First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MustangLord

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Jun 16, 2010
made me come out dirty in a drug test! it has steroids in it. i was told the ingredients use to be legal but were classified as steroids back in january of this year. no one should trust the stores that sell it!
the man

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jul 4, 2010
MustangLord wrote:
made me come out dirty in a drug test! it has steroids in it. i was told the ingredients use to be legal but were classified as steroids back in january of this year. no one should trust the stores that sell it!
we are always tested.. if you came out dirty , you were probably using something else other than R6 BLACK. been using it correctly
none of us have ever tested dirty,
sounds like you work for a supplement shop that cannot get their hands on product, we trust the store we get it from . and we are the man...
shoppeaholic

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Jul 5, 2010
vitamin shoppe is the only place i like to go to. they have the biggest selection and they're are knowledgeable. i like buying natural products and they have a big selection of them and you don't have to be a meathead to shop there.
Anonymous

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 5, 2010
i used to beleive that the vitamin shoppe had the most knowledgeable staff and best selection on some of the natural products i use , until a friend of mine introduced me to rocks discount on weber rd, the staff there eduacated me on what i was using and provided me with a higher quality of natural product and at a lower price, saved me alot of money and a better quality product, i tell all my friends at the fitness club that is the only place i would go, if they dont have what your lookin for they do there best to find it and save you money,, top notch for supplements and advise..
CamilleL

United States

#5 Jul 6, 2010
Comparing Vitamin Shoppe to that place is like comparing a mansion to the projects. I'd rather buy stuff from GNC or Vitamin Shoppe than a hole in the wall, mom and pop store. Vitamin Explorer was ok but they never offered a wide selection either.
FATSHIT

Refugio, TX

#6 Jul 6, 2010
you people need to get a life and gain weight
the man

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jul 6, 2010
CamilleL wrote:
Comparing Vitamin Shoppe to that place is like comparing a mansion to the projects. I'd rather buy stuff from GNC or Vitamin Shoppe than a hole in the wall, mom and pop store. Vitamin Explorer was ok but they never offered a wide selection either.
thats ok when we go to the rocks we walk out with better quality products and with more knowledge than the so called mansion ,, you must have money to burn , or u think your s##t dont stink ,
Anonymous

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jul 6, 2010
CamilleL wrote:
vitamin whoooooo
juanL

United States

#9 Jul 6, 2010
Isn't r6 a copy of a cellucor product? What was it, p6 black, I think. I asked a guy at a shop in Houston, why they stopped making p6 black and he said its because some of the ingredients are now illegal.
the man

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jul 6, 2010
juanL wrote:
Isn't r6 a copy of a cellucor product? What was it, p6 black, I think. I asked a guy at a shop in Houston, why they stopped making p6 black and he said its because some of the ingredients are now illegal.
yes it is discontinued both r6 and p5, they dont have anymore, i should have loaded up before they ran out
ricky

United States

#11 Jul 6, 2010
So, that would make them both illegal. They may not be made but what is still around, would be considered illegal.
Anonymous

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jul 7, 2010
ricky wrote:
So, that would make them both illegal. They may not be made but what is still around, would be considered illegal.
the compounds are not manufactured, its illegal to make products with the compounds, but the products that are already made can be sold , if your looking for some of the products go to this web site
www.advancednutritiontx.mybisi.com/products//...
they still have some in stock. there are alot of places in usa that still sell the compounds , manufactures just dont make it anymore.
stores out there stillsell superdrol compounds that was banned in 2004.
meathead

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Jul 7, 2010
fitlady wrote:
<quoted text>
the compounds are not manufactured, its illegal to make products with the compounds, but the products that are already made can be sold , if your looking for some of the products go to this web site
they still have some in stock. there are alot of places in usa that still sell the compounds , manufactures just dont make it anymore.
thank you fitlady for the website.just order what ive been lookin for. my friends and i also used to shop at the vitamin shoppe. not anymore..
Farias

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Jul 7, 2010
fitlady wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you know what you're talking about?

http://www.regulations.gov/search/Regs/home.h...

If you read this article, you will see that it is illegal to buy, sell and have them on you. No wonder someone failed a drug test, you have no idea what you're talking about. GNC may be pricier but at least my kid won't fail a test shopping there!
the man

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Jul 7, 2010
fitlady wrote:
<quoted text>
fitlady your a lifesaver , thanks for the website. i just ordered.
swollness

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Jul 7, 2010
thank you fitlady!!!! the website you provided was exactly what i was looking for to find some products!!!! thanks!
Timecop

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Jul 7, 2010
swollness wrote:
thank you fitlady!!!! the website you provided was exactly what i was looking for to find some products!!!! thanks!
www.world-pharma.org is better! they don't sell candy and caca! all you get there is the meat & potatoes!
Anonymous

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jul 7, 2010
swollness wrote:
well your welcome, this is where my husband gets what he needs. used to buy in town but no one carries what he likes to use. your very welcome..
the man

San Antonio, TX

#19 Jul 7, 2010
Timecop wrote:
<quoted text>
www.world-pharma.org is better! they don't sell candy and caca! all you get there is the meat & potatoes!
whatttt. very interesting ...
Escamilla

Corpus Christi, TX

#20 Jul 22, 2010
Someone should report this product. It should not be allowed to get into the hands of anyone. It seems harmful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corpus Christi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Texas Nugget 1 hr Ken The Manager 2
Best places for trick or treating in cc?? (Oct '12) 2 hr random person 2
Mirador Nursing Home 5 hr Johnson family 8
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Fossilfarts 677
underground adult entertainment 6 hr Papa peach 1
The Megaplex (Jun '12) 7 hr Papa peach 816
whats the best strip club to possibly get head ... (Dec '12) 7 hr slippy 32
Corpus Christi Dating
Find my Match

Corpus Christi Jobs

Corpus Christi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Corpus Christi News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corpus Christi

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]