Jim Villanucci has lost it

Jim Villanucci has lost it

Posted in the Corrales Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Baby Makin since 2008”

Since: Aug 08

Martineztown

#1 Oct 15, 2008
I used to love Jim because he was always so moderate. He sounds like Sarah Palin and Shawn Hannities love child now...Rush Limbaugh has nothing on old Jim...
Dewey

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Oct 16, 2008
I agree completely! I used to enjoy his show, but now it's just the same thing day after day. Nothing but boring political talk. There are other things to talk about Jim!

“Mini-terrorist”

Since: Feb 08

Motown

#4 Oct 16, 2008
Happy Guerrero wrote:
I used to love Jim because he was always so moderate. He sounds like Sarah Palin and Shawn Hannities love child now...Rush Limbaugh has nothing on old Jim...
LOL!

He is quite full of himself, no matter the subject!

I don't care what he thinks *regardless* of how much he insists I do.

Since we are on the subject, can I just say how much I detest the bored tone he gets when he disagrees with someone? So arrogant.
Juney

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Oct 16, 2008
AbqKathleen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
He is quite full of himself, no matter the subject!
I don't care what he thinks *regardless* of how much he insists I do.
Since we are on the subject, can I just say how much I detest the bored tone he gets when he disagrees with someone? So arrogant.
And in person he's even more arrogant! And cheap! He thinks he's a big deal in this town.

“Baby Makin since 2008”

Since: Aug 08

Martineztown

#6 Oct 16, 2008
I am going to go over to the station and beat some sense into him today.

“Mini-terrorist”

Since: Feb 08

Motown

#7 Oct 16, 2008
Happy Guerrero wrote:
I am going to go over to the station and beat some sense into him today.
Eeeasy, there, big fella.

Balloon Fiesta is over and Marty's goons don't have much to do beyond protecting the local celebrities.

Just call in regularly. Jim loves regulars!

:-D
Sluggo

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Oct 16, 2008
Jim V.:

Let me take one for the team...

In basic terms Jim believes that this election comes down to Socialism or Democracy.

Face it, Obama endorses redistribution of wealth, and gun control, both benchmarks of Socialism.

A vote for Obama = a vote for Socialism.
Woe is Us

Las Cruces, NM

#9 Oct 16, 2008
Jim now makes Young Republican Larry Ahrens look like a moderate.

I haven't listened at all to KOB-AM for weeks now; but I can't wait to tune in after the elections.

If the station management doesn't reel in his reins soon they will lose their so-called #1 radio ranking. Since KOB-AM is now unabashedly right-wing, mornings, mid-day, and afternoons, they will probably do nothing.
Talk to me

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Oct 16, 2008
Sluggo wrote:
Jim V.:
Let me take one for the team...
In basic terms Jim believes that this election comes down to Socialism or Democracy.
Face it, Obama endorses redistribution of wealth, and gun control, both benchmarks of Socialism.
A vote for Obama = a vote for Socialism.
I have never heard a concise, level-headed argument that shows me why "socialism" is sooooo bad. SO many people at this forum banter it around like the concept was akin to cannibalism. So, assuming for the sake of argument, Obama = Socialism, tell me why that is soooooooooo bad.

Whenever your house is on fire or someone is breaking into your non-burning house, you rely on a socialist endeavor. Your children (public ed), your monthly mortgage payment (us postal), books you have read (library), all socialist. Additionally, the past month or so has definitely been a real rough time for unbridled capitalism. And so, just let me hear your argument why (assuming for a second that Obama means socialism) all of that is such a bad thing.

Seacrest Out.
Talk to me

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Oct 16, 2008
I will, however, agree with all of you that Jim V. has gotten a bit tired and Hannity-esque. Makes me think that he is realizing that the independent, libertarian radio show format is bad business. Bet he is trying to make a move to a bigger market, hence the slow sell out to the far right. Too bad, I kinda thought I liked him.
U are a WackOO

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Oct 16, 2008
He's gotten lazy and mean. He hates his fans, ridicules anyone who disagrees with him, thinks he is smarter then everyone else. If you recall, the tool he replaced got that way. He was promptly removed. If you give a damn, remind him of this fact, and see what he does. Fkn tool.
ucfdoggiemater

Meridian, ID

#13 Oct 16, 2008
stopped listening weeks ago after he was on air tea-baggin' pearce.
Ha Ha Ha

Tuscumbia, AL

#14 Jun 23, 2010
He just wants free food from resteraunts to wine and dine women.
Ha Ha Ha

Tuscumbia, AL

#15 Jun 23, 2010
restaurants!
artur

Las Cruces, NM

#16 Jun 23, 2010
Jim Villanuci is a torn and twisted soul.

Until he marries good woman who can shape him up, he will be whipped by the Sylla and Charybdis of materialism and lonely libertarianism.

His problem is that he doesn't believe strongly enough in anything...
TheSilverBullet

Huntsville, AL

#17 Jun 25, 2010
most of you all sound like cry babies, jv just won't go the way of the political herd in nm, you know, socalistic liberals that have put this state in a third class catagory for the past 75 years,,,,,,, you all know!

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#18 Jun 25, 2010
Talk to me wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never heard a concise, level-headed argument that shows me why "socialism" is sooooo bad. SO many people at this forum banter it around like the concept was akin to cannibalism. So, assuming for the sake of argument, Obama = Socialism, tell me why that is soooooooooo bad.
Whenever your house is on fire or someone is breaking into your non-burning house, you rely on a socialist endeavor. Your children (public ed), your monthly mortgage payment (us postal), books you have read (library), all socialist. Additionally, the past month or so has definitely been a real rough time for unbridled capitalism. And so, just let me hear your argument why (assuming for a second that Obama means socialism) all of that is such a bad thing.
Seacrest Out.
Really? The USSR.
obammyswhoremamy

Florence, AL

#19 Jun 25, 2010
the truth is always painful to the party's useful idiots as they face their extermination in a few months; while their party leader will slink back to chicago to its previous life of irrelevance, bribes and down low gay sex clubs. America is for Americans, not democrats
Mad Eye Moody

Silver City, NM

#20 Jun 25, 2010
He is intelligent and could be a very good talk-show host, but he is lazy. Maybe it's indifference. In any case, his two main research sources are The Drudge Report and Republican talking points. He doesn't bother to learn much more than that.

And he almost never challenges his right-wing callers who make the most outrageous claims. He could ask them for some kind of proof or example, but is too lazy to bother.
TheSilverBullet

Huntsville, AL

#21 Jun 25, 2010
obammyswhoremamy wrote:
the truth is always painful to the party's useful idiots as they face their extermination in a few months; while their party leader will slink back to chicago to its previous life of irrelevance, bribes and down low gay sex clubs. America is for Americans, not democrats
Agree, some folks can't see for themself, need social assistance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corrales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Albuquerque Muslims mourn with, look to local L... 28 min Solista 6
4 Muslim Boys Rape Little Girl in Twin Falls Idaho 31 min Carlos 30
News State Democratic Party convention held in Albuq... 57 min Suzie 1
A.R.T is not good for Albuquerque what do you t... 1 hr The Green Watch Dog 48
News Northeast Albuquerque woman plans on moving aft... 3 hr Hyperbole 2
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 7 hr Katia 61,798
News Couple accused of stealing pricey cars from Alb... 8 hr SPAM 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corrales Mortgages