drugs in corry
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
light it up

Leesburg, VA

#24 May 27, 2012
Marisa Sage wrote:
I grew up in Corry and my last visit made me painfully aware of the drug culture and police non-involvement. The easy way out is to move (as I also did in 1978 and never looked back) but what about those people, specifically Senior Citizens, who cannot move? If you are concerned, please visit the link below and lend your signature to bring some much needed attention to the problems that eat away at this formerly safe city like a cancer. Your assistance is appreciated! You might have to click the box "About This Petition" to see the letter. Thank you for your support and please forward to as many people as you can, post it to FaceBook, post the link in as many publications as you can, and stay active! The only way to drive the criminals away is to make Corry an inhospitable place for them to stay. Speak up. This is YOUR city and you have the right to petition lawmakers to serve YOU instead of the criminals. It chaps my arse to think that taxes paid by the hard-working, good people of Corry are being used to support the lowlife bottom dwellers who benefit from welfare, HUD, and the like. And while I'm here, Presidential Candidate RON PAUL is the only candidate who is not supported by Big Government, Big Business, or other Special Interest Groups. Please vote for him, even if you have to write him in. It is our country's only hope for change within the government. Meanwhile, do your part to stand up for your own rights as outlined by the U.S. Constitution. Thank you! Please sign petition
http://www.change.org/petitions/keep-corry-pa...
well fpr your info I hv a job and dnt receive any welfare not food or any other and by the way im am voting for Ron Paul as well so u see you cant judge a book by its cover om also a well top og the line dressed I dnt sell drugs just do them but even if I was on welfare what would that have to do with a thing? Many plp are plp that try so hard to put there noses in others busines and think they have a right to change someone and there lifestyle when truly they dnt but I will tell u I have a civil rights and freedom of speach as well im not bothering any of you so why would u want us to even if wanted to change what I do it would never matter because u hv all ready judge us when maybe ur just trying to make ur self look better theres no way u hv never had a drink or smoke or just out chillen with plp cant tell me uv never lied or got in to trouble who knows and who cares we are not all digen in ur life so stop prying in ours! I dnt hate I dnt kn u so the message here should be STOP THE HATE!!! AND GET OUY OF YOUR HOUSE AND MEET THE YOUNG AND OLD OF THE COMMUNITY YOU MIGHT LEARN WE ARE SMARTER THEN WE MAY LOOK LIKE I SAID DNT JUDGE HUMANS BY THERE EXTERIOR GET TO KNOW PLP AFTER ALL YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF IS
YOURSELF WE AS PEOPLE ONLY SAY AND DO THE THINGS WE SEE AND OR THAT HAVE BEEN TAUGHT AND THE ONLY THING UOUR TRYING TO TEACH IS RUN?? REALLY AWAY FROM WHAT TALKING? STOP THE HATE
omg

Corry, PA

#25 May 27, 2012
light it up wrote:
<quoted text>well fpr your info I hv a job and dnt receive any welfare not food or any other and by the way im am voting for Ron Paul as well so u see you cant judge a book by its cover om also a well top og the line dressed I dnt sell drugs just do them but even if I was on welfare what would that have to do with a thing? Many plp are plp that try so hard to put there noses in others busines and think they have a right to change someone and there lifestyle when truly they dnt but I will tell u I have a civil rights and freedom of speach as well im not bothering any of you so why would u want us to even if wanted to change what I do it would never matter because u hv all ready judge us when maybe ur just trying to make ur self look better theres no way u hv never had a drink or smoke or just out chillen with plp cant tell me uv never lied or got in to trouble who knows and who cares we are not all digen in ur life so stop prying in ours! I dnt hate I dnt kn u so the message here should be STOP THE HATE!!! AND GET OUY OF YOUR HOUSE AND MEET THE YOUNG AND OLD OF THE COMMUNITY YOU MIGHT LEARN WE ARE SMARTER THEN WE MAY LOOK LIKE I SAID DNT JUDGE HUMANS BY THERE EXTERIOR GET TO KNOW PLP AFTER ALL YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF IS
YOURSELF WE AS PEOPLE ONLY SAY AND DO THE THINGS WE SEE AND OR THAT HAVE BEEN TAUGHT AND THE ONLY THING UOUR TRYING TO TEACH IS RUN?? REALLY AWAY FROM WHAT TALKING? STOP THE HATE
Your post does not make any sense. If you do drugs, that's your business. You say you have a job. Yeah get hurt at work and get sent to the hospital. Instantly you are drug tested. It's a requirement for insurance purposes. Guess what dirty urine equals!!!! Yep dirty urine = no insurance coverage + possibly loss of your job. So brag some more dumb ass. Honestly I will be the first one to stand up and say they should legalize Marijuana. I don't smoke it, but I have many friends that smoke it. Do I care not at all, do they brag absolutely not. Why you may ask, is because they feel it's a personal choice, not to be shared with the world! So your post really makes me think you are child that wrote it. Sorry
Anonymous

