“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#98328 Jul 6, 2013
P and M wrote:
Good morning! How about that rain yesterday! We got caught in a gully-washer and it was lots of fun. I hope we get more (rain) today! F and K, I hope you have a very good day!
YES! It was very difficult to drive in it, couldn't see two feet in front of you. It was like a sheet covering the windshield.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#98329 Jul 6, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I can handle Taco's sneer. You need to get control of that leetle doggie and tell him NO!
Nobody controls Taco! He is his own doggie!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#98330 Jul 6, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I have tole you and TOLE you all kinds of good things about Chix. You just won't listen!
Why would I listen to you when it comes to that chicken? You always inflate his ego, defend him, won't let me git him.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98331 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>YES! It was very difficult to drive in it, couldn't see two feet in front of you. It was like a sheet covering the windshield.
I know! It was fun, I loved it! Wheeee!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98332 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody controls Taco! He is his own doggie!
Let me have him for a week. He will be a changed doggie that knows the meaning of NO!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98333 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I listen to you when it comes to that chicken? You always inflate his ego, defend him, won't let me git him.
Yes, I do defend him, from YOU!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#98334 Jul 6, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I know! It was fun, I loved it! Wheeee!
Well that is because you weren't behind the wheel. I am glad I thought about tying you to the bumper of my Explorer with a fog horn, and a beacon. It was very helpful.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#98335 Jul 6, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Let me have him for a week. He will be a changed doggie that knows the meaning of NO!
Never! You will call ICE on Taco, and have him deported back to Ol' Juarez.
Katia

Albuquerque, NM

#98336 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I would be careful about being where the pilots are landing their planes, Katia. They just may run over you with their planes. How about trains? You could try the handsome conductors, they might give you a free ticket.
(scoffing-ly)
I ain't taking-up with no mere conductor, if I go to the train-tracks, not me!
It's the engineer or nobody, and I'll ride the rails next to him (engineer), and he'll let me blow the train-whistle, going, "Whoo, whoo", especially through the tunnels.
Plus, I'll get to enjoy the scenic countryside.
Whoo, whoo!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#98337 Jul 6, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I do defend him, from YOU!
You should be defending me from that chicken! Heck, you should be defending the Universe from that bad chicken!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#98338 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You should be defending me from that chicken! Heck, you should be defending the Universe from that bad chicken!
That's all nonsense, of course, and everybody knows it.
The least you could do would be to conceal your true feelers beneath a masque of geniality or something.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98339 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well that is because you weren't behind the wheel. I am glad I thought about tying you to the bumper of my Explorer with a fog horn, and a beacon. It was very helpful.
What a rush!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98340 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Never! You will call ICE on Taco, and have him deported back to Ol' Juarez.
Naw, I wouldn't do that.....yet.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98341 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You should be defending me from that chicken! Heck, you should be defending the Universe from that bad chicken!
Why would I want to do that, Frmr? Hmmmm?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#98342 Jul 6, 2013
Katia wrote:
<quoted text>
(scoffing-ly)
It's the engineer or nobody, and I'll ride the rails next to him (engineer), and he'll let me blow the train-whistle, going, "Whoo, whoo", especially through the tunnels.
Whoo, whoo!
HA! The train engineer tole me he didn't want you up front with him. He tole me that you get to ride in the caboose.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98343 Jul 6, 2013
Katia wrote:
<quoted text>
(scoffing-ly)
Whoo, whoo!
Good luck with that.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#98344 Jul 6, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, I wouldn't do that.....yet.
HA! Phooey! You would speed dial ICE on Taco, just like you did on mamacita, and the 100,000 Chihuahuas.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98345 Jul 6, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all nonsense, of course, and everybody knows it.
The least you could do would be to conceal your true feelers beneath a masque of geniality or something.
I don't think Frmr knows what geniality is, Dear.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#98346 Jul 6, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I want to do that, Frmr? Hmmmm?
Why wouldn't you defend the Universe against that bad chicken? You could be a Superhero!!!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98347 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>HA! Phooey! You would speed dial ICE on Taco, just like you did on mamacita, and the 100,000 Chihuahuas.
That's different, Frmr. I think Taco is cute. Think about it; I haven't called ICE on him yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corrales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 7 hr Katia 62,978
NBC News Projects TRUMP as US President at 930 PM 9 hr Dingus 49
3 Million Illegal Aliens Vote for Hillary Clin... 9 hr Frank 41
News Attorneys: Suspect in road-rage shooting agrees... 9 hr Dick 6
Poll Who's hotter at KOB-TV? (Dec '11) 9 hr Rira 40
Name a foreign leader you admire. 9 hr Malcolm 58
News Group wants Duran to resign (Apr '11) Oct '16 Nicky 12

Corrales Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance