Cedar Crest, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

I posted a list of Rampage/School/Workplace/Mass Shooter-Killers in the USA from 1999 to present about 25 minutes ago. I went through a lot of trouble to collect the data asserting that the vast majority of such shooter killers were either affiliated directly with the Democratic Party, had strong sympathies for the Democratic Party, or their parents (in the cases of Dylan, Klebold, Posey and
Griego, since they were minors) had affiliations with the Democratic Party. Someone at topix.com decided this was a Forbidden Subject and has decided to censor it. It's a good thing to know you folks also oppose the 1st Amendment in addition to the 2nd Amendment. I guess after the Jim Carrey post the one you censored was the proverbial straw, huh?
Hey

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Something Is Fishy Here wrote:
I posted a list of Rampage/School/Workplace/Mass Shooter-Killers in the USA from 1999 to present about 25 minutes ago. I went through a lot of trouble to collect the data asserting that the vast majority of such shooter killers were either affiliated directly with the Democratic Party, had strong sympathies for the Democratic Party, or their parents (in the cases of Dylan, Klebold, Posey and
Griego, since they were minors) had affiliations with the Democratic Party. Someone at topix.com decided this was a Forbidden Subject and has decided to censor it. It's a good thing to know you folks also oppose the 1st Amendment in addition to the 2nd Amendment. I guess after the Jim Carrey post the one you censored was the proverbial straw, huh?
spammer. Learn to press "post comment" in a timely manner. Actually they don't censor anything on topix except some random words, not content.

But of course a paranoid gun nut will think he was censored because he posted some lame attempt to tie the gun nut fetish to politics.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

You sound like you're the censor. You're mighty brave behind a keyboard. Is that what your teachers, Mommy and Daddy call you? You seem to have a limited vocabulary. There's no paranoia involved when the country's leaders are using lies and isolated incidents to disarm the public. It's you Democrats who should set an example and disarm yourselves, since it is so many of you who commit these heinous acts. Even President Lincoln was shot and killed by a Democrat, and so was President Kennedy.
didja

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

The White Winged Warrior wrote:
forget who you are posting as?

nope - your post proves an irrational paranoia and clearly a made-up pile of partisan BS.

“A Deep Crustacean”

Since: Jul 11

Canis Minor, Sirius

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Now, now. Let's not be mean to the youngster. I'm sure he's cranky because Momma has to work at TD's today and she's not home to make him mac & cheese.

“Every Man's Obsession ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

lol. talk about paranoid. you think there's only 1 gun owner on topix?

“Proud Disabled Veteran”

Since: Oct 11

Where The Ragged People Go

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

This guys offends so many people he's got to use a gray id using the 1st word of his crazy thoughts. He must not be able to see the # of people on topix at the top of the forum page. Personally I think its dpb taking a break from his usual grey id or bluntly spoken playing devils advocate
probably

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Skankerella wrote:
lol. talk about paranoid. you think there's only 1 gun owner on topix?
very few that would go to the lengths that you do. Must be a lot of computers at the halfway house.
Concha Pena

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

RUN hide the sky's falling! the democrats' did it, I swear!
GOOD GRIEF

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Anything goes in Albuquerque. Moderators play with posters they don't like. Threads are removed even though they don't have dirty words or racist stuff in them. I've seen them removed with 20 plus posts on them when the subject was a divorce judge here in Albuquerque to just saying what men looked for in a woman. In most forums around the country they remove trolls. Here only the stuff they don't agree with. It's Albuquerque. How long have you lived here?

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
spammer. Learn to press "post comment" in a timely manner. Actually they don't censor anything on topix except some random words, not content.
But of course a paranoid gun nut will think he was censored because he posted some lame attempt to tie the gun nut fetish to politics.
Not so, Topix definitely does delete some posts, and not all have anything to do with specific words but rather content. I've had the missing post #s myself in the past when one of mine was not in the least derogatory but rather because they apparently did not fit in with the moderators line of thinking. Whenever I make a long post I keep a copy first and have cut-n-pasted it a 2nd time if needed. Seems the 2nd time they make it thru but why didn't they the 1st time, and why the missing post# where it was to be?

AS for this guy, I think he's full of shit. Another weird conspiracy theorist, and I'm a registered Rep!
Also spracht

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

the racist, right wingnut formerly known as CornDaddy. He's a part-time troll when he's not a full time racist. That's why I threw some German in there. He stalks a German poster on a regular basis.
lol A typical case of the pot calling the kettle (horrors!) black! lol
They

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so, Topix definitely does delete some posts, and not all have anything to do with specific words but rather content. I've had the missing post #s myself in the past when one of mine was not in the least derogatory but rather because they apparently did not fit in with the moderators line of thinking. Whenever I make a long post I keep a copy first and have cut-n-pasted it a 2nd time if needed. Seems the 2nd time they make it thru but why didn't they the 1st time, and why the missing post# where it was to be?
AS for this guy, I think he's full of shit. Another weird conspiracy theorist, and I'm a registered Rep!
can't really have moderators that screen things with any regularity. Obviously if there is something that is really out of line (and only if it gets reported) they might remove it a few days later.
Also spracht

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Samson Shillitoe wrote:
Now, now. Let's not be mean to the youngster. I'm sure he's cranky because Momma has to work at TD's today and she's not home to make him mac & cheese.
Who do you mean? The OP or the delusional troll?

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

They wrote:
<quoted text>
can't really have moderators that screen things with any regularity. Obviously if there is something that is really out of line (and only if it gets reported) they might remove it a few days later.
I've seen it occur, read a post or responded to one, then an hour later it was gone and the post #s jumped over the deleted one. Not the norm by any means but it occurs at times. Usually they are worthy of being deleted, but I've read several that were not, incl my own a few times. That really made me wonder about censorship since mine were not anything remotely controversial - those that were deleted. These were posts someone replied to with the original post quoted in that reply unedited or cropped for all to see. Again, far from the norm but it does occur at times for some unknown reason(s).

I know a couple folks who got warnings from the mod(s) here for postings, which when read prior to being deleted were not something that deserved deletion. They were not mean, derogatory, downright nasty, extremely racist or anything close. Yet I've read some (in replies) that were deleted and deserved it.

“Grant Us Vengeance, Bast!”

Since: Aug 11

Cat Island, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

This troll needs to make up his mind. Either the guy has an arsenal at home or he is living in a halfway house and has access to many different computers. He can't be doing both. No guns at halfway houses. Now, that is a statement about the troll's state of mind. Es ist nicht, liebchen?
Concha Pena

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Today I woke up finding a chunk of the sky right on the floor, I turned the TV on after getting my coffee an doughnut, tears filled my eyes on hearing the POPE QUIT. WHAT! The Pope quit...sky's falling for sure. What nexxxxxxxxt?

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

GOOD GRIEF wrote:
Anything goes in Albuquerque. Moderators play with posters they don't like. Threads are removed even though they don't have dirty words or racist stuff in them. I've seen them removed with 20 plus posts on them when the subject was a divorce judge here in Albuquerque to just saying what men looked for in a woman. In most forums around the country they remove trolls. Here only the stuff they don't agree with. It's Albuquerque. How long have you lived here?
Is this the Good Grief from days gone by? If so, nice to see ya again!

“I ain't afraid of no ghosts.”

Since: Aug 08

Dear old mucky Drasnia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

You sign away your first amendment rights yourself every time you post by entering in the four digit security code, a legally binding contract.

Did you not read the contract before signing it?

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Like that. You sign it away and anything goes. Try typing in Caps. They don't like that either. I guess italics would work. Look at the icon game. Changes. There is a trick. I won't tell. And so it goes.....try signing away your rights. Good thinking.

CD is right arm on this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Corrales Discussions

Search the Corrales Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NM vets react to Congress' VA reform deal 48 min more red tape 1
Homeless slayings underscore dangers on the street 5 hr Cordwainer Trout 4
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 11 hr Mister Chix 54,880
Program to teach empathy to Albuquerque children 12 hr lolololol 1
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 12 hr Mister Chix 105,832
Push to lower penalties for marijuana possessio... Mon bad 1
New Mexico police 'execute' beloved dog of woma... Mon Mentally sick Topi ax 2
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Sandoval County was issued at July 29 at 6:01AM MDT