Riverside, CA

#26 May 29, 2012
someone wrote:
theres way to many drugs in corry
Can you please sign this petition to the Director of HUD and the Corry Police to KEEP CORRY SAFE?
http://www.change.org/petitions/keep-corry-pa...

Thank you, and please post/forward to as many people & places as you feel can help.
Anonymous

Riverside, CA

#27 May 29, 2012
Dear Light It Up: Thank you for your input. I had a difficult time trying to understand what exactly your point was, but it appears it's about passing judgement. Personally, I don't care what a person does in the privacy of their own home. I too am in favor of the legalization of marijuana. I agree with you that people need to turn off their TV sets and GO OUT IN YOUR COMMUNITY AND TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE. There are some who truly need a friend, and really would like a way out of their drug induced stupor. I've worked with addicts and I know that no one can really help anyone. When a person is good and ready to stop living a lifestyle of bottom-dwelling, which includes substance addiction, they will find a way. What I saw when I spent a few months in Corry recently was a shitload of unwed mothers, children of said parents with a bleak future to become anything more than their drug addicted parents; HUD housing provided @ no cost to the addict/unwed mother/released criminal, not to mention welfare, food stamps and other government programs which rob from the working class to support the low life non-contributors of the city. There are still plenty of good people left in this town, and why should they have to pay for the lifestyles of the users? How much sense does it make to take recently released criminals and place them in government housing paid for by the people, and expect them to "rehabilitate" in a city with such a high rate of unemployment? Take a wild guess what "job" they will resort to in order to get money to buy their drugs. They have a roof over their head, food stamps, some cash from welfare, and all the time in the world to devote to their #1 Mission in Life.....GET DRUGS. For someone raging about freedom and civil rights, you are like the pot calling the kettle black. You are judging people who want to improve a situation which in the long run will benefit all, even the drug addicts. They are living the easy life, and unless they are shaken up and made to be uncomfortable, they may never see that life has a lot more to offer than the next high. I wonder if you have ever followed your own suggestion to get out and meet the young and old to create a sense of community? It really is a wonderful suggestion. Take care, and continue to enjoy your freedom & liberty. God knows how long it will continue if our government continues on as the status quo. Happy to hear you are smart enough to vote for Ron Paul. And also thrilled to hear you have a job. Good goin! What you do with your hard earned money is nobody's business but your own, as long as you are hurting no one in the process. Cheers.
Jtizzle

Erie, PA

#28 Dec 26, 2013
Sounds like erie. You guys want to check out a really messed up forum? Check out Jamestown ny's forum. Zip code is 14701

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kyle HEPLER May 29 laughing 4
god is imaginary, religion is slavery (Sep '14) May 25 Iron Stylus 3
child support May 22 John Dublin 2
Old Corry Drive In (Apr '10) May 22 kelly1982 30
Sanders Markets May 13 John Dubin 3
Corry Bars (Oct '11) May '15 lostinPa 29
The way kids dress these days (Feb '14) Apr '15 brightside 3
More from around the web

Corry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE