted in are not going to cater to her evil ways. Why do you think that the borough can not keep a secretary? I know first hand on what she does to push them out the door. I can honestly say that if it wouldn't have been for my accident I might have stuck it out, but things happen for a reason I guess. I know that I am better off where I am now but I do feel for the people who have to put up with her all the time.
upset citizens

United States

#880 Jan 28, 2014
Yep julie i think kim and donna are afraid of what kind of underhanded crap they have really done. They are afraid of an audit they are afraid to have a good Secretary in there that knows how to get around the computer road blocks kim has set up so no one could find her evil works. But if the auditors get in there they may just uncover kim and donnas cover up over billing people under billing erasing certian peoples bills while padding others bills. They are a disgrace to this town or any other place they might seek to hide their ugly heads in shame once this all comes out. And it will all come out.
morons

Toledo, OH

#881 Jan 30, 2014
upset citizens wrote:
Yep julie i think kim and donna are afraid of what kind of underhanded crap they have really done. They are afraid of an audit they are afraid to have a good Secretary in there that knows how to get around the computer road blocks kim has set up so no one could find her evil works. But if the auditors get in there they may just uncover kim and donnas cover up over billing people under billing erasing certian peoples bills while padding others bills. They are a disgrace to this town or any other place they might seek to hide their ugly heads in shame once this all comes out. And it will all come out.
bahhhbhbb....u inbred hillbillies r fubared.whenever im feeling down I come on wattsburg topix and I get cheered up with all the stupid bullcrap. I would love to meet u people! U guys probably look like the hillz have eyes characters..
eye witness

Toledo, OH

#883 Jan 30, 2014
Seen a bunch of cops at sharons house todayxwith a bunch of snowmobiles and fourwheelers lined up. Wiley must have stole again and got caught!
Zippo

Houston, TX

#884 Jan 31, 2014
morons wrote:
<quoted text>bahhhbhbb....u inbred hillbillies r fubared.whenever im feeling down I come on wattsburg topix and I get cheered up with all the stupid bullcrap. I would love to meet u people! U guys probably look like the hillz have eyes characters..
Just stop in the Ayers & sons body shop. Bring some ky in case one of them gets behind you.
homeless family

North East, PA

#885 Nov 25, 2014
I lived in Wattsburg and my fiance went missing and Because our landlord was sec and had friends in political office the got to keep all our property that was in our home.I was forced out of the community and had to pull my son out of the school because the school had numerous phone calls that I was abusing my son and the school knew that it was not true.Now they come by my new place of residence and make calls to my sons new school and accused that I was abusing my son again.I hope Karma catches up to people.
Santabunny

Erie, PA

#886 Nov 28, 2014
homeless family wrote:
I lived in Wattsburg and my fiance went missing and Because our landlord was sec and had friends in political office the got to keep all our property that was in our home.I was forced out of the community and had to pull my son out of the school because the school had numerous phone calls that I was abusing my son and the school knew that it was not true.Now they come by my new place of residence and make calls to my sons new school and accused that I was abusing my son again.I hope Karma catches up to people.
Karma is imaginary.
sammy

Erie, PA

#887 Jan 21, 2015
Has the borough really lost all of the water records? Who paid and installed?
Darcy

Wattsburg, PA

#888 Jan 22, 2015
sammy wrote:
Has the borough really lost all of the water records? Who paid and installed?
Good Morning--
Before this inquiry takes on a life of its own, I would like to address it thus:
First, I ask that anyone with questions regarding water records call the Borough Office directly and get the information straight from the source. If you are not comfortable doing that, you may contact any member of council. We are ready, willing, and able to help with any constructive inquiries regarding Borough Matters. Our Councilors this year are Mary Deck, Jeanne Loper, Sheila Gantz, Teddy Murphy, and myself, Darcy Apfel.
Certain records of the borough are public and can be requested through the Right to Know Law. A copy of the citizen's guide is here:
http://openrecords.state.pa.us/portal/server....
From the borough's perspective, we initially have 5 BUSINESS days to respond to your request once presented to the Right to Know Officer. In these 5 days, we must determine if the record is truly public and can be disclosed or if the record is non-public and must be denied. Because we have limited staffing, we also have the right under the law to request a 30 day extension for any request that cannot be immediately filled. This allows us to do additional research to respond to the request appropriately. It does NOT automatically mean records don't exist.
Please ask if you have questions or concerns. Thank you for allowing me to comment on this important matter.
--Darcy
Sammy

