Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201885 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212043 Aug 24, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like an angry self-righteous troll. Shut it down, fool
Did you say something, sugar?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212044 Aug 24, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, troll, I do not care to do what you suggest.
Yeah, I thought not...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212045 Aug 24, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a dog. I am a human being. Feel free to use google to learn the difference, troll.
You're a yappy little ankle-biting chihuahua. Scrappy-Doo.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212046 Aug 24, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fck yourself, troll. Smile.
I could, because I'm hung like a horse. Go and squirt tears, bitch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212047 Aug 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
The homeschool trailer park education you got sure did leave out facts and truth...Run off now. Lets us adults talk about facts.
What a scholarly resonse, from a true statesman. Did you and your 3 brothers/boifriends think that one up? The same 3 that you were gonna use, when you thought you'd get your ass kicked by an old sailor? The same 3 that were gonne be armed to the teeth?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212048 Aug 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Decency means you don't call others names and don't try to take away or keep away there rights. decency means you don't belong to the KKK or Nazi party like you do.
Is that like telling someone to fck off, because you don't like what they say? That kind of decency? The same kind of decency that you use, when accusing someone that you know absolutely NOTHING about?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212049 Aug 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say lawlessness. But controlling lives and peoples bodies is not good. Now if that is what you want why not move to Iran..I mean you would fit in great.
What do you know of Iran? I can bet that you've never been there, Gendeh.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#212050 Aug 24, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost forgot...
The USSRs contribution was to outlaw religion. I'm sure that you may now approve...
That's his model country.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#212051 Aug 24, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That's his model country.
Oh no, I prefer a free county where any and all religions are equal in the eyes of the law, where Islam, and Scientology, and Christianity, and FSM and Volcano worship and VooDoo are all free and equal, with none above any other.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212052 Aug 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I dislike freedom when calling for more freedom for more people..
This should be a good answer...DO TELL..
You demonstrate your loathing for freedom when you tell others to leave, because you dislike what they say. Instead of embracing the notion that they have the same rights to free speech that you do.
So,....there's that....

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#212053 Aug 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A gender disorder is not a sexual disorder?
Denial gets kind of awkward doesn't it?
Too funny!
I see you are happy to see trans-gendered people eliminated from the earth too!
Priceless!
These are some of the bitch slaps of reality I've been warning you about.
OK, let's go over this once again. We've talked about this in the past, but you seem to have forgotten.

"Sex" doesn't always mean "sex". For example, when you see a box on an application that says "sex", it's asking for your GENDER, not you intercourse habits.

So, someone with a "gender identity disorder" is not someone with a "sexual disorder".

You know this. Only a great moron wouldn't know this.

And in no way have I indicated that transgender people should be eliminated from the planet. I believe that people who have a gender identity disorder should be able to transition to whatever stage makes them comfortable.

Again, only a colossal idiot wouldn't know this.

You aren't looking too sharp, Kim.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212054 Aug 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL LOL....A beer bellied inbred pile of Nazi trash like you is no threat to a REAL man like me... I would snap your head off with one hand punk. THAT IS A FACT WIMP.
Your kind talks so big you think a fat belly makes you tough....Silly Nazi.
We've already covered you and you 3 little friends being a necessity for dealing with me, remember? You threatened me with guns? And, as I told you before, I'm 5'9" 160 lbs. Hardly anything that you say is correct....
Pity.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#212056 Aug 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to miss her, you were made for each other.
Who knows, she may be traveling however...
Well, you know me, Kim... I'll be at the Greyhound Station when she waddles off the bus. I may even show her around town before she offs me.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212057 Aug 24, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're talking about Iran, it would be Farsi, not Arabic
When posting to an idiot like him, details hardly matter. He wouldn't understand what Farsi is, anyway, but "Arabic", why a redneck like him gets that...
But, you're correct.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212058 Aug 24, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
I don't want to take the entire credit for Suzanne leaving, but have you noticed that since I invited her to Knoxville to fulfill her "Biblical duties"--to kill me as commanded in the Old Testament--she hasn't been back?
Maybe she'll show up again.
But I can't say that I miss those long, run-on paragraphs that she used to post. They were impossible to read.
Maybe, she got together with "Huh", he's a "killer", too.
LOL...
Personally, as a non-Christian, I didn't have a dime in it, but I thought that she went overboard...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212059 Aug 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks the judge-its are legitimate. Too funny!
I know, it's hilarious...
sheesh

United States

#212060 Aug 24, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, she got together with "Huh", he's a "killer", too.
LOL...
Personally, as a non-Christian, I didn't have a dime in it, but I thought that she went overboard...
I'd like to think maybe she's off trying to learn a few things, like the real story behind some of the "science" from her favorite web site and the real contextual meaning of the ancient texts that were translated to the KJV of the Bible.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#212061 Aug 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A gender disorder is not a sexual disorder?
Denial gets kind of awkward doesn't it?
Too funny!
I see you are happy to see trans-gendered people eliminated from the earth too!
Priceless!
These are some of the bitch slaps of reality I've been warning you about.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, let's go over this once again. We've talked about this in the past, but you seem to have forgotten.
"Sex" doesn't always mean "sex". For example, when you see a box on an application that says "sex", it's asking for your GENDER, not you intercourse habits.
So, someone with a "gender identity disorder" is not someone with a "sexual disorder".
You know this. Only a great moron wouldn't know this.
And in no way have I indicated that transgender people should be eliminated from the planet. I believe that people who have a gender identity disorder should be able to transition to whatever stage makes them comfortable.
Again, only a colossal idiot wouldn't know this.
You aren't looking too sharp, Kim.
LOL,

I KNEW the queen twirl would put on a show!

Now you want to separate sexuality from gender? Here we go with the denial quandary. Just like where you had to dumb marriage down to a contract.

But the topper is we both talked only about medical procedures. Only YOU judged mine as murderous. Now you excuse it?

Hypocrite.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#212062 Aug 24, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you know me, Kim... I'll be at the Greyhound Station when she waddles off the bus. I may even show her around town before she offs me.
I'm just saying, YOU know those dangerous fundies!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#212063 Aug 24, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Want me to give you a call if I ever get to Faribalt, MN? Maybe you could teach me a lesson? I'm not in a wheelchair, and as I drive trucks, I could arrange a trip up there? Let you know when I'm sitting a truck stop near you?
Give him a little bitch slap for Frankie while you're up there. Tell him I said Hi.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corralitos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Raintree Apartments Nov 13 RAINTREE APARTMENTS 19
Review: Parkwood Knoll Apartment Homes Nov 12 PARKWOOD KNOLL APTS 19
Review: Victoria Village Apartment Homes Nov 12 Victoria Village ... 24
News Las Lomas man set for arraignment on attempted ... (Jan '10) Nov 11 taurus 38
News Man identified in deadly Watsonville wreck Nov 10 WallstApptResident 1
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) Nov 4 MARIBEL 1,150
Review: East Highlands Ranch Community Association Nov 1 EAST HIGHLANDS RA... 48

Corralitos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corralitos Mortgages