Former Erie County Council candidate ...

Former Erie County Council candidate Price to run for state House

There are 66 comments on the Erie Times News story from Jan 27, 2010, titled Former Erie County Council candidate Price to run for state House. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

Democrat Gerald D. Price made an unsuccessful run for Erie County Council's 6th District seat in 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
PursuinTruth

Erie, PA

#66 Nov 12, 2012
reply wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really think Cambria County will lose any money not having Gerry Prices shack taxed. He has absolutely NOTHING, unless he has started convincing people again that he's building a Solar Farm. If he is then he's pretending to be selling shares of stock and talking about all the big money people are going to be yielding and how it's going to get Johnstown off the grid, etc..........coz he did it to me and my family. He's not a smart or a wise man, instead of doing good with that ton of money we invested in the Solar Farm he squandered it buying old beat up vehicles, including a small motor home. I wish he could somehow be exposed for what he is. He actually married a wealthy woman out west and put her in debt before he left her, never did divorce her, however he was married before her and never divorced and is still married to the third wife, who is not with him and never divorced from her either - isnt there a law against having 3 wives? Anyway he is REALLY bad new, you and the people of Johnstown should not get involved with him. Ask Zebka Harley Davidson about him - they like him about as much as me.
He has so many charges filed against him in the Erie County Prothonotary's office and he lost everything he had but believe me it was only 1 rental.....too lazy to work, people in Erie found him out and quit lending and investing money in his non existing Companies so he had to leave. All he had left was the Cambria County property. I keep a close eye on him coz IF he EVER gets a job, wins an election or starts a successful business, I will be collecting the ton of money he owe's me. My investigator know's at present he's barely keeping his kids fed.
You seem to know a lot about this guy. Any way you know the name of the women he was married to in MT, or any of the other wives for that matter, or the names of the kids he had with her. I would be very interested to know and would appreciate any info you have on his family.
respondingtopurs uintruth

Berlin, PA

#67 Nov 22, 2012
Hi. I have some information but will not put it on this site. If you could give me an email address and just explain what you're after I will have no problem talking to you about the matter.
respondingtopurs uintruth

Berlin, PA

#68 Nov 22, 2012
hi. I have some information on price. If you would be interested just shoot me an email and a quick explanation of what you are interested in i will be happy to talk to you!
PursuinTruth

Erie, PA

#69 Nov 23, 2012
respondingtopursuintruth wrote:
hi. I have some information on price. If you would be interested just shoot me an email and a quick explanation of what you are interested in i will be happy to talk to you!
What is your email and I will send you one right away.
PursuinTruth

Erie, PA

#70 Nov 23, 2012
respondingtopursuintruth wrote:
Hi. I have some information but will not put it on this site. If you could give me an email address and just explain what you're after I will have no problem talking to you about the matter.
Ok my email is [email protected]
togetherforjusti ce

Saint Augustine, FL

#71 Sep 14, 2014
Who

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly matteson (Feb '15) Oct '16 Big knob 2
News 2nd murder charge filed (Jan '08) Oct '16 Stephanie 6
George HAWKINS 1802-1883 and Rhoda Powers 1806-... (May '10) Sep '16 William Hawkins 4
News Alleged Sex Scandal in Albion (Jan '07) Sep '16 Mtm 796
Biggest sl*ts in corry? (Jun '15) Aug '16 Jahahaha 8
Karma's worst food in town (Dec '14) Jun '16 BC fla 5
News Muzzy sent to jail, tagged as Me... (Jul '13) Jun '16 Burn pedophiles 4

Corry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corry Mortgages