|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that you refer to people with mental illness as 'nut jobs'?
You mean like the Boston Bombers? Seems that you need to lighten up. Seen how their civil rights will be infringed because of a couple of nut jobs? Talk to some vets with PTSD and their potential loss of civil rights.

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

"No, the problem is that nut-jobs can too easily acquire weapons of mass murder. That's the reason automatic weapons and hand grenades are illegal. There will always be nut-jobs. Why is this so hard for the gun-nuts to understand?". Quote of poster on forum.

One you assume. Two, not my quote (above). Three, it seems that the terms are used against gun owners for reason. Have to question why the NRA, Bloomberg and Cuomo are on the same page.

Don't go Nami on me. And love the term of art: mental health. That is quite offensive to some people who feel that they suffer from an illness. Go preach somewhere else.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

"Al-Qaida killed 3,000 people in the World Trade Center in 2001. The United States went to war because of that. Because of the NRA, we’ve lost 10,000 people last year unnecessarily. It’s time we went to war,” he said.“And you have to say the National Rifle Association is the enabler of mass murderers. And we’ve got to stomp on them instead of kowtowing to them.” NY Rep Jerold Nadler

http://fayobserver.com/articles/2013/03/22/12...
Duke psychiatrist says mentally ill are targeted gun control debate.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/0...

Gun Law's focus on mentally ill stirs anger and confusion. You think reporting CCW is heinous. What about the push for using "Mental Health" workers to identify "Mental Illness" that has the potential for violence. Seems the war of words and demonizing has begun. No one seems to find it hard to call someone a gun nut. And now we are after the mentally ill. Good campaign.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that you refer to people with mental illness as 'nut jobs'?
"What's the matter, got caught talking to yourself again? Everyone knows that you make up polls, and then answer yourself, heck sometimes you even argue with yourself."

"Auditory hallucinations, eh? Schizophrenia! There is help for that you know."

"Oh you are quite welcome, but Adderall is used to treat ADHD, and narcolepsy. It won't help you with your auditory hallucinations."
fmer505-1951 Quotes

And you did not say "nut jobs" once.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Corrales Discussions

Search the Corrales Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 1 hr Mister Chix 54,838
Interstate 10 overpass project at Mesquite exit... 1 hr behindschedule 1
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 1 hr Mister Chix 105,789
Court overturns woman's DWI conviction (May '09) 10 hr loving parent 46
cyfd sucks!!! (Apr '10) Tue Truth 126
Homeless slayings underscore dangers on the street Tue Truth 2
2 officers fired shots in fatal APD shooting Tue Darwin Lives 1
•••
•••