Organizers lay out vision for Santa C...

Organizers lay out vision for Santa Cruz homeless camp

There are 29 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Oct 10, 2013, titled Organizers lay out vision for Santa Cruz homeless camp. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

The dream for a permanent campsite in Santa Cruz for homeless people got a lift Thursday with nearly 100 people attending a public forum at Santa Cruz High School to explore the proposal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oooh Jeffie

Sunnyvale, CA

#28 Oct 15, 2013
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text>can you say "mexican females have a breeding margin"?? That's good you can say that because THE MEXICAN FEMALES BREEDING MARGIN IS GONE--the old lady's just went sterile and got deadly std infected--that's it!! IT'S GONE!! IT AIN'T COMING BACK-and your worried about the homeless crowd?? About torturing elderly,kids and sick???? WE GOT BIGTIME FKING PROBLEMS PUD MEISTER, WHO IN THE FK IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE STD/DRUG HEALTHCARE????? SHT AIN'T ALRIGHT, ITS FKED UP BAD.
FAT Pat wants you to tongue her STD-infested-bug-ridden Clam!!

AGAIN!!!!
Marlon Brando

Santa Cruz, CA

#29 Oct 15, 2013
Puddles, I guess you were raised by animals. Didn't your mom ever wash out your filthy mouth? ;-0

You are one sick human being!
Oooh Jeffie

Sunnyvale, CA

#30 Oct 15, 2013
Marlon Brando wrote:
Puddles, I guess you were raised by animals. Didn't your mom ever wash out your filthy mouth? ;-0
You are one sick human being!
Didn't YOUR Mom teach you when to stop eating? Then you might not be so hideously disgracefully FAT!!!!
Oooh Jeffie

Sunnyvale, CA

#31 Oct 15, 2013
Then the Taxpayers wouldn't be stuck paying for a Parasite that's too FAT to be employed!!!
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#34 Oct 16, 2013
n the Big Rock Candy Mountains,
There's a land that's fair and bright,
Where the handouts grow on bushes
And you sleep out every night.
Where the boxcars all are empty
And the sun shines every day
And the birds and the bees
And the cigarette trees
The lemonade springs
Where the bluebird sings
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains.
Pud

Brunswick, GA

#35 Oct 16, 2013
Anyone who sees a homeless camp in Santa Cruz's future is as blind as a bat! John Colby PhD is far likelier to get a job as a VP with Apple than Santa Cruz is to get a homeless camp.
Why on earth would the productive citizens of Santa Cruz choose to incur the expense and liability of a homeless camp that would draw even more bums to our city. San Jose has 15X our population with about the same number of homeless. We need to be far less bum friendly and take care of the needy among us who actually want to work.
Ooooh Jeffie

San Francisco, CA

#40 Oct 16, 2013
Hey Jeffie, FAT Pat still wants you to tongue her diseased Clam.
John Colby

Brunswick, GA

#41 Oct 16, 2013
Ooooh Jeffie wrote:
Hey Jeffie, FAT Pat still wants you to tongue her diseased Clam.
I think jeffie is terminally Fecally contaminated through his engagements with the Colbys. His posts could only been written by someone with a brain raddled with spirochetes of the most unpleasant types.
Ooooh Jeffie

San Francisco, CA

#46 Oct 16, 2013
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text>Turn out? The homeless population right now? Is primarily std free-- I got a sneaky suspicion that you got a giant herpe ball waiting pop out on your do-henry, and flaky hpv crust on your bung hole from your wart infection and a swollen stomach from candida hiv yeast and yearning to make those epic croaking candida frog burps.
But what about FAT Pat's diseased Clam?

she's dripping for you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corralitos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Landscape Construction Supervisor Jul 22 John David 1
My phone was stolen in Watsonville Jul 15 Anonymous 1
News Watsonville takes measures to protect public an... Jul 14 Simple blue 1
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jul 11 Lvdv 4,832
News PVUSD ranks 15 among state's 97 districts that ... (Feb '08) Jul 5 minion 18
I still Love you Jul 4 Citizen 1
Review: Tibor Protection & Services (Jun '15) Jul 1 privatize this 3

Corralitos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corralitos Mortgages