Erie, PA

#889 Jan 22, 2015
Darcy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning--
Before this inquiry takes on a life of its own, I would like to address it thus:
First, I ask that anyone with questions regarding water records call the Borough Office directly and get the information straight from the source. If you are not comfortable doing that, you may contact any member of council. We are ready, willing, and able to help with any constructive inquiries regarding Borough Matters. Our Councilors this year are Mary Deck, Jeanne Loper, Sheila Gantz, Teddy Murphy, and myself, Darcy Apfel.
Certain records of the borough are public and can be requested through the Right to Know Law. A copy of the citizen's guide is here:
http://openrecords.state.pa.us/portal/server....
From the borough's perspective, we initially have 5 BUSINESS days to respond to your request once presented to the Right to Know Officer. In these 5 days, we must determine if the record is truly public and can be disclosed or if the record is non-public and must be denied. Because we have limited staffing, we also have the right under the law to request a 30 day extension for any request that cannot be immediately filled. This allows us to do additional research to respond to the request appropriately. It does NOT automatically mean records don't exist.
Please ask if you have questions or concerns. Thank you for allowing me to comment on this important matter.
--Darcy
Nice dodge....anyone else reading this board know the answer? Has the borough really lost all of the water records? Who paid and installed?
zippo

Taylor, MI

#890 Feb 5, 2015
homeless family wrote:
Get a job u lying loser!
Zippo

Stroud, OK

#891 Feb 8, 2015
zippo wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job u lying loser!
Post under your own name
crystale76

United States

#892 Feb 23, 2015
Poor Baby wrote:
I am thinking that a certain someone bit off a bit more than they could chew! What is the matter was the hot seat too hot? You got a taste of your own medicine and just could not take it anymore. You did all those mean/hateful things to others, expected them to sit back and take it. My question to you is how does it feel? How does it feel being accused of taking things? How does it feel to be bullied and badgered? How does it feel to be treated poorly in public? Yes word travels fast in a small town like this! So when are we expecting the Mayors resignation? Seeing how the Secretary will no longer be there to tell her what to do, what to say and how to act. Boy this trio sure is full of surprises! What's next? Continued until next month.
I am an ex resident of Wattsburg and my son, me and my family were ran out of Wattsburg. Would you be willing to get in touch with me about the issue of corruption of Wattsburg?
No Douchenozzle

Du Bois, PA

#893 Sep 26, 2015
losers wrote:
Hey you trashy skank(who cheats on her hubby don't make me call him and give him the info)you don't know shit it isn't her kids you moron,and dave does work at the peak and its under the table cause I know his boss.the proper authorities were notified so if he isn't then he has nothing to sweat.don't wory the school was notified too,and are currently checkin into it.can any body tell me if roberta is paying her watr bil for her appartments yet....they have not been payed,but her tenents are being charged for water wow...and what about a certaint somebody pay back their unemployment that they were collecting from the borough while working a job under the table .then gettin caught let's see if yo are smart enough to figure that name out!!! Ill post the name at a later date.keep runnin you mouth cause you will be next.I'm sure your hubby would lke to here some storys
There are so many grammatical mistakes that I can't even deal with it right now. Bloody hillbilly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly matteson (Feb '15) Oct '16 Big knob 2
News 2nd murder charge filed (Jan '08) Oct '16 Stephanie 6
George HAWKINS 1802-1883 and Rhoda Powers 1806-... (May '10) Sep '16 William Hawkins 4
News Alleged Sex Scandal in Albion (Jan '07) Sep '16 Mtm 796
Biggest sl*ts in corry? (Jun '15) Aug '16 Jahahaha 8
Karma's worst food in town (Dec '14) Jun '16 BC fla 5
News Muzzy sent to jail, tagged as Me... (Jul '13) Jun '16 Burn pedophiles 4

Corry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corry Mortgages