Whats good for the Goose is good for ...
sunshine

Sunbury, OH

#833 Dec 13, 2012
zippo wrote:
How's the new sec.doing? Does she have to take documents home or is she able to finish the job at work? Pretty quiet on here since the riff Raff are gone.
From what I have heard she does a good job she doesn't take any shit from the riff raff. It has been pretty quiet that means someone is plotting their revenge.

Since: Dec 12

Meadville, PA

#834 Dec 18, 2012
I have been entertained fully by this blog. I ran across it accidentally and will follow for awhile. The poor town must be fed up with the families you all have been mentioning on here. I would be, that's for sure. You do know that you, a citizen, can contact the Ethics Commission on line and file against someone whom you believe has done unethical or illegal activities, don't you?
If you want something to change YOU have to be part of the change and not just in the sidelines wringing your hands and crying. Step up and do something.
zippo

United States

#835 Mar 8, 2013
Anybody seen Cim lately? I hear she's really sick.
Happy camper

Newark, NJ

#836 Mar 8, 2013
Good maybe karma has finally caught up to her nasty evil vile self. Jail stripes would look good on that whole lot of them.
Sunshine

Erie, PA

#837 Mar 12, 2013
zippo wrote:
Anybody seen Cim lately? I hear she's really sick.
She has pissed off enough people in town I don't ever see her. Oh, thats right she does make it to the borough office to bug the secretary.
Sunshine

Erie, PA

#838 Mar 12, 2013
Happy camper wrote:
Good maybe karma has finally caught up to her nasty evil vile self. Jail stripes would look good on that whole lot of them.
Well said!!!!
Seneca

United States

#839 Jul 30, 2013
So how about that parade that Mary and Darcy did this year for the fourth of july... Pretty shitty what was there about ten floats all together but i will give them this, this parade was just good enough to wipe my butt with. Who ever what running the parade before should be doing it again. This was the worst parade iv ever been too and the whole town agrees with me. So how many months till this town is bankrupt bc of the council people thanks for all the trouble i cant wait till the state steps in when this town goes under and we end up paying a 75$ water fee. Thanks to Mary handing out all of the tap ins that they should have kept well i hate to break it to you guys but you do realize when one tap in fee is given back... Everyone with apartments in this town gets them back and.... Theres about 10 apartment buildings in this town. And who can forget, they just re did the streets in wattsburg (yay) except for one thing. They only did two streets and doesn't it look a little bad for Mary that just her street and one other street got done.. Anyways that should have put us just a little more in debt like this town needs more of that. This town is just going to fall to the ground hopefully I'm dead before that happens but at this rate Mary and Darcy and Trina and richy and donna should have this town upside down bankrupt and probably the most hated people in this town in about a year and we all know that it's not Mary's or Trina's or anyone else's fault but donna and richy's because thats what all you guys do is blame stuff on either the horns,ayers,bays or they will find a innocent person on the side of the road and blame them but who knows
Lmao

Newark, NJ

#840 Aug 2, 2013
Hey Kim how about that kid of yours cody breaking into dennys with two other boys to steal cigarettes snd candy. You sure raised him right lmfao. Steven is an adult and will be charged as so. But you lied to the police to try an protect that thieving scumbag. Real nice... all the others involved admitted and owned up. But not your lil cody no mommy will lie through her teeth for him. Well they have a witness who saw your brat there so suck it up and let him take his punishment.
Sunshine

Erie, PA

#841 Aug 3, 2013
Lmao wrote:
Hey Kim how about that kid of yours cody breaking into dennys with two other boys to steal cigarettes snd candy. You sure raised him right lmfao. Steven is an adult and will be charged as so. But you lied to the police to try an protect that thieving scumbag. Real nice... all the others involved admitted and owned up. But not your lil cody no mommy will lie through her teeth for him. Well they have a witness who saw your brat there so suck it up and let him take his punishment.
Lmao, didn't you know that her kids never do anything wrong!!!! LOL I would say that is what is wrong with society these days. The kids now days do what ever they want and get away with it because the parents are to stupid to make them take the responsability for their actions. I have kids and all honesty they do something so stupid as breaking and entering they need to be punished. A few days in jail would serve them right.
Lmao

Newark, NJ

#842 Aug 3, 2013
Most parents think like that, but not kim morey so called ayers. She will lie through her teeth for her baby boys. Therefore teaching them that they can lie an steal an mommy will aid them in lying and stealing. Why not she is pretty good at lying and stealing herself.
zippo

Windyville, MO

#843 Aug 4, 2013
Well Cims boys sure are living up to my expectations. Good job raising Cody Josh you taught him to be just like you. It's not Cims fault , she spent his growing up in the local bars. Berry just didn't give a shit. He always hid out at garage then joined Cim at the bar.
zippo

Windyville, MO

#844 Aug 4, 2013
Hey Josh how's the job at GE coming along? Try pulling your dads scams yet? Hehee
Trina

