Cops and Courts: Oct. 20, 2010

Cops and Courts: Oct. 20, 2010

There are 68 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Oct 20, 2010, titled Cops and Courts: Oct. 20, 2010. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

A flatbed truck carrying thousands of apples crashed into a small office and a house on Freedom Boulevard Monday morning, destroying the front of the house, the California Highway Patrol reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
not so fast

Gig Harbor, WA

#69 Oct 22, 2010
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps LOL was predicting an untimely demise, thus shortening the lifetime and leading to a lower amount of total earnings. Yeah, that's the ticket! And his ex-wife is Morgan Fairchild.
There's no way of knowing what he meant....since it will change to fit his needs.

But he said $500,000.00 as an arbitrary figure for the man he said he has more money than. That means (according to LOL) that he has a minimum of $500,000.01 in the bank. This would be 100% profit from his part time Santa Cruz handy-man job that he hasn't worked at in 9 months. This profit is made after his materials have been purchases....after his employees have been paid....after taxes are paid...after health insurance for his employees and himself are paid...after his mortgage is paid...after "buying cars for homeless people"...after "paying college tuition for homeless people"...after all his other business over-head, his jet skis, musical equipment and other misc toys have been paid.

All this profit made in a town where the competition for construction work is fierce and building permits are rare.

Only one word can describe lowerocean: Liar.

He doesn't work...he's a silver spooned privileged punk with a rich daddy who supports him. LOL likes to play like he's the salt of the earth...when in reality, he's just a spectator to the struggles and realities of life. The real world is foreign to him....that's why he fails so miserably at even trying to pretend to be a part of it.
sick city

Gillette, WY

#70 Oct 22, 2010
not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no way of knowing what he meant....since it will change to fit his needs.
But he said $500,000.00 as an arbitrary figure for the man he said he has more money than. That means (according to LOL) that he has a minimum of $500,000.01 in the bank. This would be 100% profit from his part time Santa Cruz handy-man job that he hasn't worked at in 9 months. This profit is made after his materials have been purchases....after his employees have been paid....after taxes are paid...after health insurance for his employees and himself are paid...after his mortgage is paid...after "buying cars for homeless people"...after "paying college tuition for homeless people"...after all his other business over-head, his jet skis, musical equipment and other misc toys have been paid.
All this profit made in a town where the competition for construction work is fierce and building permits are rare.
He doesn't work...he's a silver spooned privileged punk with a rich daddy who supports him. LOL likes to play like he's the salt of the earth...when in reality, he's just a spectator to the struggles and realities of life. The real world is foreign to him....that's why he fails so miserably at even trying to pretend to be a part of it.
to put him in a word... delusional...just ask his partner, right?
sick city

Gillette, WY

#71 Oct 22, 2010
and "oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
sickntiredinapto s

Santa Rosa, CA

#72 Oct 23, 2010
imodium for your mouth wrote:
<quoted text>That old man has been here all his life and his family also. Thats atleast a hundred year local family farmer. He can do whatever he wants and you can just except it or go back where you came from.
I, fortunately attended school outside of Santa Cruz (Sonoma County),so I'm aware you mean 'accept' NOT 'except'.
Just pointing out to you young ones, unlike this illiterate fool, stay in school.
SantaCruzSun

Santa Cruz, CA

#73 Oct 23, 2010
Really people...so much energy being spent on what?? I normally enjoy all the diverse opinions! Not today, you all make me sad...
loweroceanlocal

Longview, WA

#74 Oct 24, 2010
not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's stop right here and address this very first lie. You said "only rock stars can make a living playing music" You made no generalization, you made an absolute statement of (what you felt was) "fact" about something you know nothing about
...at which point I made an utter fool of you and your ignorance.
dude, way to go and take what i said way too literally, just so you can talk more of your crap online about people. the intent and spirit of my post was abundantly clear, so let me be litteral because you are too stupid to get anything else. unless you are a big star in any genre of music, odds are you have several jobs and do not make all of your money from your music. if you do you are an exception to the rule. now quit talking crap about me online.
loweroceanlocal

Longview, WA

#75 Oct 24, 2010
not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
dear idiot, i do not get all of my money from my work, and i do not spend all of my money from my work. i use the money from my work as investment capital to make more money, i suggest you do the same then you might have more money than you do. as i said before i am not rich just comfortable. you have serious issues to spend so much time, and energy making stuff up about me. i would like to see you have the courage to talk crap to me face to face, the way you lie about me online. i do not have a rich daddy who supports me, and so what if i did, you are a jealous creep. if i had a rich daddy to support me, why would i move to what you called a redneck ghetto?
Bobby

San Mateo, CA

#76 Oct 24, 2010
http://tinyurl.com/axwru
I hope this helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corralitos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Mon What a joke 4,832
News PVUSD ranks 15 among state's 97 districts that ... (Feb '08) Sat Daniel Gonzalez 17
News PVUSD takes stand against controversial pesticide (Oct '10) Jun 14 Daniel Gonzalez 24
News Four arrested for suspected gang activity in Wa... Jun 8 Real 1
News Women increasingly using meth to lose weight, p... (Feb '08) Jun 5 Bobby N 12
News In three years group collects 10,000 discarded ... Feb '16 WooF 5
News Orchard Supply Hardware unveils $2.4M remodel i... Feb '16 ok 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corralitos Mortgages