Location jumbles missing woman's case

Location jumbles missing woman's case

There are 7 comments on the KRQE Albuquerque, New Mexico story from Apr 28, 2009, titled Location jumbles missing woman's case. In it, KRQE Albuquerque, New Mexico reports that:

To the question of what happened to a missing Corrales woman, add another question: Who's in charge of the investigation? For now the case of Sandra Sanchez is bouncing back and forth between two jurisdictions, the village where she lives and Valencia County where she was last seen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRQE Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Another Friend

AOL

#1 Apr 29, 2009
To the Family and Friends of Sandra Sanchez, We love her very much!

Questions? Why are the police not question the ex more when he gave her best friend and brother total different stories?
Why is it taking so long for the police to really start looking for her?
LETS all of us really start searching for her harder. I live in Valencia County and this really scares me! What kind of community is this where the Sheriffs office is just putting her missing to the back burner. Renee Rivera this is the time to step up ..... election time is around the corner. Everywhere I go, everyone I see, I ask them if they have heard about the case or seen the posters that are hanging up around town. If they say NO...I give them license plate number and ask them to keep there EYES WIDE OPEN. License plate number JJA-205 Faded Green Chevy Lumina.....PLEASE LETS come together as a community and help find Sandra Sanchez....we all miss her and love her very much
My 2 Cents

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Apr 29, 2009
It's my understanding that there is going to be a "bosque ride" this weekend to search for Sandra. Anybody who has a horse and can help in the search, please do so.
Resident

Las Cruces, NM

#3 Apr 29, 2009
Maybe the law needs to gather more information about this woman's life. History of health, where she tends to hang out, family history,boyfriends, friends,etc. There is always more to the story look at the big picture. If she filed a restraining order on him what was she doing around him?
Wondering

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Apr 30, 2009
I haven't seen any news abut Sandra. Does anyone know if her car has been found? Has anyone checked the airport, bus station or train station?

I am very frustrated to think the BF hasn't been interviewed face to face. This family needs help and I hope Albuquerque can rally and help this family find their loved one.

Y'all remain in my thoughts and prayers and I'm praying for a positive resolution for you.
Larry

Albuquerque, NM

#5 May 1, 2009
If you guys are waiting for Los Luns Sheriff to do anything you might as well forget it. They dont do shit.All they do on there shifts is ride around in there police cars and do nothing. I have seen people run stop signs in front of them while they are sitting out here in El Cerro and they act like they dont see them. Alot of people have told me that the Sheriff and all the cops are afraid of El Cerro cuz of all the people from mexico and I used to say yea right but now I have come to see that it is true they will not do anything in El Cerro. There is so much crime out here you wouldnt believe it but they do nothing. I onced liked Renee But now I see how he has done as sherriff and I will never vote for him again. NEVER!!!!!
Learn to Spell

Los Lunas, NM

#6 May 11, 2009
Larry wrote:
If you guys are waiting for Los Luns Sheriff to do anything you might as well forget it. They dont do shit.All they do on there shifts is ride around in there police cars and do nothing. I have seen people run stop signs in front of them while they are sitting out here in El Cerro and they act like they dont see them. Alot of people have told me that the Sheriff and all the cops are afraid of El Cerro cuz of all the people from mexico and I used to say yea right but now I have come to see that it is true they will not do anything in El Cerro. There is so much crime out here you wouldnt believe it but they do nothing. I onced liked Renee But now I see how he has done as sherriff and I will never vote for him again. NEVER!!!!!
I feel bad for the family so post your dumb comments somewhere else. It is the Valencia County Sheriff and I can tell that you should go back to school.....DA!!!
Wondering

United States

#7 May 11, 2009
Are there any updates on the search for Sandra? Does anyone know if the police have gone up in a helicopter to see if maybe she went off the road somewhere? Not likely but one never knows.

I can just imagine what her family is going through and I hope you find some comfort in knowing that people are keeping an eye out for her car and are hoping you find her soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corrales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community sounds off on CYFD (Oct '09) 3 hr Bernadette Martinez 145
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 3 hr Cooties 115,410
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 4 hr Mister Chix 64,477
News October 17th Morning Rush: Security cameras to ... 5 hr kellie 1
News Councilor proposes city paid security guards to... Mon The truth 1
trump derangement syndrome (Feb '17) Mon The truth 257
Mexican Judge in Carlsbad is Racist, Lewd, Sexist Sun FRMR-fmer505-195 1 6

Corrales Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance