“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#93145 Apr 19, 2013
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(very pleased, and blushing pink-ly)
Mom!
Let's go to the Mall, when we return from Pandemonia, and buy me something real nice, okay?
I'd like so much to have a trampoline, and maybe a pogo stick.
Okay, Mom? Okay?
OK, Piglet. Going to the Mall will be fun!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#93146 Apr 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, that would ruin the surprise for you. I am just going to wait till you return from Pandemonia.
I can't wait. Not.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#93147 Apr 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to go along Kootzia, but Mrs. Chix won't let me drive the Hummer, or even sit inside of it. I just don't understand why though!
I understand why.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#93148 Apr 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Great idea piglet. Your mom is going to need to go to the Mall to buy quite a few things upon her return from Pandemonia.
What do ya mean by that, Frmr? Hmmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#93149 Apr 19, 2013
Good afternoon! It is a fine one too! F and K, I hope you have a very good day!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#93150 Apr 19, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>That is not true, Frmr. You are just getting you mean, nasty plans foiled by Chix and me.
It is true Mrs. Chix, you are very cantankerous, and Chix is an obnoxious, arrogant, egotistical chicken.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#93151 Apr 19, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Like what? Hmmm?
All H*** is going to break loose when you return from Pandemonia. Mrs. Chix there is nothing to explain.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#93152 Apr 19, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I understand why.
What good does it do for you to understand, if I don't? It has nothing to do with you, it is ALL about me!!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#93153 Apr 19, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Both of them apply to you, Frmr. Your hair is red and curly.
My hair is neither red or curly.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#93154 Apr 19, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You are a fibber and this is proof if it!
That is a fib in itself! YOu are never polite to me or to your DIL, Kootzia.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#93155 Apr 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>It is true Mrs. Chix, you are very cantankerous, and Chix is an obnoxious, arrogant, egotistical chicken.
I am not very cantankerous, Frmr and Chix is not obnoxious, arrogant, or egotistical. You are just mad because you don't get your way.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#93156 Apr 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>All H*** is going to break loose when you return from Pandemonia. Mrs. Chix there is nothing to explain.
Why do you say that, Frmr? What are you up to now.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#93157 Apr 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What good does it do for you to understand, if I don't? It has nothing to do with you, it is ALL about me!!
All about you, Frmr?! You think everything is all about you?! Boy, ar you ever going to be in for a big surprise, some day.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#93158 Apr 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>My hair is neither red or curly.
You really must be blind if you think your hair is not red or curly. It is both, Frmr, whether you like it or not!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#93159 Apr 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>That is a fib in itself! YOu are never polite to me or to your DIL, Kootzia.
Nonsense! You are just desperate for something bad to say about me. You are always proved wrong and you don't even care. Everyone knows you are the Kingdom's biggest fibber!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#93160 Apr 19, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>All about you, Frmr?! You think everything is all about you?! Boy, ar you ever going to be in for a big surprise, some day.
I dunno MRs. Chix, I am just following Chix's example. That chicken always thinks it's all about him.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#93161 Apr 19, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense! You are just desperate for something bad to say about me. You are always proved wrong and you don't even care. Everyone knows you are the Kingdom's biggest fibber!
It is not a fib! You are not ever nice to me or Kootzia. You would prefer if piglet found himself another girl. Chix always says mean things about Kootzia too. HECK, I say she leaves little to the imagination the way she dresses. You are definitely NEVER, EVER, nice to me. You won't allow me in the Palace, or drive your Hummer, or Cadillac.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#93162 Apr 19, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You really must be blind if you think your hair is not red or curly. It is both, Frmr, whether you like it or not!
I am not blind! My hair is straight, very straight, very, very straight, and jet black.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#93163 Apr 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I dunno MRs. Chix, I am just following Chix's example. That chicken always thinks it's all about him.
Actually, Frmr, Chix thinks it is all about us. Chix and me.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#93164 Apr 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>It is not a fib! You are not ever nice to me or Kootzia. You would prefer if piglet found himself another girl. Chix always says mean things about Kootzia too. HECK, I say she leaves little to the imagination the way she dresses. You are definitely NEVER, EVER, nice to me. You won't allow me in the Palace, or drive your Hummer, or Cadillac.
Why do you even care about Kootzia? Hmmm?
I have often been nice to you when you are nice to me.
No, you can't drive my cars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corrales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Autho... 40 min Stephie 44
News KOB.com - Man dies after Raton police use Taser... (Nov '07) 57 min ruralradical 327
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 2 hr Piglet Von Chix 57,416
Sonic commercial with the 2 "downlow" guys & ... 5 hr Raymond 2
News Woman files suit claiming flashing lights free ... 5 hr Dimas 2
News Cedric Greer, krqe.com 9 hr Ryan Logan 8
News Flooding woes frustrate Albuquerque family 15 hr concha sin nada d... 1
More from around the web

Corrales People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]