Erie, PA

#845 Aug 7, 2013
Seneca wrote:
So how about that parade that Mary and Darcy did this year for the fourth of july... Pretty shitty what was there about ten floats all together but i will give them this, this parade was just good enough to wipe my butt with. Who ever what running the parade before should be doing it again. This was the worst parade iv ever been too and the whole town agrees with me. So how many months till this town is bankrupt bc of the council people thanks for all the trouble i cant wait till the state steps in when this town goes under and we end up paying a 75$ water fee. Thanks to Mary handing out all of the tap ins that they should have kept well i hate to break it to you guys but you do realize when one tap in fee is given back... Everyone with apartments in this town gets them back and.... Theres about 10 apartment buildings in this town. And who can forget, they just re did the streets in wattsburg (yay) except for one thing. They only did two streets and doesn't it look a little bad for Mary that just her street and one other street got done.. Anyways that should have put us just a little more in debt like this town needs more of that. This town is just going to fall to the ground hopefully I'm dead before that happens but at this rate Mary and Darcy and Trina and richy and donna should have this town upside down bankrupt and probably the most hated people in this town in about a year and we all know that it's not Mary's or Trina's or anyone else's fault but donna and richy's because thats what all you guys do is blame stuff on either the horns,ayers,bays or they will find a innocent person on the side of the road and blame them but who knows
I don't blame anything on anyone! I was taught better than that. I have no clue what the parade was about because I have been at my sick mothers bedside! Nor have I ever blamed or said anything derogatory about the Bays! I barely know them... So grow up, have respect and leave me out of your petty games!! I have enough to worry about and honestly the town is last on my list, for now. I know it's my duty, but my family means more to me than anything!!! Now please leave me alone... Thank you in advance...
Lmao

Newark, NJ

#846 Aug 15, 2013
Hey mayor horn what happened to wattsburgs nite out that is blasted across the fire departments sign???? Well can we all say epic fail. Or is it because your family is in total shame??? Cody robbing denys christina bailing out on her landlord yet again. No less in the cover of darkness like a thief in the night. Boy you and your sister have raised some awesome honest children.... Not. Your shame should be broadcasted all over this town. You people are a joke. And your kids have followed in your corrupt path of lying cheating and stealing.. Now isn't that something to be proud of. You people cut everyone else down when your families are the most evil scummy corrupt crew wattsburg has ever seen. Purely SHAMEFUL. Can't wait for November election to finally get rid of you for good.
WHAT EVER

Erie, PA

#847 Aug 27, 2013
WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THE LAST 2 years what was that parade that lasted 3 min come on she has not put a good parade oH she will take credit if it is a GOOD ONE BUT SHE IS NOT WELL SHE IS A DUMB BROAD SHE GETS A CHECK EVERY MONTH AND DOES NOTHING TO EARN IT. i HEAR OF THE WAY THEY HAVE SCREWED THE BORO OUT OFMONEY AND HOW THEY HER SISTER THE GREAT KIM KNEW SHE WAS DOING SOMETHING CROOKED BUT THOES SMART COOKIES WERE SMARTER THAN EVERYONE IN TOWN WELL COME NOV THEY WILL BE GONE AND THE TRUTHY WILL BE KNOWN.
Sunshine

Erie, PA

#848 Aug 29, 2013
I look at it this way. They will blame everyone else for all their wrong doings, they think that they don't do anything wrong. I know of individuals who have been screwed over by these so called people. I think someone should put them through twice as much crap as they have put others through. I for one can't stand what they have done to this little town of ours. I remember when it was a nice little town and everyone knew one another and when their kids did something wrong the parents took care of it by punishing the culpret. Now days the kids run wild around here and do damage to others property and don't get punished for it and yes it is usually after curfew and our esteemed mayor doesn't do anything about it. I can't wait for November to come and we get a new Mayor who won't put up with breaking the rules. Heck I can remember when Gene Combs was Mayor he just grabbed the kid by the back of the neck and walked them home to their parents and said to take care of it.
Seneca

Wattsburg, PA

#849 Sep 2, 2013
When is the borough going to do something about Senyo and his junk yard next to the park?
Zippo

New Alexandria, PA

#850 Oct 29, 2013
Keep it up and i'll start a pig farm
wilber

Pittsburgh, PA

#851 Oct 29, 2013
just round up the ones walking the streets, free range pigs, well feed, thanks to welfare
Grown-up rule

Erie, PA

#852 Nov 5, 2013
I find something very funny, I have just heard that Donna is wanting to be written in on the ballet for 4 year term for Mayor, why would anyone vote for someone that hasn't been to any of the meeting in what 6 months. Even her husband wants to run again and he hasn't been there either. I also find it funny that Trina seems to have forgiven Donna for all the crap that she has put her through in the past because she is standing behind her in the running. I just don't get these people....I am wondering if someone found out some juice in the bourgh office that they all need to stand by each other to stay out of trouble. I feel that you all need to get some new blood in there to make Wattsburg a nice town again. It is all about what this person did to that person and by sitting at that table means revenge on those who have not agreed with them. You all need to grow up and start thinking about the town not what you can get out of it. This is just my opinion on this situation...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy Kiehart Jul 26 Madmom42 4
Corry manufacturing (Oct '15) Jul 26 Madmom42 8
drugs in corry (Jul '09) Jul '17 Concerned momma 26
Biggest sl*ts in corry? (Jun '15) Jul '17 Sassymom 11
Do you know this person? (Sep '07) Jun '17 jose 5
who is this person (Apr '15) Jun '17 jose 2
Name of Chris Leclair's girlfriend Jun '17 Bloomenthal 2

Corry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance