Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,791)

Showing posts 175,801 - 175,820 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
July142013

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Teddy Nugent (Official AH) sees Zimmerman as a modern American hero.

•showed "the fundamental responsibility of a neighbor who cares."
•did "nothing... improper."
•had "potentially life threatening wounds."
•and "represents the purest form of self-defense there is."

And that Martin was a "standard thug" and had "an obvious racist chip on his shoulder."

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who states they're "gay", that's not happy talk at all.
LOL
Flip Nugents face

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Teddy Nugent (Official AH) sees Zimmerman as a modern American hero.
•showed "the fundamental responsibility of a neighbor who cares."
•did "nothing... improper."

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I wasn't the one who said "Who gives a damn..."
2) I feel for those kids....
3) Throwing them under the bus, with "Who gives a damn...."
4) Tell me, how many times have we claimed to be "gods". An accurate number, if you please..
5) That is because they wanted to milk the cow, but had no interest in buying the milk.
6) I'm big enough now. But, i've no interest in "worked in", that sounds g4y...
7) Hiding? I don't see you offering to drive up here... And, I made no threat, drama queen, I said that you deserve a beating.
--Just tired of seeing you and others using children in order to promote anti-homosexual sentiment.

--If you cared about children at all, you'd be thrilled that there are tens of thousands of gay and lesbians willing to take them into their home and provide them with the love and support that they need so that they can grow up to be adults.
But you're not. You're an ignorant jerk who believes that gays are disordered and incapable of such things.
If we're disordered, maybe we should all file for Social Security Disability benefits and live on the dole.

--Yes, you do throw them under the bus. You use them to try to block same-sex marriage. Kids have nothing to do with marriage. You won't find children listed on a marriage certificate application or license. You don't hear them being mentioned at wedding ceremonies.
You use them to advance a hateful, fear-based agenda that has no basis in science.

--Maybe you should direct your "gods" question to Kimare, who constantly zeros in on children and the "remarkable" (sarcasm) belief that only heterosexual couples procreate.

--I guarantee that I know gay men who are better fathers to their biological or adopted children than most straight men. The statistic that I read indicates that there are some 20,000,000 kids in the US who do not have a father present in the home.
You guys are such good role models.

--Are you so "gay paranoid" that you see gay undertones into anything a gay man says to you? Or maybe you're one of those guys who thinks that every gay man wants to take you to bed.
It's been my experience that straight guys who believe such horseshit are usually uglier than a mud fence--nobody would have anything to do with them.
Your personality alone makes you so hideous that no gay man (or probably straight woman) would give you the time of day.

--Such bluster from a mental midget... As they say down here, "Anytime you feel froggy; jump on down to Knoxville."
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
--Just tired of seeing you and others using children in order to promote anti-homosexual sentiment.
--If you cared about children at all, you'd be thrilled that there are tens of thousands of gay and lesbians willing to take them into their home and provide them with the love and support that they need so that they can grow up to be adults.
But you're not. You're an ignorant jerk who believes that gays are disordered and incapable of such things.
If we're disordered, maybe we should all file for Social Security Disability benefits and live on the dole.
--Yes, you do throw them under the bus. You use them to try to block same-sex marriage. Kids have nothing to do with marriage. You won't find children listed on a marriage certificate application or license. You don't hear them being mentioned at wedding ceremonies.
You use them to advance a hateful, fear-based agenda that has no basis in science.
--Maybe you should direct your "gods" question to Kimare, who constantly zeros in on children and the "remarkable" (sarcasm) belief that only heterosexual couples procreate.
--I guarantee that I know gay men who are better fathers to their biological or adopted children than most straight men. The statistic that I read indicates that there are some 20,000,000 kids in the US who do not have a father present in the home.
--Are you so "gay paranoid" that you see gay undertones into anything a gay man says to you? Or maybe you're one of those guys who thinks that every gay man wants to take you to bed.
It's been my experience that straight guys who believe such horseshit are usually uglier than a mud fence--nobody would have anything to do with them.
Your personality alone makes you so hideous that no gay man (or probably straight woman) would give you the time of day.
--Such bluster from a mental midget... As they say down here, "Anytime you feel froggy; jump on down to Knoxville."
Oy vey.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Lunatic wrote:
<quoted text> No offense to any of you. But being gay is not a genetic thing. In some cases it is a choice. But not in all all cases.I would ssurmise that it's probly some kinda mental disorder. That we don't understand. Not much is known about the working of the human brain. That's the only thing it can be. I say that because if it was genetic? There would be millions upon millions of gay people. But there's not. That tells me there's something else at work here.
There ARE millions of gay people. You just don't realize it because it is just one aspect of their being. You would never know by just being around the average gay person that he or she is gay, unless the topic of interpersonal relationships came up.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay marriage is an oxymoron.
Says the queen of all things moronic.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

6 Things That Will Happen Now That The Sanctity Of Marriage Is Destroyed

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/things-that-wi...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You can spot them from a mile away. They have that Look. Don't think so? How about Sam Champion of Good Mourning Amurrikka?
Go ahead, tell me "he" doesn't have that Look.
Anderson Cooper looks like he could fly.
Mary Hadalamb

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

If Obama Boo Boo took a good shit it would say: "Free at last, free at last".

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You can spot them from a mile away. They have that Look. Don't think so? How about Sam Champion of Good Mourning Amurrikka?
Go ahead, tell me "he" doesn't have that Look.
Only the ones you know about. Then there are the millions you don't know about because you can't tell.

“Last rose of summer”

Since: Jun 13

The Coathanger

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you spoke for me when you claimed "everyone" is scorning a certain poster. I wasn't scorning him, and two other posters said they weren't scorning him. Why did you lie? No one was scorning him except you fruitcake.
You been to Hollywood yet, Frankie? I guess not.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
Diaper rash? Admitted troll? Agent orange made him that way? A closet homosexual? Oh my the list..........
Yes, Rosa_Winkel is all those things, Jizzy. The list is long. But be nice. You're no picnic yourself.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You been to Hollywood yet, Frankie? I guess not.
Only when the water was yesterday. How about yourself? I guess not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The Queen of denial once again claiming any point they have no logical response to is 'hate'. You have made it clear, time and time again, the reason, the law, children, history, science, culture and religion, NOTHING will stand against your denial of distinctions

2. Equating a mother and father with any other default situation is like equating sugar and arsenic. Your picture denies the facts: A child outside the natural family is IMMEDIATELY put at a serious disadvantage.

3. Children being protected from a fake marriage is throwing THEM under the bus and denying science??? One of the most idiotic assertions you've made.

Moreover, I have often heard reference to the children to come in wedding ceremonies and blessings. That will never happen to a ss couple, will it.

4. Last time I checked, it takes a hetero sexual couple to make a child. I take back my statement in point three. THIS is the most idiotic assertion you've made!

5. Your knowledge of gay parenting is more accurate than all the studies? Guaranteed??? Damn, it's hard to rate idiotic statements flowing from you at this rate...

In the latest, largest, most scientific study to date, lesbian couples rated LAST out of seven family types, AFTER single parents. GAY COUPLES DIDN'T EVEN REGISTER!!!

6. Closed with an ad homoan attack...

All this BS from the idiot who cursed children...

Needless to say, all this only exposes the evil offense homosexuals are perpetrating on marriage, family and children.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The Queen of denial once again claiming any point they have no logical response to is 'hate'. You have made it clear, time and time again, the reason, the law, children, history, science, culture and religion, NOTHING will stand against your denial of distinctions
2. Equating a mother and father with any other default situation is like equating sugar and arsenic. Your picture denies the facts: A child outside the natural family is IMMEDIATELY put at a serious disadvantage.
3. Children being protected from a fake marriage is throwing THEM under the bus and denying science??? One of the most idiotic assertions you've made.
Moreover, I have often heard reference to the children to come in wedding ceremonies and blessings. That will never happen to a ss couple, will it.
4. Last time I checked, it takes a hetero sexual couple to make a child. I take back my statement in point three. THIS is the most idiotic assertion you've made!
5. Your knowledge of gay parenting is more accurate than all the studies? Guaranteed??? Damn, it's hard to rate idiotic statements flowing from you at this rate...
In the latest, largest, most scientific study to date, lesbian couples rated LAST out of seven family types, AFTER single parents. GAY COUPLES DIDN'T EVEN REGISTER!!!
6. Closed with an ad homoan attack...
All this BS from the idiot who cursed children...
Needless to say, all this only exposes the evil offense homosexuals are perpetrating on marriage, family and children.
Regarding your comments, 1-7; you're wrong.

Gay parents provide excellent care to children. If they did not, then the courts and laws of this country would IMMEDIATELY REQUIRE that children in families headed by same-sex couples be removed and placed in foster care.

There are enough anti-LGBT organizations out there who would take gay adoptions to various courts and PROVE, using your "studies", that LGBT individuals are not fit to raise children.

And if the courts and lawmakers agreed with organizations, Departments of Human Services and private adoption agencies would not be allowed to place children in the homes of gays and lesbians.

That has yet to happen. Why do you think that is?

Do you think it's because our meager numbers of LGBT citizens in this country hold such massive political power that we're able to force the continuation of gay adoptions?

I'll tell you why it hasn't happened. Your "studies" are so flawed that no court system or legislative proposal would stand a chance in hell of being made law.

Unlike you, I base my comments on REAL WORLD observation and not on one or two studies that can easily be ripped to shreds by a first-year student of psychology, sociology, or research scientist.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
"He'll not 'toe tappin' with you." doesn't really work, does it? And, if I was closeted, would that make you happy? To call me "g4y"? Implication being that misery loves company?
Actually it does, whether you alter and take my post out of context or not..No, I really hope you're not gay. I wouldn't wish an arrogant piece of sh*t like you on any one, well maybe that asstroll Frankie. BTW no implication of anything, but go ahead be miserable.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Right there is an excellent example of the incredible childish stupidity of the Stains.
There's no way I can possibly know the population of a planet. But when they walk by me on the street or appear on TV, I can see them.
LOL Paranoid rantings of a bigot! Actually Pappy, it's YOU who looks dumber than sh*t...told you, you should read.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding your comments, 1-7; you're wrong.
Gay parents provide excellent care to children. If they did not, then the courts and laws of this country would IMMEDIATELY REQUIRE that children in families headed by same-sex couples be removed and placed in foster care.
There are enough anti-LGBT organizations out there who would take gay adoptions to various courts and PROVE, using your "studies", that LGBT individuals are not fit to raise children.
And if the courts and lawmakers agreed with organizations, Departments of Human Services and private adoption agencies would not be allowed to place children in the homes of gays and lesbians.
That has yet to happen. Why do you think that is?
Do you think it's because our meager numbers of LGBT citizens in this country hold such massive political power that we're able to force the continuation of gay adoptions?
I'll tell you why it hasn't happened. Your "studies" are so flawed that no court system or legislative proposal would stand a chance in hell of being made law.
Unlike you, I base my comments on REAL WORLD observation and not on one or two studies that can easily be ripped to shreds by a first-year student of psychology, sociology, or research scientist.
Wow! An arbitrary judgement of 'wrong'. That the defense of a mature person...

Sorry queen, at this point, my points stand.

Based on your reasoning, the government has removed children in all homes they are at risk in. Really

As to the studies used to excuse depriving a child of one parent gender and placing them in the riskiest default setting, they are the ones debunked as deceptive and unscientific. The one gays slander has been vindicated. Moreover, it simply validates what countless studies have validated for default families.

Example: Children in a home absent a father are FIVE times more likely to get in trouble with the law. You suggest being a lesbian eradicates that danger. The claim would be hilariously stupid if the victim wasn't a child.

You base your opinion on deceitful ignorant bigotry.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Irving wrote:
"Two" documented rage stains appear within 2 minutes of each other on approximately 4:40 AM California time?
What are the odds?
Greater odds than you using the same name, skid mark.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 175,801 - 175,820 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Corralitos Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Corralitos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance