“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88634 Feb 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>He started it! He wants money, as usual! PLEASE HURRY! Drop everything and come and get your chicken-y husband!
(Sigh)

Come along now, Chix. Say good night to your friend, Frmr.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#88635 Feb 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Hurry! I can't take him much longer! How do you do it Mrs. Chix? Ear plugs?
So, you learned nothing from my near-suicide, Frmr, and are back to insults & innuendos.
At least I'm fairly sure that I won't end up as a souffle.
I believe that you learned a valuable lesson, Frmr, when you thought I was going to croak, and that is you'll gladly pay the rent on your Hollow, and welcome the alligators if they 'drop by', as long as I'm King Of The Kingdom, which will be a long time, Frmr, a long, long time indeed.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88636 Feb 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh just a lucky guess on the ear plugs! Oh Mrs. Chix is he out of my rusted roasting pan yet?
Yeah. I just poured him into the passenger seat of the Hummer. He is sipping a cocktail and should be "napping" soon.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88637 Feb 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mrs. Chix, I will do anything short of giving that chicken money to get him out of my rusted roasting pan.
Keep your money, Frmr. I will take Chix home now. Here is a bottle of fine Irish Whiskey, just as a little thank you!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88638 Feb 19, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you learned nothing from my near-suicide, Frmr, and are back to insults & innuendos.
I believe that you learned a valuable lesson, Frmr, when you thought I was going to croak, and that is you'll gladly pay the rent on your Hollow, and welcome the alligators if they 'drop by', as long as I'm King Of The Kingdom, which will be a long time, Frmr, a long, long time indeed.
Will you please "nap", Dear?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#88639 Feb 19, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Valuable lesson? HA! You are right about not being a souffle, not enough meat on them bones chicken. NO! Give the alligators their own Hollow, or keep them at the Palace. Those alligators are party animals. YOu are not the KING!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#88640 Feb 19, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. I just poured him into the passenger seat of the Hummer. He is sipping a cocktail and should be "napping" soon.
Oh Thank-y, thank-y Mrs. Chix. How do you do it?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#88641 Feb 19, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>(Sigh)
Come along now, Chix. Say good night to your friend, Frmr.
I am NOT that chicken's friend! NEVER!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#88642 Feb 19, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Will you please "nap", Dear?
I'd be happy to nap, Darling, if you could just pass me the Patron, and a funnel.
Thanks, and hurry.
I'll be in the Cartoon Room, watching Bugs Bunny.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#88643 Feb 19, 2013
Do you want to disrupt the Universe? I don't think so, so Frmr, friend and Chix should never be used in the same sentence.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88644 Feb 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Thank-y, thank-y Mrs. Chix. How do you do it?
Pulleys and wenches.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88645 Feb 19, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be happy to nap, Darling, if you could just pass me the Patron, and a funnel.
Thanks, and hurry.
I'll be in the Cartoon Room, watching Bugs Bunny.
OK, Dear, here ya go!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88646 Feb 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
Do you want to disrupt the Universe? I don't think so, so Frmr, friend and Chix should never be used in the same sentence.
Oh. OK, if you insist. Too bad about that, tho.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#88647 Feb 20, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>OK, Dear, here ya go!
Aah, now THIS is 'livin'!
A cask of Patron, my loving wife, and Bugs Bunny, in front of a roaring fire, in the cozy Cartoon Room, at the Palace.
It's good, real good, to be King.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88648 Feb 20, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You call those howling winds great weather? Somehow I have a feeling that Chix is behind those winds that are going to blow the roof off my Hollow.
Oh no, Frmr. These big winds are everywhere! Nail you Hollow roof down so it won't blow off.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88649 Feb 20, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>(cryink)
Oh no chicken, don't even think that I would actually cook you, or cause you any harm. What would the Kingdom do without you, our wise leader? Our King of Albuquerque?
Chix, I lurk and crouch so I can be near in case any jealous, and vicious enemies try to attack you. There I will be ready with my nitro, and dynamite to bid them adios.
No, NO, Chicken, you will never be my dinner, I value your sage advise, and our friendship too much to even consider cooking you. Please, oh please Chicken, get out of the rusted roasting pan. Besides, you don't fit very well in there, you are much to tall, and scrawny, er, I mean buff.
Frmr, are you fibbink, or are you serious? I hope you really mean what you say!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88650 Feb 20, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure? I dunno Mrs. Chix, I think you are fibbing. That Chicken would not turn the wind machine toward the Palace, just toward my Hollow.
That's what I mean, Frmr, the winds are everywhere!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88651 Feb 20, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Close your mouth Mrs. Chix, or the flies are going to go in for a landing! Why are you confused Mrs. Chix?
Well, Frmr, you just said some nice things about Chix! I never thought that was possible!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88652 Feb 20, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What did you do to Mother Nature to get her upset?
Nothink that I can think of, Frmr. I don't know why Mother Nature is mad.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88653 Feb 20, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>My attitude hasn't changed toward that Chicken, I just don't want him in my rusted roaster, nor do I want to actually cook him. Shhh! I really do like that Chicken, but I don't want it to go to his inflated head.
(gasp!)

You said Chicken with a capital "C" twice! Frmr, You make me so happy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corrales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI: Man in Wal-Mart vest robs Albuquerque bank 44 min G33na 3
Is John McCain Suffering from "Stockholm Syndro... 46 min Another 28
Will Obama Pardon Hillary 1 hr While 10
On this day in history Clinton Denial in Lewins... 1 hr Better 16
News Trump voters thrilled with promised action on b... 1 hr Drain 598
So what the heck happened with the Zika Virus? 2 hr Ohymon 7
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 2 hr Cooties 63,516

Corrales Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance