Former New Mexico state rep. dies at ...

Former New Mexico state rep. dies at age 43

There are 5 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jan 29, 2010, titled Former New Mexico state rep. dies at age 43. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Former state Rep. Eric Youngberg has died two days after his 43rd birthday, his mother said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

Joe Carraro

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jan 30, 2010
So sad--but he brought joy to our lives. He was my son's favorite legislator. He was brilliant and his insights and pranks were legendary. He was one of a kind, and the scenarios that he and I were involved in, could never be duplicated by anyone else. And so many others experienced the same joy of life with and because of Eric.
Joseph Smith

Taylorsville, UT

#2 Feb 1, 2010
Meh...Who cares! 1 less shark in the sea!
Reportorial

Santa Fe, NM

#3 Feb 1, 2010
Wish the 70 Member New Mexico State House of Representatives, had a majority like this man,
if this had been the case, I can assure you this
state would not be in the shape it is today.

Joseph Smith, you should be ashamed of yourself for
such a cold stupid remark, when you know nothing
about this young man.

“Talk is Cheap”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 1, 2010
Now the "Rain" falls and lonliness surrounds the house and he was in the middle of it all. No one smiles, but wonders what his prince would say when he had taken this Soul. he gave all he could. So young when he said 'goodbye' to us all. Now his family aches with heartbreak and pain and hurt that no one can explain....it's like life is about to fall, yes, even if we build a shell about it, but when your in the middle of it all.......
Sean Cooper

Peoria, AZ

#5 Feb 2, 2010
It's commendable gays are in the New Mexico Legislature. Let's all be charitable and respectful on this death.
One less Republican egg to fry, nevertheless. And their pan is getting smaller and smaller.(wink)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corrales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 4 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 65,425
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 4 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 116,404
News Guadalupe County sheriff candidate's residency ... Fri No to Jeremy 12
Piss Trump Off, Flood USA With Mexico Fri wowed 6
Youngblood, I'm Drinkn N Driving All Weekend, I... Fri SillyAss DWI Laws 1
Trump Jus Wasting Time, Blow Up Korea Now! Thu Lunch From WSMR 1
Monica Youngblood Governor New Mejico USA Thu sway vote 1

Corrales Jobs

Personal Finance

Corrales Mortgages