Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201862 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#200106 Jul 3, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LIE. It is the result of procreation, not the marriage. Marriage is a manmade institution which does not produce children. People produce children.
<quoted text>
COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. It isn't required to be a result for ss couples.
<quoted text>
Which "fact" is that KiMare? The fact that ss couples aren't required to produce a baby together, or your fictional fact that marriages produce babies?
<quoted text>
Um, SCOTUS didn't address procreation since it was irrelevant to the issue being ruled on. Snicker smirk.
Procreation is the result of procreation???

This is only more proof that gays have no idea about the realities of marriage and family.

It is also evidence of another insane rant of Jonah.

Are you by any chance a postman/woman???

Location hidden

#200107 Jul 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

It is interesting that both Islam and the homosexual agenda are on the rise at the same time...
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!! What a f*cktard you are!!!
Is it also interesting the Christianity is on the decline while democracy is on the rise?! LOL!!!
You prove my point.

Most people looking at the direction of where we are heading are not encouraged...

The demise of Christianity has been predicted many times. The only prediction thus far fulfilled is that 'the gates of hell will not prevail'.

Smile.

Location hidden

#200108 Jul 3, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only confusion is yours. Your confused in the belief that how, or if, children are produced has vested importance to the state. It doesn't.
You reek of desperation.
The state has no vested interest in a young citizen? Do you read what you write while you ignore the reality I state???

Fact; A homosexual couple is not the same as a married heterosexual couple.

Fact; A gay couple needs protection to have sex. A married heterosexual couple needs protection to not procreate.

Fact; The marriage of a heterosexual couple results in human fruit if they choose. A homosexual relationship will NEVER result in human fruit.

Fact; Heterosexual sex is healthy. Gay sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Fact; The male and female bodies were designed to engage sexually together. A duplicate gendered couple is sexually redundant.

Fact; Opposite genders united in marriage results in a completely unique blend of masculinity and femininity. Homosexual couples are only ever a duplicate of one gender.

This is just a start of distinctive facts that prove you are not married.

Location hidden

#200110 Jul 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly a confused idiot.
Married couples have to PROTECT themselves to prevent procreation!
SS couples NEVER need protection for procreation. They just need protection to have sex.
Only a gay would be confused about this...
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Silly bigot...
Please show me ONE statute in this country that basis its marriage laws on the notion that married couples have to protect themselves to prevent procreation. Did you get that from a marriage application?
You are hysterical!
Why are you changing the subject?

I stated nothing about law, I simply stated biological facts that distinguish a ss couple from marriage.

Isn't it profound that marriage has to use protection to prevent natural procreation, but gays only have to use protection TO HAVE INHERENTLY HARMFUL, UNHEALTHY AND DEMEANING ANAL SEX???

Location hidden

#200111 Jul 3, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
Well folks, it's been fun. This thread is dead. Gay marriage has resumed in California.
nah nah nah nah nah.
It's not the same as marriage.

Fact; A gay couple needs protection to have sex. A married heterosexual couple needs protection to not procreate.

Fact; The marriage of a heterosexual couple results in human fruit if they choose. A homosexual relationship will NEVER result in human fruit.

Fact; Heterosexual sex is healthy. Gay sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Fact; The male and female bodies were designed to engage sexually together. A duplicate gendered couple is sexually redundant.

Fact; Opposite genders united in marriage results in a completely unique blend of masculinity and femininity. Homosexual couples are only ever a duplicate of one gender.

This is just a start of distinctive facts.

See.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#200112 Jul 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The state has no vested interest in a young citizen? Do you read what you write while you ignore the reality I state???
This is just a start of distinctive facts that prove you are not married.
Two lesbians need protection to have sex??? Dude are you drunk?

Oral sex is unhealthy? Ummm dude find better ladies.
Bark Ups

Monrovia, CA

#200113 Jul 3, 2013
Your barking up the wrong tree, it's over with an all is well again.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#200115 Jul 3, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>
Oral sex is unhealthy?
asked michael douglas

Location hidden

#200116 Jul 3, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Two lesbians need protection to have sex??? Dude are you drunk?
Oral sex is unhealthy? Ummm dude find better ladies.
You forget.

I have a vagina.

It can be so unhealthy you would need protection.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#200117 Jul 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget.
I have a vagina.
It can be so unhealthy you would need protection.
You do? Dang woman wash that puppy out, you don't have to live with a burning bush!

( Sometimes I crack my self up)

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#200118 Jul 3, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
So.... there are no more monogamous hetero couples getting married, eh? Black and white thinking is your downfall.
Let's put it another way. If the sole legal definition of marriage, as a monogamous union of husband and wife, is discarded, why does it matter who marries who, or doesn't marry? Do SSM advocates really care if polygamy, is legalized in some form, along with SSM?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#200119 Jul 3, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>asked michael douglas
Why did he get some bad tuna? Really you guys need to date a better class of ladies.

Oh and one more thing, ummm what do you use for protection, a plastic bag over your head???
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200120 Jul 3, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>You do? Dang woman wash that puppy out, you don't have to live with a burning bush!
You crack us up with every post Jizzy!

Location hidden

#200121 Jul 3, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>You do? Dang woman wash that puppy out, you don't have to live with a burning bush!
I usually forget all about it.

It annoys the lesbian in me.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#200122 Jul 3, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's put it another way. If the sole legal definition of marriage, as a monogamous union of husband and wife, is discarded, why does it matter who marries who, or doesn't marry? Do SSM advocates really care if polygamy, is legalized in some form, along with SSM?
Paco, stop biatching you cant marry your sister.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#200123 Jul 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You crack us up with every post Jizzy!
Frankie you old so n so. How the heck ya been boy. Your friend KMare has a nasty cooter.
You been hittin that stuff? Better get a pecker check.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#200124 Jul 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly a confused idiot.
Married couples have to PROTECT themselves to prevent procreation!
SS couples NEVER need protection for procreation. They just need protection to have sex.
Only a gay would be confused about this...
<quoted text>
Why are you changing the subject?
I stated nothing about law, I simply stated biological facts that distinguish a ss couple from marriage.
Isn't it profound that marriage has to use protection to prevent natural procreation, but gays only have to use protection TO HAVE INHERENTLY HARMFUL, UNHEALTHY AND DEMEANING ANAL SEX???
Bub, not all gay people need protection in order to have sex with one another; just like not all straight people need protection to prevent procreation.

You're so fascinated with the history of marriage I'm surprised that you completely forgot that the condom wasn't invented until the 1600s, at the earliest. The condom has we know it today wasn't available until the mid-1800s when heterosexual venereal disease was rampant. And the birth control pill wasn't available until 1960.

What wide-spread "protection" for birth control prior to that? As I have submitted here in the past, many straight couples utilized "withdrawal" methods, while others utilized anal intercourse.

And as far as gay MEN (not gay women) needing protection for sex, that wasn't an issue until the late 1980s. And when HIV/AIDS has been dealt with, there won't be as big a need for protection. Besides, most gay men I know have the sense to avoid riskier behavior and engage in mutual masturbation and oral sex until one another's HIV status is known.

I want to come back to gay women... Are you aware that gay women have even a lesser chance of becoming HIV+ through sexual contact that heterosexuals? So your blanket comment about gays needing protection for sexual purposes is wrong again.

That we don't need protection or procreation is a plus, as far as I'm concerned. I guarantee that straight people would LOVE to be able to have intercourse without the fear of procreating. In fact, nearly 400,000 vasectomies are performed each year on men and nearly a 750,000 tubal ligations are performed on women each year (voluntarily) for the sole purposes of birth control.

I love the opportunity to educate you (and others) when you throw out bad information. I am convinced that there are readers who come to these forums who never post anything. Providing them with the correct information is a public service.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#200125 Jul 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the same as marriage.
This is just a start of distinctive facts.
See.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! You said "human fruit" twice!!!

(Q): Who the hell talks like that?!?
(A): A human fruit.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#200126 Jul 3, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Why did he get some bad tuna? Really you guys need to date a better class of ladies.
Oh and one more thing, ummm what do you use for protection, a plastic bag over your head???
Since google seems so popular in your life, why don't you ask if oral sex is safe. It's not.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200127 Jul 3, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie you old so n so. How the heck ya been boy. Your friend KMare has a nasty cooter.
You been hittin that stuff? Better get a pecker check.
How would you know that Jizzy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corralitos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City officials, police work to curb thefts at S... Sun Paul Mendoza 4
News Santa Cruz mother, son arrested in Capitola hom... (Nov '13) Sat Paul Mendoza 11
what ever happend to Rene Medina (Feb '14) Aug 25 lexi320 2
News Community in shock over murder involving Fil-Am... Aug 24 amc 2
Singles in highland or woman that want affairs Aug 15 Dave 2
News Controversial Santa Cruz tactical vehicle arrives Aug 13 ANON 1
News How Driscoll's Is Hacking the Strawberry of the... Aug 7 I am sorry 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corralitos Mortgages