California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Rush

Fairbury, NE

#14651 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God sent me this himself foolish child! I am the prothet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EWWuJxmkme4XX
The yellow cat(named ratchet) in the video is very cute and ought to be supported morally, and politically. I am here to spread awareness of ratchet!
Have you even seen the video yet? Actually LOOK! HE is very cute, and will impact you emotionally! Are you scared of yourself and of change eh? Speak eh BOY!
I am the prothet of God!
What is a prothet? I seen the video. So God told you to go to utube, and watch a stupid bunch of cut scenes from a video game? Go seek some help.
Misstressed Boehners

Covina, CA

#14652 Jan 23, 2013
Another smoking idiot joke from the likes of a piece of recycled Ohio dung beatle, John Boehner and his hag girl friend, mistress or wife.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#14653 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God sent me this himself foolish child! I am the prothet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EWWuJxmkme4XX
The yellow cat(named ratchet) in the video is very cute and ought to be supported morally, and politically. I am here to spread awareness of ratchet!
Have you even seen the video yet? Actually LOOK! HE is very cute, and will impact you emotionally! Are you scared of yourself and of change eh? Speak eh BOY!
I am the prothet of God!
Prove that you are the PROTHET of God. Ask him my name and address.......Ill wait..........
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#14654 Jan 23, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a prothet? I seen the video. So God told you to go to utube, and watch a stupid bunch of cut scenes from a video game? Go seek some help.
A Prothet, from God, you ignorant turd? I don't care whether he is from a video came. Have you seen the entire video? How cute did you find ratchet? He will one day exist, and is very precious, to both God, me the Prothet, and the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God himself!
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#14655 Jan 23, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that you are the PROTHET of God. Ask him my name and address.......Ill wait..........
God reveals what is necessary. I don't need to know your name and address.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14656 Jan 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you spend so much time on every thread defending your worship of the puddle of crud theory? Think about it dude, your religion is anti, you are a hater because it haunts you, you can't stand that someone is at peace with knowing God is real and your religion has no answers.
I don’t worship anything, especially not some evil terrorist sitting on an imaginary throne saying "worship me or you will be tortured forever"

I support religion, I defend religions from each other, and I defend our children from all of them.

I defend your right to believe as you want to believe, and others to believe differently than you, and I defend all of our children from being indoctrinated by any of them without their parents’ consent.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#14657 Jan 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t worship anything, especially not some evil terrorist sitting on an imaginary throne saying "worship me or you will be tortured forever"
I support religion, I defend religions from each other, and I defend our children from all of them.
I defend your right to believe as you want to believe, and others to believe differently than you, and I defend all of our children from being indoctrinated by any of them without their parents’ consent.
Wasting your time and work eh?
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#14658 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God reveals what is necessary. I don't need to know your name and address.
Exactly! Cause you are crazy and need help!
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#14659 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A Prothet, from God, you ignorant turd? I don't care whether he is from a video came. Have you seen the entire video? How cute did you find ratchet? He will one day exist, and is very precious, to both God, me the Prothet, and the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God himself!
He looks like a flea bitten rat, not cute at all. So God will take the form of a video game cat when he comes back? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#14660 Jan 23, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
He looks like a flea bitten rat, not cute at all. So God will take the form of a video game cat when he comes back? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
He doesn't look like a flea bitten rat! You are lying to yourself because you are emotionally unable to handle his cuteness, so in your mind you try to reduce it!?!??!?! Oh God OH GOOOODDDDD! EAAAAWHWHWHWHWHGGHGHGH SOOOO SICKKKKS EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!????????? ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW!!!!!!!! GOOOODDDDD!!! GOOD GAWD! GOD JUDGE AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14661 Jan 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t worship anything, especially not some evil terrorist sitting on an imaginary throne saying "worship me or you will be tortured forever"
I support religion, I defend religions from each other, and I defend our children from all of them.
I defend your right to believe as you want to believe, and others to believe differently than you, and I defend all of our children from being indoctrinated by any of them without their parents’ consent.
So you're mad at God. Did you expect a true God to make life to be robotic and perfect or a God that loved so much he gave free choice to people? Most normal parents want their kids to know both sides, even the puddle believers that will go back to the puddle like you.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14662 Jan 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So you're mad at God. Did you expect a true God to make life to be robotic and perfect or a God that loved so much he gave free choice to people? Most normal parents want their kids to know both sides, even the puddle believers that will go back to the puddle like you.
No I am not mad at any of the God's, or Alice in Wonderland, or Peter pan, or the tooth fairy. How can one be mad at something that is nothing but fiction.

I am fairly annoyed at those that use the above to try and dictated the lives and happiness of others however, but don’t you worry, I will always be there to keep those immoral parasites on our society in check
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#14663 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't look like a flea bitten rat! You are lying to yourself because you are emotionally unable to handle his cuteness, so in your mind you try to reduce it!?!??!?! Oh God OH GOOOODDDDD! EAAAAWHWHWHWHWHGGHGHGH SOOOO SICKKKKS EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!????????? ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW!!!!!!!! GOOOODDDDD!!! GOOD GAWD! GOD JUDGE AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
I think you just blew a gasket! LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#14664 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A Prothet, from God, you ignorant turd? I don't care whether he is from a video came. Have you seen the entire video? How cute did you find ratchet? He will one day exist, and is very precious, to both God, me the Prothet, and the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God himself!
Did you see the way rachet was looking at that little robot. He was thinkin bout smokin a lil weed and getting him some of that.
Just For

Covina, CA

#14665 Jan 23, 2013
But the case that received the most attention last year involved Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Donna "Jane" Watts, who found herself at the center of a firestorm after she pulled over a speeding police officer at gunpoint in South Florida.

Last month, she filed a federal lawsuit against more than 100 officers and agencies, alleging 88 law enforcers from 25 agencies viewed her private information more than 200 times.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#14666 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't look like a flea bitten rat! You are lying to yourself because you are emotionally unable to handle his cuteness, so in your mind you try to reduce it!?!??!?! Oh God OH GOOOODDDDD! EAAAAWHWHWHWHWHGGHGHGH SOOOO SICKKKKS EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!????????? ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW!!!!!!!! GOOOODDDDD!!! GOOD GAWD! GOD JUDGE AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, did you just turn into Gollum from the Lord Of The Rings??LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#14667 Jan 23, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the way rachet was looking at that little robot. He was thinkin bout smokin a lil weed and getting him some of that.
No fool! He was looking at the robot in fascination maturely appreciating the robot, FOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! !
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14668 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No fool! He was looking at the robot in fascination maturely appreciating the robot, FOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! !
My precious! The Baggins stole it from usssss!

LOL
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#14669 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No fool! He was looking at the robot in fascination maturely appreciating the robot, FOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! !
Why would areal life flea bitten cat envy a robot with no soul or a chace to get to Heaven? Rachet is sending mixed signals.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#14671 Jan 23, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would areal life flea bitten cat envy a robot with no soul or a chace to get to Heaven? Rachet is sending mixed signals.
He was appreciating the achievement of him, of how well people made him. He is fascinated as well by the robot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corralitos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Landscape Construction Supervisor Jul 22 John David 1
My phone was stolen in Watsonville Jul 15 Anonymous 1
News Watsonville takes measures to protect public an... Jul 14 Simple blue 1
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jul 11 Lvdv 4,832
News PVUSD ranks 15 among state's 97 districts that ... (Feb '08) Jul 5 minion 18
I still Love you Jul 4 Citizen 1
Review: Tibor Protection & Services (Jun '15) Jul 1 privatize this 3

Corralitos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corralitos Mortgages