Cops and Courts: Aug. 7, 2010: One hurt badly in head-on crash

There are 16 comments on the Aug 7, 2010, Santa Cruz Sentinel story titled Cops and Courts: Aug. 7, 2010: One hurt badly in head-on crash. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

A Watsonville man was seriously injured when his southbound Toyota Corolla veered into oncoming traffic on Freedom Boulevard and collided head-on with a Dodge pickup towing an empty horse trailer late Friday morning, the California Highway Patrol reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Susan Karimchise

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2010
CORRALITOS
"One hurt badly in head-on crash"
The car's driver, a 31-year-old man, wasn't wearing his seat belt"
I bet he wears his seat belt next time!
gaga

Burlingame, CA

#2 Aug 7, 2010
hurray for the dog!
Make it Right

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2010
not wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he doesn't, illegals are stupid like that.
Probably drunk, illegal, and without license or insurance.
But don't expect the paper to report these facts, or topix to allow these facts - all the media is owned by the same 'sphere of influence'
FU Susan He was white, had insurance. born and raised in Corralitos. Next time hope it is one of your's or you.
realitybytes

San Francisco, CA

#7 Aug 7, 2010
John Mayer is icky...what kinda drugs is he on?...Gross
realitybytes

San Francisco, CA

#8 Aug 7, 2010
I here that boys of this generation have less than half the testosterone as their grandfathers...no wonder everything is going to $#1t.
seriously

San Francisco, CA

#10 Aug 8, 2010
Make it Right wrote:
<quoted text>
FU Susan He was white, had insurance. born and raised in Corralitos. Next time hope it is one of your's or you.
Sounds like he is identified. Who is he? Sorry for the victim and the family. Hope it is a good outcome. Prayers to all.
Ex Liberal

Chicago, IL

#11 Aug 8, 2010
Head on collision driver; doesn't sound like simple speeding and/or driving left of the double yellow center lines or to the left when unsafe (both infractions) or was he driving reckless (misdemeanor)?
Was he licensed? Suspended?
Was he lawfully entitled to reside in the country?
No information presented? Why not?
Trying to hide something from the public thus preserving the Liberal agenda?
chicks withdicks

Vacaville, CA

#12 Aug 8, 2010
If you are giving head when involved in a collision is that also a head on collision?
chicks withdicks

Vacaville, CA

#13 Aug 8, 2010
realitybytes wrote:
I here that boys of this generation have less than half the testosterone as their grandfathers...no wonder everything is going to $#1t.
and we also have much smaller penises.
Wild Turkey

Oakland, CA

#15 Aug 8, 2010
chicks withdicks wrote:
If you are giving head when involved in a collision is that also a head on collision?
See the film (or read the book,if you have the attention span)"The World According to Garp", to answer your question.

Since: Jun 10

Santa Cruz, CA

#16 Aug 8, 2010
wow so 2 guys hole up someone with screw drivers and probably would have stabed him if he didnt hand over cash and they only get a $50K bail so they are out minutes later and are probably on way to Mexico!!! This Sucks!!! I hope they dont come back or net time put a larger bail!!!
the dog

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Aug 8, 2010
Make it Right wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you don't know these things. I bet your just talking because your offended by the accusations. You sound like a nut case to say, "hope it is one of your's or you".

Do you have any idea why someone would expect this problem was created by a Mexican here illegally. Did you read the rest of Cops and Courts, do you read it regularly, did you catch most of the names printed in Cops and Courts? Do you see where people are simply beginning to expect. Have you ever heard, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, an what?????? you think its a freaking turkey.
I hope the guy recovers, learns from this, and lives a better life hereafter no matter where he's from.
Oh Nothing Honey

Santa Cruz, CA

#19 Aug 9, 2010
chicks withdicks wrote:
Yes ChixWith. And if the Airbags deployed then you're lucky. You've just been Toyota T-bagged! Now, don't go out and try this,'specially if you're the driver.
Robot Logic

Santa Cruz, CA

#21 Aug 14, 2010
Robot Logic asks everyone to vote about SCPD handling Meth in our neighborhoods.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/santa-cruz-...
Julia

Santa Cruz, CA

#23 Aug 23, 2010
I agree with the person who wrote "I hope its you or one of yours". He is a white man, born and raised in Corralitos. He's the love of my life, and a good person. He left my work right before this happened, and was on his way home from work. He was not drunk, high or otherwise impaired. So F*** Y** to anyone who has such a crappy life that they want to judge someone they don't know for something they know nothing about, especially when that person is paying for their mistake more than you can EVER imagine.

He is still alive. But we don't even know yet how alive he will be able to be.
Julia

Santa Cruz, CA

#24 Aug 23, 2010
Oh Nothing Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ChixWith. And if the Airbags deployed then you're lucky. You've just been Toyota T-bagged! Now, don't go out and try this,'specially if you're the driver.
He IS white, born and raised in Corralitos, and he did have insurance.

I'm his girlfriend and I have spent nearly every day since this accident in the hospital by his side. We still don't know the extent of his brain injuries, but his body is finally beginning to show signs of healing. This is the worst thing that has ever happened in our lives. He was not drunk, he was not high, and he was on his way home from work. Don't Judge. He's paying for his mistake, and so are the rest of the people that know and love him. Go comment on something you actually are relevent to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corralitos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stop the insanity! legalize cockfighting now! 3 min Un agenda 21 and ... 2
News Spanking suspect re-arrested 3 hr John Colby PhDud 2
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Sun Jojo 4,816
News Crime victims rally in Santa Cruz Apr 25 The Parrot 10
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) Apr 22 Dan 832
News Capitola Freight & Salvage to close at end of May Apr 20 ella seneres 1
Review: Round Table Pizza Apr 19 Round Table Pizza 1
More from around the web

Corralitos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]