Indictments filed in Sanchez death

Indictments filed in Sanchez death

There are 9 comments on the Valencia County News story from Jul 15, 2009, titled Indictments filed in Sanchez death. In it, Valencia County News reports that:

A grand jury handed down three indictments against three Valencia County residents Friday in the death of a Corrales woman, 43-year-old Sandra Sanchez.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valencia County News.

JusticeForSandra

Montgomery, AL

#1 Jul 15, 2009
All three of these individuals need to get the maximum punishment for what they have done. They took a beautiful persons life away from her four children and two grandchildren. There should be no leniency for all invloved for no mercy was given to Sandra the night she was shot, thrown in the mountains, nor the three months to follow. Joe should spend the rest of his life in prison, he should have no life. Jodi and Cody should also do jail time for participating in this crime. Any one of them could have chosen to do the right thing and turn Joe in for what he did, but instead the chose to participate in this sick crime, hoping they would all get away with it. Now that they are all caught they want everyone to feel sorry for her because she was just a kid and this will ruin her life, 17 is not a kid and this is something she should have thought about before she did the crime. Trying to play that card is just pathetic. What about the lives they ruined, Sandra's family! Nothing can ever make this go away or soothe her family. The DA needs to ensure the highest penality is given, people cannot get away with covering up murder!
Citizen

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Jul 15, 2009
You don't know what happened and nothing is crystal clear that these kids were knowingly involved.Jodi we love you and you will get through this. These people are just upet which is understanding but they have no idea what happened that night. Hold your head up baby. We love you so much
JusticeForSandra

Montgomery, AL

#3 Jul 15, 2009
Citizen wrote:
You don't know what happened and nothing is crystal clear that these kids were knowingly involved.Jodi we love you and you will get through this. These people are just upet which is understanding but they have no idea what happened that night. Hold your head up baby. We love you so much
Did you read the article above? It tells exactly why they are charging her and shows part of the evidence. You want to tell me that she did not know that Sandra had been murdered at the hands of her father? She could have come forward, they were given a chance to, her and Cody were questioned and they both lied. Birthing calves all night in Veguita??? But her phone records put her in Los Lunas. It is time for both of them to come forward and tell what they really know. A woman lost her life and they totally disregarded that by not coming forward.
Los Lunas Resident

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2009
JusticeForSandra wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the article above? It tells exactly why they are charging her and shows part of the evidence. You want to tell me that she did not know that Sandra had been murdered at the hands of her father? She could have come forward, they were given a chance to, her and Cody were questioned and they both lied. Birthing calves all night in Veguita??? But her phone records put her in Los Lunas. It is time for both of them to come forward and tell what they really know. A woman lost her life and they totally disregarded that by not coming forward.
That was also written by a reporter in Los Lunas. I have lived here all my life. That newspaper is the biggest joke when it comes to facts. Veguita and los lunas are not that far apart. She could have been anywhere. Let the jury do the judging..Keep your head high Jodi, those of us who know u know that you would have never knowingly done this! You are a beautiful person inside and out, and everything will work out in the end!!
LMiller

Las Cruces, NM

#5 Jul 16, 2009
The paper and the news if you look closer have conflicting stories from Joe and Sandra's family and the cops. So what is the truth since you know so much? If they had solid evidence there would be no beliveing Jodi MAY have dropped off the car. They claim they have video footage well lets see it. If the cops had it they would have done released it so they would get the honor they are begging to receive.
TiredoftheLies

Montgomery, AL

#6 Jul 16, 2009
Los Lunas Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
That was also written by a reporter in Los Lunas. I have lived here all my life. That newspaper is the biggest joke when it comes to facts. Veguita and los lunas are not that far apart. She could have been anywhere. Let the jury do the judging..Keep your head high Jodi, those of us who know u know that you would have never knowingly done this! You are a beautiful person inside and out, and everything will work out in the end!!
It was not written by a reporter it was taken directly from the court affidavit. Sure they could have been anywhere but Cody said she was with him all night at his house, its at least 20 minutes away. Your right everything will work out and the people involved will be punished.
Justice

Montgomery, AL

#7 Jul 16, 2009
LMiller wrote:
The paper and the news if you look closer have conflicting stories from Joe and Sandra's family and the cops. So what is the truth since you know so much? If they had solid evidence there would be no beliveing Jodi MAY have dropped off the car. They claim they have video footage well lets see it. If the cops had it they would have done released it so they would get the honor they are begging to receive.
The truth is an innocent woman was brutally murdered and thrown out like nothing. The truth is Joe is guilty of this crime. The truth is Jodi & Cody new something happened that night. The truth is they know more about what happened than they are admitting to. The truth is they did not come forward with what they knew. The tructh is Cody lied about her whereabouts that night. The truth is her own father did this to her. The truth is her father ruined both families lives. You are mad at the wrong people with your cocky response. Our loved one was taken from us, we have the right to be upset and the right to believe in the evidence the police have found. We want answers, we want justice and we want Sandra to rest in peace. You think we are going on what the media is saying, no we are going on the evidence the police have gathered, there is more to it than just what is in this article.
Justice

Montgomery, AL

#8 Jul 16, 2009
Los Lunas Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the key right she didn't knowingly do it. Come on, I keep reading how bright and beautiful she is, you are still going to tell me she knew nothing, suspected nothing, she couldn't put two & two together, she lives with the man, it happened at her home. There was nothing strange in her home? She'd ruin her life for this man who didn't care one bit that he was going to ruin hers. Not so bright if you ask me. If she can look deep in her heart and honestly say she did nothing wrong, there was nothing she could have said or done to bring the search for Sandra to an end immediately, then she WILL get through this. But if she is not being honest because she sees her life ruined and just wants out then she will pay for her role in this regardless. She did not put herself in this situation but she could have definitely made the decsion to get herself out instead of getting in deeper.
FedUP

Montgomery, AL

#9 Jul 16, 2009
LMiller wrote:
Enlighten us, what are the conflicting stories. Since YOU know so much! They are not going to indict a person just on a hunch and they are not releasing all the evidence either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corrales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 1 min Mister Chix 63,254
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 35 min Piglet Von Chix 114,244
News Stolen Van Gogh found in NM shop (Sep '09) 1 hr Zahisto 80
John Lewis Not Attending - Who Cares 1 hr juan 246 30
Heidi Pie Alums - Where are you? (Jun '08) 2 hr Zahisto 47
Signs your girlfriend has got a LOT of experien... 3 hr No need 4
News Outgoing DA compares APD to criminal organizati... 3 hr Helen W 17

Corrales Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance