Curious

United States

#1 Jun 27, 2012
I have a fantasy of watching my wife get f*cked by another guy. Sometimes I tell get but she just blowed it off. What should I do ?
Oscar

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2012
Maybe you can get her drunk then say that she wanted it. I'm down to do it
Curious

United States

#4 Jun 27, 2012
I want to watch her suck a d!ck first then get slammed then I want to join. Man I'm getting hard just thinking about it.
Careful

United States

#5 Jun 29, 2012
AIDS . Careful what you are wishing for. Shes your wife. You dont know what disease other men are carrying. Is the risk of ten yrs slow death from AIDS worth one night? Keep it a fantasy.

Since: Jul 12

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jul 2, 2012
Curious wrote:
I have a fantasy of watching my wife get f*cked by another guy. Sometimes I tell get but she just blowed it off. What should I do ?
damn I feel bad for ur wife. What do u think she would say if she heard u talking about her like this? Why don't u divorce her than full fill ur fantasy with the skanks corpus has to offer. Than u would be satisfied and u would spare her the time of being married to a looser!
Southside Corpus

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Aug 5, 2012
hahaha ISSUUUUEES ^^^^^^
player

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Aug 6, 2012
Curious wrote:
I want to watch her suck a d!ck first then get slammed then I want to join. Man I'm getting hard just thinking about it.
Man there is an awsome amount of MILFS and others on the southside who should be interested,hell a drive through the area you can see more than could screwed in a year.... YES THEY ARE THERE!!!!
Joe69

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Aug 6, 2012
I'll help you!!

Since: Aug 12

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Aug 8, 2012
I would love to screw your wife my perverted friend. ;)

Since: Aug 12

Alice, TX

#11 Aug 11, 2012
.........;-)
Des

United States

#12 Sep 10, 2012
You are asking for HIV for a few moments of pleasure.
hey

United States

#13 Sep 10, 2012
I'm not from around here just here on buisness I would love to bang your wife... If not then any other woman interested let me know I'm a good fck
lmao

Alice, TX

#14 Sep 12, 2012
Curious wrote:
Watch what you ask for Buddy. What if she agrees and then leaves your ass because she found the sex better.
fantazy

Houston, TX

#15 Oct 6, 2012
Yeah it's been my crazy fantasy too. I've talked to my wife about it and she was shocked at first, cuz she couldnt believe that I'd want to share her with someone. But now I think it turns her on, cuz we have a lot of fun in the bedroom roleplaying with toys about doing that. She doesnt feel that we could handle doing the real thing, because things get complicated when you add real person to the equation. but I'm happy doing the role playing with her, its definitly spiced up our love life and it keeps things safe for us.
BTX1991

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Oct 7, 2012
fantazy wrote:
Yeah it's been my crazy fantasy too. I've talked to my wife about it and she was shocked at first, cuz she couldnt believe that I'd want to share her with someone. But now I think it turns her on, cuz we have a lot of fun in the bedroom roleplaying with toys about doing that. She doesnt feel that we could handle doing the real thing, because things get complicated when you add real person to the equation. but I'm happy doing the role playing with her, its definitly spiced up our love life and it keeps things safe for us.
Would y'all be down for a threesome? White athletic 21 year old male
Sweet

Houston, TX

#17 Oct 17, 2012
Post video online

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corpus Christi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
C101 Rex Gabriel is such a crybaby 7 min Trash lol 10
FWB Fun 35 min YoungGun32 1
Chicken Coop on Agnes 1 hr Chickenlegs 1
The Megaplex (Jun '12) 6 hr Dan 4,661
nude on the beach (Aug '13) 10 hr ggorgar 2
Why are MEXICANS SO DUM and STUPID? (Jul '14) 11 hr Migmac 42
Brent at the Dollar General in Annaville 17 hr Annaville 1

Corpus Christi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance