Cyclists face new hazard along paths

Cyclists face new hazard along paths

There are 86 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Oct 16, 2009, titled Cyclists face new hazard along paths. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

A warning for bicyclists in the Albuquerque metro area: Someone is setting up booby traps along bike paths.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Clyde

Albuquerque, NM

#90 Oct 22, 2009
catch em. put em in jail
ice man

Albuquerque, NM

#91 Oct 26, 2009
Evil Todd wrote:
<quoted text>I did not forget to add it. He asked about them and mentioned their taxes only. Yes I am well aware that EVERYONE's taxes paid for it.
ok ! you agree with me then its everyones trail not just the " lil bicyclists " ! i love it when im right ! LOL LOL
Evil Todd

Los Angeles, CA

#92 Oct 26, 2009
ice man wrote:
<quoted text> ok ! you agree with me then its everyones trail not just the " lil bicyclists " ! i love it when im right ! LOL LOL
I never said cars weren't allowed. So you agree bicycles have the same right to other streets as well.
Evil Todd

Los Angeles, CA

#93 Oct 26, 2009
ice man wrote:
<quoted text> ok ! you agree with me then its everyones trail not just the " lil bicyclists " ! i love it when im right ! LOL LOL
must not be right all that often, if you're gloating about it.
ice man

Albuquerque, NM

#94 Oct 26, 2009
Evil Todd wrote:
<quoted text>I never said cars weren't allowed. So you agree bicycles have the same right to other streets as well.
yes i agree they do have a right to streets as well. however they should to follow the same rules on the road as everyone else does
ice man

Albuquerque, NM

#95 Oct 26, 2009
i guess i should proof read should read " however they should have to follow the same rules on the road as everyone else does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corrales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 1 hr Piglet Von Chix 64,098
News #abq4ward: Amid growing crime epidemic, KOB new... 1 hr coyote505 3
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 2 hr Mister Chix 115,061
trump derangement syndrome 2 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 139
TRUMP just POed Many More People 3 hr The truth 119
News Iraqi facing deportation after aiding military ... 5 hr Cut Property 13
News Albuquerque guardianship firm facing of embezzl... 5 hr Cut Property 2

Corrales Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance