First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#2 Feb 10, 2014
angie wrote:
Yes, he should be impeached, removed, and imprisoned.
And so should Holder.
Well MPD, I felt the same way about Dubya and he served two terms and ran us into the ground.

“Tell it like I see it”

Since: Nov 09

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Feb 10, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well MPD, I felt the same way about Dubya and he served two terms and ran us into the ground.
Well I see MPD is at it again, never let it be said that when it comes to Obama, the Dems or a liberal take on things, he is in whole hog with is lopsided way of thinking. He must watch Fox News, they are notorious for putting stupid ideas in the minds of their viewers. It is sad really he is part of a contingent of voters who reside in Dumb F**k istan.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#4 Feb 10, 2014
MsElizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I see MPD is at it again, never let it be said that when it comes to Obama, the Dems or a liberal take on things, he is in whole hog with is lopsided way of thinking. He must watch Fox News, they are notorious for putting stupid ideas in the minds of their viewers. It is sad really he is part of a contingent of voters who reside in Dumb F**k istan.
Yeah MPD is on a one man tour to demonize Democrats. I really can't figure out why he hates US so much. I disagree with the Conservative views, but it doesn't mean I dislike the person.

“Tell it like I see it”

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Feb 10, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah MPD is on a one man tour to demonize Democrats. I really can't figure out why he hates US so much. I disagree with the Conservative views, but it doesn't mean I dislike the person.
I do not dislike him. I have never met him, but with that said. I would avoid him, having noting in common with him. To me he hold ideas so vile and repulsive that I would avoid him.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#6 Feb 10, 2014
MsElizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not dislike him. I have never met him, but with that said. I would avoid him, having noting in common with him. To me he hold ideas so vile and repulsive that I would avoid him.
That isn't what I meant, he does dislike all Liberals though. His ideas are vile, he is a racist.

“Tell it like I see it”

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Feb 10, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>That isn't what I meant, he does dislike all Liberals though. His ideas are vile, he is a racist.
So what did you mean by not disliking him. He seems to have no qualities that I would fine appealing. But that just me.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#8 Feb 10, 2014
MsElizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
So what did you mean by not disliking him. He seems to have no qualities that I would fine appealing. But that just me.
Unlike him who dislikes ALL liberals, not necessarily that he knows them personally. I dislike Conservative views, not necessarily the person.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#10 Feb 10, 2014
moose wrote:
Obama is a Megalomaniac who needs to be smited in the political sense.
Well I would say you are 100% wrong.
You are way off

Las Cruces, NM

#12 Feb 11, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I would say you are 100% wrong.
You sir are 110% wrong….no doubt!
Anything that Barry

Las Cruces, NM

#13 Feb 11, 2014
says is the total opposite of what HE does.

He makes up rules/applies the LAWS of the United States when it benefits his organization.

I don't understand why the PUSH for applying the LAW of OBAMACARE - then decides (RECURRINGLY) not to apply provisions of the LAW.

Barack Obama is definitely the WORST US President in history (Jimmy Carter can relax).
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Feb 11, 2014
Anything that Barry wrote:
Barack Obama is definitely the WORST US President in history (Jimmy Carter can relax).
you have to figure prez carter breathed the biggest sigh of relief when oblunder was elected, obama even made carters redneck brother billy look good.
I see

Huntsville, AL

#16 Feb 11, 2014
all the idiotic parrots have picked up on the teabagger lie of the day.
only

Huntsville, AL

#17 Feb 11, 2014
lolol wrote:
<quoted text>
redneck brother billy look good.
to dumb goobers like yourself. The president is a much better man than 95% of his critics and those who have blocked progress on behalf of their corporate sponsors. He is certainly head, shoulders and hips above the worst president of my lifetime: dubya..

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#18 Feb 11, 2014
You are way off wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir are 110% wrong….no doubt!
HEH! HEH! You he/she are 1000% wrong in all counts.
Being

Huntsville, AL

#19 Feb 11, 2014
angie wrote:
Yes, he should be impeached, removed, and imprisoned.
And so should Holder.
black is not an impeachable offense.
I thought

Las Cruces, NM

#20 Feb 11, 2014
Being wrote:
<quoted text>
black is not an impeachable offense.
the white part was impeachable….

Since: Dec 09

Corrales, NM

#25 Feb 20, 2014
Is a pig pork. Obama is not only lawless he is weak and wimpy President who will go done as the worst President in our history. Impeach Obama.
Yawn

Huntsville, AL

#26 Feb 20, 2014
fscott wrote:
you idiots need to grow up.
Horace

United States

#27 Feb 20, 2014
fsnott wrote:
IImpeach Obama.
Yeah but....President Biden? Are you sure?

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#28 Feb 20, 2014
Horace wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but....President Biden? Are you sure?
Yep one is about as big of an moron as the other. The only thing I can say about ol Joe he is an American.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corrales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 1 hr Cooties 65,301
News Rape suspect's arrest reignites pretrial detent... 11 hr Luz Aranda 4
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 16 hr Katia 116,288
News Debbie Swenerton, Animal Rescue Worker, Accused... (Dec '12) 23 hr Squach 16
News Guadalupe County sheriff candidate's residency ... Sat Luz Aranda 4
McDonalds Installs Kiosks ---- Reduces Employees (Sep '17) Apr 21 Luz Aranda 43
Left-Handers and Rh Negative Blood, Connection... (Feb '12) Apr 21 gminas 69

Corrales Jobs

Personal Finance

Corrales Mortgages