Linda Lopez plans to run for NM gover...

Linda Lopez plans to run for NM governor; Tim Keller may too

There are 29 comments on the KOB-TV New Mexico story from Apr 16, 2013, titled Linda Lopez plans to run for NM governor; Tim Keller may too. In it, KOB-TV New Mexico reports that:

State Sen. Linda Lopez of Albuquerque says she's preparing to run for the nomination, and state Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV New Mexico.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
INFIDEL

Socorro, NM

#1 Apr 17, 2013
The current governor will be hard to beat in the next election. Though the Republicans have done absolutely nothing good for New Mexico, the Democrats actually hurt the state when they hold the executive office and leave us worse off than before.
Liberal

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Apr 17, 2013
I wouldn't vote for this lambe if she was the only one on the ticket. She's done more to hurt liberals and democrats than help. What a useless POS.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#3 Apr 17, 2013
Whoever the Democrats run in 2014 will get steamrolled by Martinez.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#4 Apr 17, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
Whoever the Democrats run in 2014 will get steamrolled by Martinez.
I hope NOT! I am fed up with her budget cuts to the needy,(the elderly, disabled), while she and Chucky enjoy running around on taxpayer money. She is NOT any better than what Richardson was, the only difference is the party affiliation.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#5 Apr 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I hope NOT! I am fed up with her budget cuts to the needy,(the elderly, disabled), while she and Chucky enjoy running around on taxpayer money. She is NOT any better than what Richardson was, the only difference is the party affiliation.
My post was just a prediction, not necessarily good or bad. Martinez certianly has been somewhat of a disappointment. Her cronies were asleep at the wheel on the Finance Authority scandal, and the conservative posters on this forum have failed to acknowledge this. NM like to re-elect incumbents, no matter how bada they are.

“More Brains Than .....”

Since: Sep 11

..a Zombie Thanksgiving

#6 Apr 18, 2013
If Susanna would just say something stupid about rape or gay marriage.

C'mon baby, you can do it.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 18, 2013
Lopez is clueless, that's been well documented over her tenure in the legislature.

And just for good measure:
Susana is good,
Susana is great.
Break out the chocolate cake!
Susana Martinez, good for you NM!!!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#8 Apr 18, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was just a prediction, not necessarily good or bad. Martinez certianly has been somewhat of a disappointment. Her cronies were asleep at the wheel on the Finance Authority scandal, and the conservative posters on this forum have failed to acknowledge this. NM like to re-elect incumbents, no matter how bada they are.
It is time NM wakes up and smells the coffee! Sucia has been a detriment for NM, and the people who elected her to office.
nancyboy

Sterling Heights, MI

#9 Apr 18, 2013
That's all New Mexico needs is another hardcore leftist self-serving progressive communist democrat like Loopy Linda Lopez.

Are we not corrupt enough already?

How many times do we have to sprinkle Holy Water to get rid of her?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#10 Apr 18, 2013
nancyboy wrote:
That's all New Mexico needs is another hardcore leftist self-serving progressive communist democrat like Loopy Linda Lopez.
Are we not corrupt enough already?
How many times do we have to sprinkle Holy Water to get rid of her?
It is a shame that Holy Water doesn't work to get rid of that demon seed, Sucia Martinez.
nancyboy

Sterling Heights, MI

#11 Apr 18, 2013
And Tim Keller?

He would make Narcissus cower in a cellar.
nancyboy

Sterling Heights, MI

#12 Apr 18, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>It is a shame that Holy Water doesn't work to get rid of that demon seed, Sucia Martinez.
You need to get "Rosemary's Baby " off your "Best of" DVD's.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>It is a shame that Holy Water doesn't work to get rid of that demon seed, Sucia Martinez.
You certainly are in a nasty mood. Same might be said for you!

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#14 Apr 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>It is time NM wakes up and smells the coffee! Sucia has been a detriment for NM, and the people who elected her to office.
Susana is good,
Susana is great.
Break out the chocolate cake!
Susana Martinez, good for you NM!!!
Nope

Huntsville, AL

#15 Apr 19, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Susana is good,

!!!
Just for starters...

Grandstanding on anti-immigrant scapegoating

Grandstanding on voter fraud lies

Grandstanding on the state jet - losing money on the deal

Wasting money on witch hunts and misusing the state police for political show

Appointing polluters to environmental review positions

Appointing an unqualified lobbyist to head public education who is actively seeking privatization of public resources

Gutting the NMED

Reversing forward-thinking policy initiatives

Trying to remove water quality protection for coal mines

You are

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Apr 19, 2013
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for starters...
Grandstanding on anti-immigrant scapegoating
Grandstanding on voter fraud lies
Grandstanding on the state jet - losing money on the deal
Wasting money on witch hunts and misusing the state police for political show
Appointing polluters to environmental review positions
Appointing an unqualified lobbyist to head public education who is actively seeking privatization of public resources
Gutting the NMED
Reversing forward-thinking policy initiatives
Trying to remove water quality protection for coal mines
delusional. Our current governor is much better than we've had in quite a few years, too bad the same can't be said for our slate of legislators overall.
nope

Huntsville, AL

#17 Apr 19, 2013
You are wrote:
<quoted text>
delusional. Our current governor is much better than we've had in quite a few years, too bad the same can't be said for our slate of legislators overall.
corrupt ambitious tool of special interests and a Republican party desperate to appeal to Hispanics.
Lopez

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Apr 19, 2013
is dumber than Denish.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#19 Apr 19, 2013
nancyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get "Rosemary's Baby " off your "Best of" DVD's.
I don't watch movies of that sort, but apparently it is one of your favorites.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#20 Apr 19, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly are in a nasty mood. Same might be said for you!
Bless you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corrales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Muslim Boys Rape Little Girl in Twin Falls Idaho 1 hr Shazam 15
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 1 hr new parrot 61,789
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 2 hr Katia 112,558
A.R.T is not good for Albuquerque what do you t... 2 hr fmer505-1951 40
Review: Lujan Motorcycles (Sep '10) 4 hr SPAM 31
Albuquerque retains DENVER law firm to fight la... 4 hr Lol 13
Wanting a friend companionship to talk. 4 hr Hi There 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corrales Mortgages