Two women charged with ecstasy, ketamine possession (1:48 a.m.)

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Two travelers from New Mexico were nabbed at the El Paso port of entry, suspected of carrying ecstacy and ketamine, according ot a news release.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Linda Mervine

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

These little flowers' names need to be reported so the law-abiding, non-illegal drug-using population in Las Cruces and Dona Ana County know whom they are.
When this type scum is allowed to walk our streets and drive motor vehicles, we should be aware of their habits. These scum were obviously out of their minds with drugs. If they could be identified by the federal officers whose salaries we pay, we could make sure they don't work again in our community or live in our rental apartments or homes.
Then, they could be free to go back to Mexico and stay. I could think of a couple of good occupations they could find.
Regardless, we need to know whom these people are to protect ourselves and our community.
If I ever encounted such types and there was a problem, no one would have to call 911. The problem would be solved by my registered firearm. And rest assured, there would be a weapon on the ground near the scum when the police did arrive.
So What

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

Relax it a little bit of X and some special K. When are illegals going to start getting nailed at these ports of entry?
Tim

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

Linda Mervine wrote:
we could make sure they don't work again in our community or live in our rental apartments or homes.
Yes let's f**k up a few college students lives because they decided to go get high in Mexico. I'm sure these girls are already in a world of pain; the last thing they need is their landlord illegally evicting them because the newspaper released their names.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Corrales Discussions

Search the Corrales Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 2 hr Mister Chix 105,275
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 2 hr Piglet Von Chix 54,331
Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 3 hr there 6,014
Pillow Fight 9 hr LuzAranda 10
Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) 23 hr Pretty 219
People need to back off Wed MannyO 3
Chemtrails in Albuquerque (May '13) Tue elise in burque 212
•••
•••