First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41 Apr 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that you refer to people with mental illness as 'nut jobs'?
You mean like the Boston Bombers? Seems that you need to lighten up. Seen how their civil rights will be infringed because of a couple of nut jobs? Talk to some vets with PTSD and their potential loss of civil rights.

Location hidden

#42 Apr 19, 2013
"No, the problem is that nut-jobs can too easily acquire weapons of mass murder. That's the reason automatic weapons and hand grenades are illegal. There will always be nut-jobs. Why is this so hard for the gun-nuts to understand?". Quote of poster on forum.

One you assume. Two, not my quote (above). Three, it seems that the terms are used against gun owners for reason. Have to question why the NRA, Bloomberg and Cuomo are on the same page.

Don't go Nami on me. And love the term of art: mental health. That is quite offensive to some people who feel that they suffer from an illness. Go preach somewhere else.

Location hidden

#43 Apr 19, 2013
"Al-Qaida killed 3,000 people in the World Trade Center in 2001. The United States went to war because of that. Because of the NRA, we’ve lost 10,000 people last year unnecessarily. It’s time we went to war,” he said.“And you have to say the National Rifle Association is the enabler of mass murderers. And we’ve got to stomp on them instead of kowtowing to them.” NY Rep Jerold Nadler

http://fayobserver.com/articles/2013/03/22/12...
Duke psychiatrist says mentally ill are targeted gun control debate.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/0...

Gun Law's focus on mentally ill stirs anger and confusion. You think reporting CCW is heinous. What about the push for using "Mental Health" workers to identify "Mental Illness" that has the potential for violence. Seems the war of words and demonizing has begun. No one seems to find it hard to call someone a gun nut. And now we are after the mentally ill. Good campaign.

Location hidden

#44 Apr 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that you refer to people with mental illness as 'nut jobs'?
"What's the matter, got caught talking to yourself again? Everyone knows that you make up polls, and then answer yourself, heck sometimes you even argue with yourself."

"Auditory hallucinations, eh? Schizophrenia! There is help for that you know."

"Oh you are quite welcome, but Adderall is used to treat ADHD, and narcolepsy. It won't help you with your auditory hallucinations."
fmer505-1951 Quotes

And you did not say "nut jobs" once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corrales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 22 min FRMR-fmer505-195 1 64,472
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 25 min FRMR-fmer505-195 1 115,405
News Councilor proposes city paid security guards to... 10 hr The truth 1
trump derangement syndrome (Feb '17) 10 hr The truth 257
Mexican Judge in Carlsbad is Racist, Lewd, Sexist 23 hr FRMR-fmer505-195 1 6
When Do You Call APD? Sun barnyard 15
bandido support clubs (Nov '11) Oct 13 jake 197

Corrales Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance