“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#48384 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I feel just fine about myself, a little hungry for some chicken though. Well, I just can't seem to find anything good about Chix, maybe if he was on the grill though....
You make my poor eyes and ears weary, Frmr. Same old thing over and over!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#48385 Jul 6, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Darling, right now it's Twilight Time, and Frmr's pretty hard to see, in her dark cloak, so let's set-up outside her Hollow, and greet her with the dawn.
We'll put up a tent, and have poodles stop by, to play the Farewell Frmr version of "Highway To Hell" on their trombones & big bass drums.
That should keep her (Frmr) up all-night.
Knowing Frmr, she will just want to party, Dear.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#48386 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not mean! What happen Mrs. Chix? Did you turn over and hit a bottle of Patron?
No, Frmr, I didn't.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#48387 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Whaddya mean? You & Chix always do look for the bad things in me. Of course you never find any, because I am a perfect "10", so you make them up.
You have things backward, again, Frmr.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#48388 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>SUre! A party! Will you be bringing some cake, and ice-cream to the party?
II was afraid you would like the party idea. Da*n!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#48389 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't feel you pinch me, or bonk me on the head. I must be getting used to you bonking me with your Lucky Axe so it doesn't hurt any more.
I haven't bonked you yet, Frmr.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#48390 Jul 6, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more, Dearest!
As an example, Frmr never did thank me for rescuing her from those stampeding possums that came rampaging through the Kingdom, headed straight for her Hollow.
That was a close call, and Frmr never even said "Thank 'ee" or "You're swell" or anything to me, for my diverting of them (possums) away from her Hollow, and into the Sea Of Cortez, sparing her (Frmr) from a messy demise.
She's ungrateful, as well as unpleasant, and I probably should have let them raging possums do their worst.
Luckily, if need be, I can text them.
She owes you big thanks, Dear, but, you know Frmr.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#48391 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>No, no! Chix is on the Bad List, not me!
Nope. It is YOU that is on the top of the bad list.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#48392 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>AHA! SO what exactly do you suggest Mrs. Chix? Thanks for the info!
I ain't tellink!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#48393 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a bad list when it comes to Chix.
I do have a bad list and you are at the top of it, Frmr. I also have a good list and Chix is at the top of it!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#48394 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Okie dokey! Why never mind though?
i am not going to bother tryink to explain it to you.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#48395 Jul 6, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll be here at dawn, Dearest, fully-prepared to take over Frmr's Hollow, and gnaw, gnaw, gnaw at her stubby little toes.
Victory is in sight, Darling!
Hooray for the possums!
Hooray!
(Mrs Chix raises her cocktail glass)

To the possums, Dear!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#48396 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about chicken? You are the one that hired those possums in the first place to stampede my Hollow. So why would I tell you thank-y, or your swell? I would be fibbing!
Well, Frmr, possums are crazy about turnips, and I did dangle a few (turnips) in front of them, when they were restless one day, and looking for something to do, and suggested that they (possums) drive by your Hollow, and wreak some havoc, if they wanted them turnips, which they did, but after I gave them the turnips, the possums fell-back, so yes, you do have me to thank, and you should, because it's not too late, for gratitude.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#48397 Jul 6, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Frmr, possums are crazy about turnips, and I did dangle a few (turnips) in front of them, when they were restless one day, and looking for something to do, and suggested that they (possums) drive by your Hollow, and wreak some havoc, if they wanted them turnips, which they did, but after I gave them the turnips, the possums fell-back, so yes, you do have me to thank, and you should, because it's not too late, for gratitude.
Phooey! Listen chicken, you are always the cause, or behind all the problems that occur with my Hollow. One of these days I am gonna git you chicken. Mrs. Chix is blind to your bad behavior.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#48398 Jul 6, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text> (Mrs Chix raises her cocktail glass)
To the possums, Dear!
Ah, Mrs. Chix, why are you raising your cocktail glass to the possums? Do you know what that chicken-y husband of yours did to get the possums to wreak havoc at my Hollow? Do you even care?
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#48399 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Phooey! Listen chicken, you are always the cause, or behind all the problems that occur with my Hollow. One of these days I am gonna git you chicken. Mrs. Chix is blind to your bad behavior.
(form-ally)

Henceforth, Frmr, I shan't respond to your taunts & suggestions unless you address me as "Chicken", with a Capital "C".
I demand that you respect me, and no slacking, either.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#48400 Jul 6, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(form-ally)
Henceforth, Frmr, I shan't respond to your taunts & suggestions unless you address me as "Chicken", with a Capital "C".
I demand that you respect me, and no slacking, either.
HA! As if I would ever refer to you as chicken, with a capital "C". I leave that to Mrs. Chix!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#48401 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>HA! As if I would ever refer to you as chicken, with a capital "C". I leave that to Mrs. Chix!
(claws over ears)
La la la la,
I can't hear you, Frmr, la la la.

signed,
The Chicken, with a Capital "C".

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#48402 Jul 6, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(claws over ears)
La la la la,
I can't hear you, Frmr, la la la.
signed,
The Chicken, with a Capital "C".
HA! Signed The chicken!! You can too hear me, chicken, even with your claws over your ears.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#48403 Jul 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, Mrs. Chix, why are you raising your cocktail glass to the possums? Do you know what that chicken-y husband of yours did to get the possums to wreak havoc at my Hollow? Do you even care?
I think possums are cute! Hic!
Oops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corrales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 12 hr Mister Chix 106,923
The Grinch that Stole Christmas 14 hr fmer505-1951 4
Albuquerque police say homeowner shot intruder (Aug '13) Wed Willothewisp 11
Tourism boss takes over CYFD Wed I guess 2
Going to California Wed _hellbilly_ 1
Co-workers help burglary victim replace Christm... Wed oh-please 1
packagethief Dec 23 truth 1

Winter Storm Warning for Sandoval County was issued at December 26 at 5:27AM MST

Corrales Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Corrales People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Corrales News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corrales

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:56 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:56PM