Could Adam Lanza Have Been Influenced By Muslim Extremists?

Posted in the Corrales Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 186 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2013
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

Cripple Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Think about it! Adam Lanza, the psychotic murdering loon of Newtown, Connecticut, responsible for the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School. What possible motive could he have had in destroying the hard drives of the computers at his home except to eliminate the trail of surfing and visiting English-speaking radical fundamentalist Muslim sites where he, like that Muslim Colonel Hasan in Texas, got their instructions. Everyone already knew he was mentally ill; that his Mother was planning to commit him; and that she had filed papers in Court towards that end. What was he trying to hide?!

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

dupa whisperer wrote:
Think about it! Adam Lanza, the psychotic murdering loon of Newtown, Connecticut, responsible for the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School. What possible motive could he have had in destroying the hard drives of the computers at his home except to eliminate the trail of surfing and visiting English-speaking radical fundamentalist Muslim sites where he, like that Muslim Colonel Hasan in Texas, got their instructions. Everyone already knew he was mentally ill; that his Mother was planning to commit him; and that she had filed papers in Court towards that end. What was he trying to hide?!
Have they yet found anything concerning the hard drives?
dpb

Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

dupa whisperer -- your Polish name (a$$ whisperer)is certainly appropriate regarding you far-fetched views expressed whithout facts.

“2 Timothy 4:7”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

dupa whisperer wrote:
That's a novel idea. I wonder.... Haven't heard anything more about the extraction of information from the hard drives. I'd be interested to know if they ever succeed. Of course, with stuff out on the market like Evidence-Eliminator, one can pretty much erase anything permanently beyond recovery.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Could Adam Lanza Have Been Influenced By Muslim Extremists?
Either someone is wanting to write a novel and seeking support or they are as skitzo as Lanza was. Obviously way too much free time on their hands and emptiness in their head.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

dpb wrote:
dupa whisperer -- your Polish name (a$$ whisperer)is certainly appropriate regarding you far-fetched views expressed whithout facts.
Permit me to jump in. You really are a very large schmuck. It's someone's speculation. You make a truly stupid assumption not knowing the poster's motive for choosing that name. The name Horse Whisperer, which is what started all the "whisperers" referred to someone who had an unusually great rapport/communication skills with horses. Dupa Whisperer may well mean the guy has an unusually good rapport with fat bottomed women for all you and I know. You are jumping on someone's sh_t for voicing a speculation, when you are doing exactly the same thing.
Unbelievable! In this day and age, this type of speculation is worth checking up on, lest we be plagued by more of these loonies who can be easily influenced by enemies of the USA and our Constitution.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Either someone is wanting to write a novel and seeking support or they are as skitzo as Lanza was. Obviously way too much free time on their hands and emptiness in their head.
This from the bigoted jackass who constantly stalks the German member of topix and makes all sorts of stupid comments against him that have absolutely nothing to do with any post(s). You and DPB should become friends. You have a lot in common. Imbeciles!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

I can see how we have gotten to this stage of wanting to ban this and ban that in our country when we have jackasses casting insults at people merely for voicing a theory, a speculation. Wow. I'm glad dpb (is it for douchebag pro bono?) and crone dogz weren't around when the Bill of Rights and Constitution were being proposed/argued!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

BTW, it's schizo, not skitzo, if you're going to show your bigotry and intolerance, don't let your ignorance show as well.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Gary Owen wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the bigoted jackass who constantly stalks the German member of topix and makes all sorts of stupid comments against him that have absolutely nothing to do with any post(s). You and DPB should become friends. You have a lot in common. Imbeciles!
Oh my, I am scared for life by your statement. Woe is me...

The German member is an idiot, and who's to say he's from Germany? All we know is his server is there - pendejo!

dpb is the bigoted pothead of this forum, and a fool besides. But you are running a close second to him<G>.

Meanwhile, Lanza should never have been allowed to own a weapon, nor should you it appears.

Now go back under your bridge "GARY" and pound sand in your a55.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Gary Owen wrote:
BTW, it's schizo, not skitzo, if you're going to show your bigotry and intolerance, don't let your ignorance show as well.
Lookie here, the grammar police too. Are we supposed to be impressed? You spell it your way, I'll spell it mine "GARY". Need a little more sand do ya<G>?

Muslim extremists influenced Lanza, OMG, overactive imagination!
dpb

Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

cd -- Speak for yourself you has-been, lambe' POS. Personally, I believe you to be the hater and bigot -- Your asinine posts clearly show just who you are -- a right-wing alcoholic loser with a chip on his shoulder and a big mouth. As for "Gary", he's just too fkg dumb to see he and you are just alike -- both failures at critical thought and life in general.

Cripple Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Have they yet found anything concerning the hard drives?
Haven't seen anything recent on the internet as of yet. Stay tuned.

Cripple Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
"Too much free time on their hands and emptiness in their head". Talk about hypocrites. This from a guy that used to go by "CornDaddy" or some such ridiculous, backwater sounding name. He got called out by someone for saying almost exactly the same thing word for word because he had something like upwards of 13,000+ posts in a ridiculously short period of time- suggesting you spent almost your entire day on topix.com Then you changed it to CornDogz, and in that short period of time, you've also racked up an incredible number of posts-never suggesting anything interesting, fresh, what have you, but always ready to crap on every post with his inane thought stream. You are funny. Stay just the way you are and keep providing us with evidence that Neanderthal didn't altogether disappear!

Cripple Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, I am scared for life by your statement. Woe is me...
The German member is an idiot, and who's to say he's from Germany? All we know is his server is there - pendejo!
dpb is the bigoted pothead of this forum, and a fool besides. But you are running a close second to him<G>.
Meanwhile, Lanza should never have been allowed to own a weapon, nor should you it appears.
Now go back under your bridge "GARY" and pound sand in your a55.
Returning the favor from Gary Owen. Old man, Alzheimers is knocking on your door. The German guy is funny on purpose. You're funny when you try to be profound. Thank goodness idiots like you don't get to decide who owns weapons and who doesn't. I kind of hoping you do so we can read about you when you accidentally shoot yourself on your teenie-eeenie-weenie. See, this is how you contribute to topix.com . You print insults and force others to respond in kind. You are undoubtedly a high school drop out.

Cripple Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

dpb wrote:
cd -- Speak for yourself you has-been, lambe' POS. Personally, I believe you to be the hater and bigot -- Your asinine posts clearly show just who you are -- a right-wing alcoholic loser with a chip on his shoulder and a big mouth. As for "Gary", he's just too fkg dumb to see he and you are just alike -- both failures at critical thought and life in general.
The entire topix forum knows you two intolerant bigots are like the same bookends, except at opposite ends of the political spectrum.
Even your assumptions are identical. Don't ever stop. You are constant sources of amusement and poster children of "A mind is a terrible thing to waste".

Cripple Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Let me explain the process to the less intelligent members of this thread. The process is called brainstorming. It's sort of what the intelligence community did after 09/11/2001- they called on Hollywood writers to come up with inventive ideas of what sorts of terrorist attacks could be launched against the USA. But I wouldn't expect the low-iq ideologues to follow or even understand. If you move their food dish 3 inches they'd both starve to death. You two must lead miserable lives if you get your entertainment by attempting to insult others. So many good people getting killed, dying young, etc. Too bad the Grim Reaper hasn't found either one of you yet.

“44 Going On 14”

Since: Jul 11

15 and counting

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

I should have known that any thread on which CD and dpb jump would get real nasty real quick. You both need to get laid and step away from the keyboard. But maybe you guys aren't into sex. You get your jollies peeing people off.

“Every Man's Obsession ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

dupa whisperer wrote:
Did you see this someplace or are you just wondering yourself?

“Poor Boy, Long Way From Home”

Since: Feb 11

Need To Know Basis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

dupa whisperer wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me. The kid might have been nuts but from everything I read it says he was super intelligent. Who knows? That moslem colonel in FT Hood was influenced by radical moslems on the internet. I wonder if Obama Biden and company would bury that information if they did find out so they could carry on their agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Corrales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Form Chat (May '09) 8 min LilStinka 35,375
Anti-Israel boycott movement arrives at Univers... 1 hr coyote 88
School Bus Driver Shortage 2 hr Another Driver 2
Rocket J. Squirrel Dead At 52 (Jul '11) 4 hr Clutch Cargo 9
day of rage for thursday aug 21albuquerque 5 hr steve 1
cyfd sucks!!! (Apr '10) 8 hr JustMe 127
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 10 hr fmer505-1951 105,976

Search the Corrales Forum:
•••
•••