Biologists find rare snake near Gila ...

Biologists find rare snake near Gila River

There are 8 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Jul 6, 2013, titled Biologists find rare snake near Gila River. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

They found three of the snakes in early June near the Gila River and another three later in the month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

Sure

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jul 6, 2013
they're not offspring from our legislature?

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Jul 6, 2013
Sure wrote:
they're not offspring from our legislature?
I think you need to apologize to snakes for comparing them to an inferior life form.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 6, 2013
Lol, you both hit it right on the head!
IM NEVER WRONG

United States

#4 Jul 6, 2013
We all must help to preserve all threatened species. Countless benefits arise to the benefit for all. An endangered species does not have to be beautiful and a zoo favorite to hold importance.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Jul 6, 2013
IM NEVER WRONG wrote:
We all must help to preserve all threatened species. Countless benefits arise to the benefit for all. An endangered species does not have to be beautiful and a zoo favorite to hold importance.
Back to your normal name now I see, little identity crisis there or a chemtrail overload?
IM NEVER WRONG

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to your normal name now I see, little identity crisis there or a chemtrail overload?
Huh??Please enlightened me and others. Do you have anything of importance to contribute?

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 6, 2013
IM NEVER WRONG wrote:
<quoted text> Huh??Please enlightened me and others. Do you have anything of importance to contribute?
Lol, change your name however you please but everyone in the Abq forum knows who you are and that you snort chemtrails. Plus you're a few fries short of a happy meal. Any other questions?

Back on-topic, I'm glad they found a place where the particular garter snake can perhaps thrive and repopulate itself. This is one time people's lives are not impaired by environmental zealots.
IM NEVER WRONG

United States

#8 Jul 6, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, change your name however you please but everyone in the Abq forum knows who you are and that you snort chemtrails. Plus you're a few fries short of a happy meal. Any other questions?
Back on-topic, I'm glad they found a place where the particular garter snake can perhaps thrive and repopulate itself. This is one time people's lives are not impaired by environmental zealots.
I am who am. i,If anyone changed my name then to Issa oils would have flagged improper use. I'm happy we can agree on this subject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corrales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 1 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 62,969
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 3 hr Mister Chix 113,975
NBC News Projects TRUMP as US President at 930 PM 5 hr America 47
3 Million Illegal Aliens Vote for Hillary Clin... 6 hr Bull Durham 40
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 19 hr Nicki 6,993
News Group wants Duran to resign (Apr '11) Oct '16 Nicky 12
News Dead woman found in Rio Rancho was homicide (Apr '08) Aug '16 more 41

Corrales Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corrales Mortgages