Sue Farenthold arrested(?)

Posted in the Corpus Christi Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Look Out

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Jul 2, 2012
Heard that Sue was arrested and accused of drug dealing? This is also the sister of our Representative Blake Farenthold?
qwert

El Monte, CA

#2 Jul 2, 2012
Look Out wrote:
Heard that Sue was arrested and accused of drug dealing? This is also the sister of our Representative Blake Farenthold?
Where did you hear drug dealing from? You are obviously an ignorant person get your facts straight before you start throwing rumors out there.
Nick Max

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Jul 2, 2012
I heard she was arrested and saw video on CH 3 and Ch 6. What street on the south side was it in?
kingCOBRA

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 2, 2012
its true, she got busted, heres link,
http://www.kristv.com/full-coverage/drug-raid...
Really

Frisco, TX

#5 Jul 3, 2012
qwert wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you hear drug dealing from? You are obviously an ignorant person get your facts straight before you start throwing rumors out there.
YOU TARD, it was drugs
Look Out

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Jul 3, 2012
qwert wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you hear drug dealing from? You are obviously an ignorant person get your facts straight before you start throwing rumors out there.


Wow! I think there's only two people that know about this: Me and the United States of America.
Racine

United States

#7 Jul 12, 2012
Saw coverage about her bond hearing today on the news. Wow, she should sue the drug dealer ahe gets her meth from. Evidently it's really low grade trash. Just look at how fat her ass is! She's gonna make a good pushin' cushin' for some lesbo in prison. At least we know she is doing her family proud by carrying on their screwed up lifestyle!
dena

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Jul 14, 2012
Racine wrote:
Saw coverage about her bond hearing today on the news. Wow, she should sue the drug dealer ahe gets her meth from. Evidently it's really low grade trash. Just look at how fat her ass is! She's gonna make a good pushin' cushin' for some lesbo in prison. At least we know she is doing her family proud by carrying on their screwed up lifestyle!
Why don't you grow up and get a life.
dena

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Jul 14, 2012
Racine wrote:
Saw coverage about her bond hearing today on the news. Wow, she should sue the drug dealer ahe gets her meth from. Evidently it's really low grade trash. Just look at how fat her ass is! She's gonna make a good pushin' cushin' for some lesbo in prison. At least we know she is doing her family proud by carrying on their screwed up lifestyle!

WHy don't you grow up and get a life!!
dena

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Jul 14, 2012
why don't you grow up and get a life!!!
Racine

United States

#11 Jul 14, 2012
dena wrote:
why don't you grow up and get a life!!!
Truth must really hurt. Please learn HOW to post a response before you try again. Three attempts? Is it that difficult for you or were you just distracted by your Saturday morning cartoons?
Leo

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Jan 9, 2013
Wow, is this case still pending? Did she get off, clean?
duh

Houston, TX

#13 Jan 9, 2013
qwert wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you hear drug dealing from? You are obviously an ignorant person get your facts straight before you start throwing rumors out there.


Thats true and old news dumbass
really

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Jan 11, 2013
Jealous of what she was a junky and got busted during a raid that they were actually looking for someone else. She just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Racist punk!
Joelito

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Jan 14, 2013
Nobody seems to know what happened in this case. So Secret.
Really-1

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Jan 18, 2013
No one will ever know the final outcome of this situation. When you have money, politics and all that stuff on your side, you will be okay, no doubt.
Leave

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Jan 27, 2013
I heard she was walking around the mall the other day,with a steel ball chained to her ankle. nah,just kidding.
Blogo

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Feb 1, 2013
And what happened to her?
Fal

Corpus Christi, TX

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Leave wrote:
I heard she was walking around the mall the other day,with a steel ball chained to her ankle. nah,just kidding.
Don't be saying things out of your butt.
Molden

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 Feb 6, 2013
Masen wrote:
They where snitched by mexskins. Thats aratsll mexskins do snitch,rape,poison people and abuse. Mexicans snitchers jealous rats
Snitches like money also bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corpus Christi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for One 53 min Just Asking 3
Heather aka astrid black 1 hr Wth 24
heather black 1 hr Lover 1
eyebrows wax/thread 7 hr helpme 1
Farenthold???? 10 hr Chucks 1
The Megaplex (Jun '12) 14 hr big dog 875
Divorce Sat Serious 1
Corpus Christi Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Corpus Christi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Corpus Christi News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corpus Christi

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 am PST

NBC Sports 1:03AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:50 AM
Cowboys bang MVP drum for Tony Romo
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Dez Giving Cowboys Unstoppable Element for Playoff Run
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
NFL 5:46 AM
Steve Smith expects criticism from couch QBs